Frequent Injuries - Need Help!

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rnhnr

Frequent Injuries - Need Help!

Post by rnhnr » Mon May 02, 2016 10:52 pm

Namaskara..

This post is with regards to my wife's illness. She is facing injuries in both of knees - fell down atleast 8-10 times in two years - orthopedician says there is nothing in medical reports, asked to do couple of exercises to strengthen knees - but she is going through lot of pain where she cant bend her knee, sometimes she feel so pain that she couldn't sleep well and when she wake-up in the morning she cant move legs properly or move with lot of pain. She has gained weight in 2 years - after marriage.

Can you please assess her chart and help us with remedies? Please let me know if any further details required.

Birth details:

09/01/1987, 13:53, Sirsi (Karnataka)

Dhanyavadha..

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Frequent Injuries - Need Help!

Post by Dr Neeraj » Tue May 03, 2016 3:11 am

Dear rnhnr
With given details I get Aries Lagna 22-11 and Moon is on exact deg of Lagna 22-11
At present Sat is transiting through the 64th navamsa from Lagna and Moon.,
This generally results in lot of physical and mental pain.
Unfortunately this position will stay long as Sat is retro now and After Aug 12 Sat will become direct and pass again through this sensitive point.
From Sept 2016 her MD will change to Rahu but since Rahu is again posited in 12H, she may continue visiting hospitals for some time.
I expect things shd improve after the movement of Sat in next sign i.e. around Jan 2017.
God bless her
Neeraj

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Tue May 03, 2016 4:43 am

rnhnr wrote:Namaskara..

This post is with regards to my wife's illness. She is facing injuries in both of knees - fell down atleast 8-10 times in two years - orthopedician says there is nothing in medical reports, asked to do couple of exercises to strengthen knees - but she is going through lot of pain where she cant bend her knee, sometimes she feel so pain that she couldn't sleep well and when she wake-up in the morning she cant move legs properly or move with lot of pain. She has gained weight in 2 years - after marriage.

Can you please assess her chart and help us with remedies? Please let me know if any further details required.

Birth details:

09/01/1987, 13:53, Sirsi (Karnataka)

Dhanyavadha..
Hi

I analyze through K.P.System.

Are your time of birth is correct and or hope you are not written date/mnth etc in American way ?

rnhnr

Post by rnhnr » Tue May 03, 2016 5:05 am

Thanks so much for the analysis Neeraj ji.

rnhnr

Post by rnhnr » Tue May 03, 2016 5:07 am

Hi Lex,

Its in DDMMYYYY format.

Regards
rnhnr

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Wed May 04, 2016 3:44 am

Hi
Thanks for response and note I had received.

OK, lets evaluate your wife's chart, scientifically, clinically and pathologically

Today is Wednesday, Budha, the latitude today when I began to analyze, I looked up for the Celestial map at that time, rising lagna in Thula, Shukra and in Swati nk and in sub of Rahu ( today Rahu represents Ravi, Guru, Shani), rising lagna aspected by Shukra, Budha, Ravi. Today Chandra transiting in Meena and in Revati nk

All divine planets are ruling planets for diagnosis

Today, Kuja doesn't aspect Chandra.

Your wife's natal Chandra should be connected to more of Guru's bhava

Lets see as per time furnished, lagna sputa cusp falls in Mesha ( tallied as per rising lagna associations), in Bharani nk and in Sub of Shani and Shani in Jyesta nk
In your wife's chart, Ravi and Budha are in rapt conjunction

Lets check time of birth is correct ( her Chandra deposited in same nk but minutes are different...so Chandra will go to 12th bhava, though in Nirayana Rasi in lagna)
Shani in Jyesta nk
Budha in 9th ( in Budha's sign Ketu lords, who represents Chandra and Budha, Kuja)

Time of birth is correct

Lets dissect 6th cusp ( 6th and 8th and 12th... also denotes unexpected events coupling with badhakstana nd Marakstana)
6th cusp in Virgo
Virgo.... normal zodiac... Illness zone
6th cusp in Hastam nk
Chandra in 12th bhava ( Chandra denotes movement etc gone to 12th... more of relegated to bed or resting or immobile)
6th cusp in Hastam nk in sub of Shani
Shani is badaka lord and also significator for 8th, 6th
Chandra is already in 12th
now it is fine tuned by Shani... obstruction
Shani in Jyesta nk
Budha in 9th ( also lords of 3rd and 6th... 3rd again shows movement, 6th illness)
Budha and Ravi are conjunct in Dhanur or Saggi
Dhanur is region of Hips or Joints etc..potential for happening fractures
Ravi involved... so general health affected
Further impounded by Ketu who is in Hastam, receiving aspect from Accident Prone karaka, Kuja ( in 12th but in 11th bhava). Rahu in 12th represents, Guru and Budha. 12th... means Bed rest, hospital etc ( Rahu and Kuja conjunct),
Ketu and Chandra relation is very adverse
Chandra and Shani relation is adverse
Budha and Rahu relation is adverse

All happening between Dhanur, Saggi, and Meena and 6th virgo ( 3 signs)
Dhanur... as I said earlier... connected to Hips
Meena.... connected to toe/ legs/toe fingers etc

In your wife' chart... 6th cusp connected to 8th and 12th.... so it is chronic issue

You say pain is there inspite of showing to Orthos... why Ketu in 6th ( Ketu represents Kuja, Chandra, Budha)
when Kuja involved... inflammation, pain etc Kuja is also 8th lord)

lets see significators... 6th.... Ravi, Budha, Ketu, Rahu....8th... Shukra, Shani, Kuja..... 12th.... Ketu, Rahu, Chandra, Guru
5th... Budha, Ravi.... 11th...Guru, Shukra, Kuja, Shani

Ravi is deposited in sub of Budha, Budha is deposited in sub of Shani
Guru is deposited in sub of Budha
Shukra is deposited in sub of Shukra
Kuja in sub of Budha
Shani in sub of Chandra

Lets calculate what her dasah running... Chandra deposited in Bharani nk in sub of Shani in subsub of Budha
She is now 29 yrs and apprx 4 months old
Shukra dasa , when she born, and bhukti of Shani

Now Kuja dasa, almost to end

No wonder she is having repeated fractures and falls ( Kuja is unexpected event causing karaka)
Kuja dasa ( 1st and 8th lord in 11th) in Shani's star (in 8th, 10th and 11 th lord) in sub of Budha ( 3rd and 6th lord in 9th)

Heaven's map pretelling ( please see above my analysis)... there will be issues of fractures, pains, hip or joint issues, injuries can be at Hip or at feets ( but not at limbs)

Now my questions
You said she has repeated falls or accidents ( Please be told, She is also blessed for progenies in future... you have to careful)
...Is she having Eye sight or eye disorders???? or is she wearing specs , any need to refresh on her vision???
.... Is she has issue related to Urinary Problems, like frequent Urination or inappropriate way of controlling bladder or simple medical term Incontinence???

Let me know, we will take forward, upon your response.

rnhnr

Post by rnhnr » Wed May 04, 2016 4:24 am

That is a thorough study - I am really grateful to you Lex - much appreciated.

Eye related - No, she doesn't wear spects. But, if in a situation where she thinks something leisurely, I have observed her eyes won't point in the same direction - otherwise, normally, her eyes looks fine.

Incontinence - Yes, urinary problem is present. (I am stumped here - no words for your analysis!)

Also, she had kidney stone (0.5 mm - 2 stones) problem in the month of March 24th week - Ayurveda treatment given to her - seems its solved.

Regards
rnhnr

rnhnr

Post by rnhnr » Wed May 04, 2016 5:07 am

March 24th week - 2016.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Thu May 05, 2016 2:21 am

rnhnr wrote:That is a thorough study - I am really grateful to you Lex - much appreciated.

Eye related - No, she doesn't wear spects. But, if in a situation where she thinks something leisurely, I have observed her eyes won't point in the same direction - otherwise, normally, her eyes looks fine.

Incontinence - Yes, urinary problem is present. (I am stumped here - no words for your analysis!)

Also, she had kidney stone (0.5 mm - 2 stones) problem in the month of March 24th week - Ayurveda treatment given to her - seems its solved.

Regards
rnhnr
Thanks, When it is K.P.System, which is my Guru's Guru ( late Prof.K.S.Krishnamurti system) and Prof KSK's Guru was Moksha attained Jagadguru Sankaracharya, Chandrasekhar, Kanchi mutt, it will be thorough.

The orthopedician has said correctly, there is no issue, but he/or she had got oversight, by not referring your wife to a Gynaec or a Urologist

The issue is more of birth defect of your wife particularly Eyes, if I say squinted, perhaps getting a distorted vision ( her 6th cusp constellation lord connected to 12th.... birth defect).... Show it to Optho, and do all investigation on Optical test ( this will clear ... if eye wearables been advocated, ask her to wear, would be better for long term)

Regarding Incontinence and Renal calculi.... Incontinence preceded Renal Calculi. What happens during both muscles around Urethra/Bladders gets weakened ( Muscle Karaka is Kuja), thereby creates the Urge/ Leaking of Urine.
I also believe, your wife during her teens, would have had long standing bed wettings ( Budha, karaka for communication or nerves is involved, nerves involuntarily triggering bladder to open even during say sneezing or coughing or even when she was hit by someone)

Though there is no issue of brain stem, just check out. did she had issues of incontinence during her schooling days?

Than, you need to consult a Gynaec/ Urologist, they can put on some medications or Pelvic floor exercises( for muscles to get stronger), even her Renal calculi can be attended by Urologist. I FOR ONE believe, instead of ayurvedic drugs, check with Gynaec/ Uro for USG or a Doppler to document to Renal calculi or stone is no more in the Urinary system, otherwise these will again put pressure on Sphincter muscles to open the cork for Urine to drain.... Don't take chances... untreated will lead to potential lethal complication on Ureter and Kidneys.

So, I say, with these above follow ups, when Ravi transits in Karkata or Cancer to Simha /Leo, She will be fine... Between 3rd and 4th week August 2016.

rnhnr

Post by rnhnr » Thu May 05, 2016 4:06 am

Sure Lex, I will take her to doc and get medications. Thank you so much for your kind attention.

Regards
rnhnr

Jan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jan » Mon May 16, 2016 5:01 am

Om

Your wife being in the dasha of Mars.
Mars is the karaka for injuries and accidents.

-Mars is placed in 12th house with Rahu prone to accidents.

-Mars is lord of 1 and 8th house. Mars is in Uttara Bhadrapada nakshatra ruled by
Saturn in 8th house the house of accidents.
Thus Mars triggers Saturn in his period. Saturn is karaka of knees and is as well
ruler of 10th (knees). Thus Connection to knees.
-
Mars is near Mrityu Bhaga not good for Health. It's nakshatra dispositor Saturn is
placed in 22nd drekkana.

-Transit of Saturn in 8th house from lagna and Moon (ashtamishani transit) right on natal
Saturn now not good general, and not for knees.

-Transit of Mars period ruler in 8th house with tr. saturn is not good recently.
(transiting Mars leaves 8th house midseptember).

I agree with Dr Neeraj that Saturn leaving 8th house and entering Rahu would improve things.

Remedies for Mars could improve physical problems and status generally. Especially now during
Mars dasha.

-Hanuman chalisa or Mars mantra. Especially on tuesdays. No gem for mars should be worn.

rnhnr

Post by rnhnr » Thu May 19, 2016 4:51 am

Hi Jan,

We are doing remedies like Hanuman Chalisa. Many thanks for looking into this.

Regards
rnhnr