Overall Money Situation

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
VikasModgil
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Overall Money Situation

Post by VikasModgil » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:57 pm

Hi,
I am just wondering when or if my money situation will improve. I have been loosing earnings since June 2014 for one or another reason and expenses have increased and now I am just playing a catch up game and under more debt and never seem to get ahead.

I will appreciate if someone can counsel/guide me on this.

DOB: 7th June 1979
POB: Una ,Himachal Pradesh
TOB: 10:10PM

Regards,
Vikas Modgil

malavyaBadava

Re: Overall Money Situation

Post by malavyaBadava » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:03 pm

This is not an ordinary chart.

You have exalted Jupiter in Kendra, Mercury in 6th house in own house, Mars own house in 4th house kendra , very bright moon in 10th house and then Venus in 5th house in it's own house.Plus Venus is rajayoga karaka for Capricorn ascendant.
But the ascendant lord and ruler of 2nd house is in 8th house with Rahu.

Saturn aspects Moon(lord of house of partnerships- 7th house) , aspects 2nd house and 5th house and it's ruler Venus.

So that may give a clue on overall situation. Others can give details.

VikasModgil
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by VikasModgil » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Hi Malavya,

Thank you very much for your response. When you said "this is not an ordinary chart" i will assume that's in a good way.
Though i am a big believer of astrology but i do not under what these positions mean.

Will you or someone be able to explain this to me.
I will really appreciate your response.
Regards,
Vikas Modgil

malavyaBadava

Post by malavyaBadava » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:30 pm

Definitely in a good way. I mean your chart is all about potential(or talent). You have enormous potential. But whether you can put it all together well that is another question.

You yourself can be the problem in putting it all together. You have so much energy that can be misconstrued by somebody else. I would also watch for betrayals and trust people very carefully if you happen to be in business.

mathur_dinesh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by mathur_dinesh » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:34 pm

The major-period of Saturn has been going on since some time. It has come in transit to Scorpio from Nov/2014. This transit is not good for money matters for you.
Prior to moving to Scorpio, Saturn was in Libra for two and a half years. While in Libra Jupiter had moved to Cancer in June 2014 and had come under the aspect of Saturn at that time. Jupiter came to Leo in July 2015 and by that time Saturn had already moved to Scorpio. There thus has been a contact between these two planets since June 2014. This is the root of your trouble.
Jupiter will move to Virgo on 12/Aug/2016. Your trouble will start waning from this date. :D

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:34 pm

VikasModgil wrote:Hi Malavya,

Thank you very much for your response. When you said "this is not an ordinary chart" i will assume that's in a good way.
Though i am a big believer of astrology but i do not under what these positions mean.

Will you or someone be able to explain this to me.
I will really appreciate your response.
Regards,
Vikas Modgil
Current antara of exalted Jupiter in the house of Moon can give more expenses and chances for losses. Current influences are also stressful for profession and own health. You should take care of job now.

Best wishes,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

VikasModgil
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by VikasModgil » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:19 pm

Hi Sujit
For how long this is for?
Regards
Vikas

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:45 pm

VikasModgil wrote:Hi Sujit
For how long this is for?
Regards
Vikas
Vikas,

Till middle of the year.

Best regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

VikasModgil
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by VikasModgil » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:50 pm

Hi Malavya,
Thank you for your response.
When you say i can be problem myself? what does that mean? is there any suggestion you will have for me to put that potential together? What sort of potential is there e.g. potential to generate wealth or potential to do some good for other people.
and yes i have my own business of financial planning.
Is there anything which i should look out for?

Regards,
Vikas Modgil

malavyaBadava

Post by malavyaBadava » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:39 pm

Vikas - In your case since a majority of the planets are in excellent dignity (Jupiter exalted, Mars in own house, Venus in own house(plus rajayogakarka), plus Mercury in own house) - just means you bring in some great karma into this world. Usually such people have lots of enthusiasm.

Financial planning is a good career path for you - 10th house lord(career lord) in house of investments(5th house).

But 8th house lord (in your case which is a dushtana ruler)) is conjoint with Venus(lord of house of investments). That means when dealing with other people trust maybe an issue. You maybe very trusting of others but others may look to exploit that. You maybe very expansive (Jupiter an expansive planet is aspecting your ascendant) but it also rules 12th house of losses.

Courage is a quality you are born with (strong mars) and being optimistic(exalted Jupiter aspecting your ascendant). People maybe attracted to that. You will need to learn to filter who actually is your well wisher in the work place.

So there is a tendency to be over expect from life. Just need to learn to be more conservative.

malavyaBadava

Post by malavyaBadava » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:53 am

The other career part that I see is in athletics. Not for you specifically but you could invest or collaborate in training people for a career in athletics(sports) or psychology of sports . You yourself are probably very fit and full of courage. So you could also train people in personal skills on how to overcome adversity etc.