When will money problems stop? Please help me!

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

When will money problems stop? Please help me!

Post by Daisy_85 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:08 pm

Hello everybody,

I'm struggling with money, especially student loan dept and I'm wondering when my money situation will improve and how. Some astrologers predicted large amount of hidden wealth and/or money through the mother. Can you please help? I really need my situation to improve soon.

I'm so grateful for any kind of help! Thank you!!!!

I'm a Gemini ascendant, moon and rahu in the 11th house. Currently going through Moon Dasha, Ketu Antadasha.

THANK YOU!
Last edited by Daisy_85 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: When will money problems stop? Please help me!

Post by elipsis » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:44 am

Your money problem will improve slightly in the sub-periods of Venus and Sun but Mars dasa can be very good with regard to gains. Periods of Jupiter and Saturn can be real bad and will likely bring losses so you must be careful during these periods.

Regards
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:37 am

Thank you very much, elipsis!

Can you see the sources of income? An astrologer predicted gains through hidden sources (inheritance, lottery...) after marriage which is supposed to happen during venus sub period. He also said my source of income (work related) will come from foreign places.

I really WANT to improve my situation, so every advice is truly appreciated.

In advance, thank you so much!

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:56 am

Of course, your income will come from foreign lands as you are probably living abroad - it may come from your job or from foreigners. But I don't see any indicators of marriage being the principle source of income, marriage may give a boost to your financial situation temporarily but in the long run its not good for finances. Mars major dasa can give income or profit from secret or unpleasant sources which is not necessarily lottery but it could be inheritance. Excess traveling during Jupiter or Saturn periods can bring loss.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:18 am

Thank you, elipsis!

The astrologer just said that wealth will come after marriage, not that it's the source of wealth. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Is there any way we can see how much wealth and source of wealth during Mars dasha or venus/sun antardasha?
I don't have my divisional charts anymore (apparently my Navamsa chart shows the wealth), all I know is that Mars is sitting in the 10th house with Venus in Pisces, Mars is my atmakarka. 11th house is occupied by Mars and Rahu in Aries.

I'm a little surprised by the fact that money will come through secret or unpleasant sources. I'd love to know what this can mean :)

I really appreciate your help, elipsis! Have a good day!

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:14 pm

Unpleasant source can mean anything that's mentally upsetting to you - for some people it can be inheritance, gambling, illegal wealth etc....also Its very difficult to determine the quantity of wealth from the charts but higher divisions show different sources of fortunes - D4 shows fortunes from your homeland, ability to own properties and your destiny, D9 shows fortunes in married life or cumulative wealth through partnerships. D11, D45 and D108 shows very detailed information regarding wealth but all this requires highly accurate birth time.

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:47 am

Thank you so much, elipsis, this helps me a lot.
Yes, that's a little problem as I only know the hour and minute, but not the seconds of my birth time. I have no idea how I can ever get to know the 100% exact time, the hospital I was born in doesn't keep track on the seconds. It would really be interesting to know the exact horoscope :)

Thank you again, you are a huge help!