please reply about my brother.

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kamaldeep

please reply about my brother.

Post by kamaldeep » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Hi just need to know about my brother as he is 25 and till now he hasn't earn even a single penny can any one please tell when he will starts earning as he is really a good business minded person but he had a really bad luck that he a failure and I really feel for him but I can't do much so please guys tell me when he will starts earning and will I have to worry much about him or not And also some body told his married life will be unsuccessful
My brother details .
Sunmeet singh
Dehradun
5.12pm

Thanks
kamaldeep

mathur_dinesh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: please reply about my brother.

Post by mathur_dinesh » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:55 pm

Mercury is associated with Mars. The sub-period of Mercury starts in major-period of Rahu from 30/July/2016. He should start earning from that date.

kamaldeep

Post by kamaldeep » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:34 am

Thanks very will he able to earn normally at least such amount of money he can afford his own family and also on other hand is there any chance for him to become reasonable rich .please reply
And also thanks very much for quick reply

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:11 am

kamaldeep, how was his first 10 years of life....

kamaldeep

Post by kamaldeep » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:24 am

We lost parents ,business everything we both struggled a lot but now by the grace of waheguru I had made a lot but he is struggling till now from the age 3 when my parents died .He never seen or got love from anyone

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:41 pm

His lagna lord is with Mercury in 7th so his marriage and profession will face difficulties.
Currently in the antara of Saturn under Rahu can give concern related to income. There can be some issues related to home, property and chances for travel and relocation later this year.

Regards
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

kamaldeep

Post by kamaldeep » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:37 pm

Thanks sir for your reply
as I consult a astrologer yesterday on phone from Ludhiana ( India ) ( Punjab ) he told me that your brother I really a cunning and intelligent person he will be making good money after July 2016 ,Never fight with him as he gonna help you in investing and profits in India and also when he'll get married his star's will change but he told his SHUKAR is weak so get a proper remedy for his married life rest all ok