Wealth Reading Please !!!

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anirban1984
Contributor
Contributor

Wealth Reading Please !!!

Post by anirban1984 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:19 am

19/09/1984, 05:25 AM, Kolkata (Calcutta).

Dear Learned Astrologers,

I am really afraid with regards to my financial problems. I have lot of ideas but fails to utilize them .Somehow the things doesn't favour me. I love independency and feels uncomfortable if somebody commands me. Hence I am thinking of starting an individual consultancy business of my own.Will I be successful in doing so ? How is my wealth status?

Please share your ideas.

Regards;
ANIRBAN Banerjee.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wealth Reading Please !!!

Post by elipsis » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:48 am

You'll be able to start your own business related to training &learning or consulting. Your wealth status is good but you'll lose wealth in old age (transfer of assets perhaps)

Rgards
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:29 am

elipsis wrote:. .......but you'll lose wealth in old age (transfer of assets perhaps)

Rgards
Elipsis ji, will you tell me what combination show this?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:22 am

Moon in 9th from Saturn shows loss of karmic wealth, Jupiter aspecting this combination shows transfer of assets. Dharmic houses always show donating as well as receiving of fortunes.

Regards
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:36 am

elipsis wrote:Moon in 9th from Saturn shows loss of karmic wealth, Jupiter aspecting this combination shows transfer of assets. Dharmic houses always show donating as well as receiving of fortunes.

Regards
OK in case if moon is in 5th from Saturn , it gives similar results? In this case Saturn will be in 9th from moon (just reversed)

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:50 am

Is 2/12 best position for Saturn and moon?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:53 am

No, it doesn't. By the time saturn transits 9th house in the 2nd round you'd be old enough and may have earned enough wealth to share it with others. This is why 9th house shows parents, elders and old people because it usually gets fully activated at a later stage in life. Where as Moon in 5th from saturn shows loss of money, job or property early in life.

Regards

Edit: Moon in the last 4 house behind saturn shows stable career after 30.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:39 am

elipsis wrote:No, it doesn't. By the time saturn transits 9th house in the 2nd round you'd be old enough and may have earned enough wealth to share it with others. This is why 9th house shows parents, elders and old people because it usually gets fully activated at a later stage in life. Where as Moon in 5th from saturn shows loss of money, job or property early in life.

Regards

Edit: Moon in the last 4 house behind saturn shows stable career after 30.
What if Jupiter doesn't aspect moon and Saturn?

My daughter has 6th house moon+ketu in 5th from Saturn and venus in (2nd house) Taurus ascendant) and her Saturn dasa will start at the age of 24 , just little worried where as my son has moon in 9th from Saturn aspected by Jupiter . I know you can't say anything clearly with one single placement , but still felt like asking you regarding this.

You mean moon in moon in 6th and Saturn in 9th( just example) will give stable career or the other way?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:31 am

If Jupiter doesn't aspect then you'd lose money unwillingly. Your daughter's chart is really good but she will have a change of priorities after 39 which shows family becomes more important than career so it doesn't matter if she has moon in the 5th from Saturn. It is only a worry when someone becomes the sole earner in the family. After 30 if Saturn encounters moon in transit then people will have to encounter loss of some kind, if moon is in 12th to saturn then people will retire at 60. Also if moon doesn't receive any benefic support then the experience of it will be harsh.

Regards

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:37 am

Thank you so much Elipsis ji for your kind reply.

anirban1984
Contributor
Contributor

Post by anirban1984 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:39 am

19/09/1984, 05:25 AM, CALCUTTA

Dear Elipsisji,

Thank you for your reply. As you said I can be in the consultancy business, initially you would advice me to start my own or pick up a job for getting confidence?

My problem is that my efforts lies only in studying and researching in depth but I loose interest very often if given a routine task. My mind does not stay in one thing which is very essential to work. Secondly I am lacking daily routine activities. As soon as I try to start something some emotional disturbances drops in or I loose interest very often.

I thought a lot into this and tried to work out in terms of astrological prospective...

Since Mars is in 3rd house sahaja bhava with Ketu (chidakaraka) (Mars unaware of its power) and Ketu destroying the efforts (Isolation from the efforts) . Ra is also aspecting it. Also elipsisji you can have a look on the 12th house (The immediate people that we run into our daily life) 7th house is receiving an aspect of debilitated venus and egoistic sun with Ketu.'s 5th aspect..I don't get along with people..find it difficult to sustain the relationships..and venus is debilitated being 9th and 2nd lord.
How do I make a cordial relationship with people and take their trust to start something new of my own. Please guide me. I tried wearing emerald but its giving me lot of expenses on health issues and not working out well.

Regards;
ANIRBAN Banerjee.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:50 am

You can do both if you can spare that much time and effort or you can take a job and continue to plan your business in your free time which you could use to build up your contacts and learn about the process. Ketu in 2nd to Saturn gives initial setbacks due to excessive karmic backlog. When Saturn transits over ketu you'll experience trauma of the past lives so this transit normally clears the way forward after you have paid your initial karmic debts. In your chart exalted Saturn is in debilitation sign of Sun- this placement shows slow rise in status as strong Saturn doesn't allow anyone to easily come up in life. Mars is in Scorpio which is the debilitation sign of Moon, this too results in confrontations with the family, intense anger and ego. The debilitation of Venus may be cancelled due to parivarthana of Mercury and Sun, this will give you an chance to start your own business but its like a window of opportunity which doesn't always happen.

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:54 am

Elipsis ji, I noticed for the wealth readings you used Saturn as the ref point, maybe because its the karaka for work. But how does placement of the moon from Saturn suggest loss/gain of money?

Does placement of Venus from Saturn matter as well?

anirban1984
Contributor
Contributor

Post by anirban1984 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:12 am

19/09/1984, 05:25 AM, CALCUTTA

Elipsisji , I have been going through intense pain in respect to my professional and family life. There has been continuous misunderstandings, quarrels and unnecessary discussion with no progressive outcomes. What I am understanding from the last 8 years is that nothing in my life is progressing...Its seems to be that I am stuck or someone has snatched away my destiny .I would therefore request you and the other professional senior astrologers to find out whether there is any pending karma left from my past life because of which I am going through such things and also if someone has done any misdoing against me...one thing that I failed to know is the role of Jupiter here in my kundli...Please also comment on badhaka Jupiter ....for Virgo lagna..(Protective as well as destructive for me)

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:41 pm

I've already answered your questions and I don't think there is anything else to add. Also I don't use standard parasari principles like you do - so Jupiter being malefic for virgo lagna doesn't exactly work the way you think it does. This whole subject is twisted and misunderstood by many astrologers.

Regards

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:47 pm

tandav wrote:Elipsis ji, I noticed for the wealth readings you used Saturn as the ref point, maybe because its the karaka for work. But how does placement of the moon from Saturn suggest loss/gain of money?
Moon shows instability of mind as it waxes and wanes in its orbit and in a sign ruled by mercury Moon behaves like barterer.
Does placement of Venus from Saturn matter as well?
Venus is the karaka for wealth but it can't do anything on its own...you can either have wealth through parents, siblings, relatives, spouse or profession. Even exalted venus in the 2nd house can't give you any wealth unless it is supported by the karakas mentioned earlier.

bob008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bob008 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 am

Dear Elipsis ji,

I was surfing through the above thread. Suddenly felt you have never given me a wealth reading. But off course taught me a lot about my chart and how to apply them. So, I have two questions now.

What is the impact of Saturn and Moon in trine relation (my moon is in 9th from Saturn but ahead of it in degrees.)?

Kindly give me wealth reading? Related to real assets and communicative media (as I have invested in these fields)

D.O.B - 01-12-1988
P.O.B - Dibrugarh (Assam)
T.O.B - 12:35 pm

I will wait for at least one answer. I have noted down your email today. So, will contact you via email from next time. Stay blessed.

Regards

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:43 am

Bob, You will be able to earn money through real-estate and you'll notice big growth in wealth after you hit 39.

bob008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bob008 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:34 pm

Dear Elipsis ji,

Greetings of the day. Thanks for your kind words and prediction. I am happy that I am able to make money from real estate. Hope for best. Sir what about communicative media will it do well. I am a bit tensed. Will love to hear from you. +
+

Regards,

Bob

anirban1984
Contributor
Contributor

Post by anirban1984 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:23 am

Elipsisji,

I have currently put on a Blue Sapphire on my left hand middle finger. Can I wear it?
My interest fades away very soon and health remains a major concern always.

Please advice.

Regards;
Anirban.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:09 am

Could you be more specific about communicative media?

anirban1984
Contributor
Contributor

Post by anirban1984 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:30 am

Hi Bob,
I would appreciate BOB if you can please post your comments on your thread to avoid unnecessary confusion. It will be helpful to both of us in response to our individual queries.
Anirban

tanmish

Post by tanmish » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:03 am

[quote="anirban1984"]Hi Bob,
I would appreciate BOB if you can please post your comments on your thread to avoid unnecessary confusion. It will be helpful to both of us in response to our individual queries.
Anirban[/quote]

Anirban, you yourself have posted on others' threads before, so it is inappropriate for you to ask this poster to refrain from the same. Look at your own postings - every few days, you have a new query. First, its wealth readings. Next, it is weight gain. After that, something else... and this is going on for over a year, right?

LOVA is a free AND shared resource, you must learn to respect that. I suggest you go for some paid readings, or maybe consult a good astrologer in your local area who can devote significant time and effort to all your queries.

TM

bob008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bob008 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Dear Anirban,

Greetings of the day. I am no intention of getting a personal reading here. If I would have that intention I could have forwarded an email to Elipsis ji. But, it's just curiosity that sometime make people ask questions. Next Anirban the post that you mentioned is mine; if you check the post you will only find my post comprises of 5% and rest 95% are queries and replies of other members. So, I have never said anybody to go to their post. That's quiet a selfish statement to give in a public platform. I have come across first time in last 4 years of my being a member of this forum.

Elipsis ji, I would love to write about what's communicative media but the scenario is just not good for discussion. All apology for not replying back your question. I will surely talk about communicative media when I meet you in person in Bangalore.

Anirban this post is all your's. Enjoy it to the core.

Regards

Bob