My chart... Is so degrading Help!

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dustinn1404
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

My chart... Is so degrading Help!

Post by Dustinn1404 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:46 am

Hi sir/mdm,

I have been really interested in vedic astrology... And i have been studying my own vedic chart
I have been doing it with those website that offers analysis of my chart, and i dont like how most of the website say about me. Etc xtimes loss of wealth in most of the houses, loss of health, late marriage loss of eyesight. I feel like my chart is hopeless and what a bad luck to have born that timing and day. Its been degrading
Can any sirs or mdms help me take a look at my chart pls....
And tell me whether i do stand a chance and capabilities for success and wealth
Im 20 this year
DOB : 14 april 1995
Timing: 7:40am
Born: medan, indonesia

Thank you so much
Last edited by Dustinn1404 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: My chart... Is so degrading Help!

Post by elipsis » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:59 am

Your chart doesn't show late marriage, you will be successful and fairly wealthy but do drive carefully as your mars is weak.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

Dustinn1404
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Dustinn1404 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:02 am

elipsis wrote:
> Your chart doesn't show late marriage, you will be successful and fairly wealthy
> but do drive carefully as your mars is weak.

Sir sorry but i wrote wrong timing.
Its supposed to be 7.40am
Would that make a big difference ?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:26 am

No, there isn't much difference but I didn't really analyze your chart very deeply anyway...I usually check the time at which I read your question and apply my own techniques.

Regards
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

tanmish

Post by tanmish » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:09 am

Interesting comment about weak Mars and needing to drive carefully.

I had read somewhere that a weak / debilitated Mars can lead to situations involving the physical body - fights, being operated on, accidents, falls, injuries, etc. Wonder what happens when weak Mars is placed in the 6, 8, 12 (dusthana) houses. Probably amplifies and worsens the negative results.

People with weak Mars in 6/8/12 should be particularly careful with bicycles, 2-wheelers, motorcycles, etc.

TM

Dustinn1404
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Dustinn1404 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:10 pm

But isnt my mars is in the fourth house :lol:

mathur_dinesh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by mathur_dinesh » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:02 pm

Your eleventh house is very strong. Saturn is placed there and it is at about 25 degrees. Venus owns the second house and it is occupying the eleventh with Saturn. This is a very good combination for wealth. You should not worry about your finances in life.
You are nor easily satisfied and like to go into details of matters. This causes tension to you and you get upset.
Mars is debilitated and Saturn projects aspect to the ascendant. Not a good combination for health and a robust constitution.
There is a streak of having your own way in everything is present in you which has already been referred to.