Dhan Yoga in Life?

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Dhan Yoga in Life?

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:44 pm

Can anyone advise if upcoming Saturn MD would be favorable w.r.t Money and Career? Jupiter MD has given me mixed (more towards bad) results and also debts. Please advise.

DOB: 30/9/1981
TOB: 5:29 am
POB: New Delhi, India

tanmish

Re: Dhan Yoga in Life?

Post by tanmish » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:20 am

Hi Raj

You have SU, JU and SA in your Lagna (Ascendant). Both JU and SA are combust due to Sun, JU more so than SA. Presence of 3 heavyweights in Kendra houses is a unique feature of your horoscope, including conjunction of JU and SA.

Having said that, Jupiter is the Guru and imparts knowledge, the ability to apply your learning without any expectation of anything in return. He is a natural benefic - he only gives. Jupiter also aspects your 5th, 7th and 9th from the Kendra. But Saturn will extract his pound of flesh before giving up anything. Also his MD is 19 years, a full 3 years longer than Jupiter. Brace yourself for some ups and downs, as Saturn is your 5th (education, progeny, finances) and 6th Lord (disease/enemy/debt - short-term and surmountable) in the Kendra. His 10th aspect is on your work/career house, so mixed results to be expected in my view.

Finally, I'm just a learner so pls. treat this as preliminary, others will provide more in-depth analysis.

Tanu

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:36 pm

Hi Tanu,

Thanks for your time analyzing the chart and sharing your views . I've been reading through astrology through articles/ videos/ forums/ etc. and below are my views:

1. JU and SA are combust, however both are at higher degrees vs. SU . I read it somewhere that it’s good to have planets at higher degree vs. SUN in the same house as their energy and influence is brightened by SUN. However if they are at lower degrees vs. SUN, it becomes challenging for the planet at it is unable to overcome SUN while passing through them and along the way gets burnt .
2. Is SA rules 5th house, does it has potential to become a temporal benefic for Virgo lagna? if sitting in friend’s sign, will it provide bad/mixed/good/excellent results wrt career and finance? It’s also a trinal lord placed in angular house. It’s placement in Navamsa and Dasamsa seems to be better vs. Jupiter (who is badly aspected and also debilitated). JU dasha has been quite a mixed dasha for me wrt career and finance .
3. Wrt money matters (main discussion on this forum), lord of 1st/2nd/9th/10th/11th are all in 2nd house of wealth . Does this give rise of Dhan Yoga and if yes, under which planetary period will this get activated? SA is placed in nakshatra of Moon (and MO is involved in Dhan Yoga) Does this activate acquisition of wealth?

I’m really not sure if my above observations are correct as I’m also new to the subject , therefore request learned astrologers to kindly share their wisdom .

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:56 pm

Hi, this saturn maha dasha should give you good wealth provided time of birth is correct.

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:07 pm

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your message. I hope the TOB is correct , understand the ascendant is at very low deg and can change if time is not correct.

Thanks again!

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:56 am

Hi Karthik,

If you don't mind may I ask if Saturn will give good results at the commencement of its dasha or later in the dasha? Reason I ask is Saturn usually tests the individual before giving good results . On another note, I've been tested quite a bit (probably by Saturn) in first 32 yrs of my life :) So just keen to know if he would always continue the testing in its Mahadasha prior to giving good results?

Appreciate if you can please shed some light .

Thanks a lot!
Raj

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:39 am

Hi raj, it should give good results as you have crossed 31 years.

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:57 pm

Dear Karthik,

Thanks a lot for your reply . Your predictions has instilled optimism and hope that my financial struggles would be better in near future .

God bless,
Raj