Chart for investments (not speculations)

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
DaisyLady

Chart for investments (not speculations)

Post by DaisyLady » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:01 pm

I have a question on what exactly should be a chart of a investor vis a vis a speculator.I understand that connections between 5th house of speculations and 11th house of gains imply money/gains from speculations.

But what if it is investments you look at?

With whatever limited knowledge that I have ,I understand 2nd house is for stored value /savings , so 2nd house must be involved in some way for the money to remain which is what investors are.

Does 8th house connections to say 2nd mean money from ups and downs /extreme situations like a value investor(buyers of undervalued stocks) or someone who takes up stressed assets at bargain and sells it ?

Smacky
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Chart for investments (not speculations)

Post by Smacky » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:08 am

DaisyLady wrote:I have a question on what exactly should be a chart of a investor vis a vis a speculator.I understand that connections between 5th house of speculations and 11th house of gains imply money/gains from speculations.

But what if it is investments you look at?

With whatever limited knowledge that I have ,I understand 2nd house is for stored value /savings , so 2nd house must be involved in some way for the money to remain which is what investors are.

Does 8th house connections to say 2nd mean money from ups and downs /extreme situations like a value investor(buyers of undervalued stocks) or someone who takes up stressed assets at bargain and sells it ?

Somebody has to lose for someone to win. Likewise for your investments to be profitable somebody else has to part away with his/her money/wealth.

So the houses for gains through investment have to be 6,10,11 for the following reasons.

6: loss of enemy
10: fame
11: gains to self

Natural significations of the planets involved should point towards nature of the investments e.g. Mahadasha of Venus signifying 6,10,11 should lead to gains through women, perfumes, garments/clothing, music, females in power etc.
Aspects & conjuctions will act as intensifiers e.g. Rahu conjunction with Venus mentioned above (signifying 6,10,11) should give more gains maybe from foreign elements.

However, personal relationships generally suffer during such periods, mostly with the partner.

Thanks,
Man can do whatever he wills, but he can never will what he wills.