Change of fortunes

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Change of fortunes

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:07 pm

Dear esteemed astrology friends,

I would like to seek advise on the chart of one of my very close acquaintance . The birth details are as below:

Date of birth : 06th October 1951
Time of birth : 10:58 am (+/- 2 minutes)
Place of birth : Bhinmal, Rajasthan, India (25.0085° N, 72.2625° E)

When you cast the chart, you would realize it's very unique and powerful horoscope with multiple yogas .

The situation: The native (once extremely wealthy & powerful) has experienced fall from the peak point of his life in late 1980s (after his fathers' demise) on account of being cheated in a high-profile business partnership related to investment in property . Since then (i.e. for last 25+ years), the native has been contesting diligently in the court of law to regain his rightful access to the disputed property (worth in excess of few hundred crores today) . His ultimate desire in this lifetime is to win the case and grandly settle his large family (i.e. next 2 generations) according to his wishes .

The question is: Would the native be ever able to win the court case ? If yes, could anyone please share their views on most favorable time to win the case ? The native is presently undergoing Rahu dasha / Mercury antar-dasha .

I humbly request the members of this forum to please review the horoscope and kindly advise their views .

Kindest regards,
Rajat

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Change of fortunes

Post by shilpa » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:55 am

Dear Raj_indian_1981

--The lagna house is the same in the chart as Chandra lagna i.e Rasi in Scorpio...and unfortunately that puts Moon in debility...and weakens the lagna, the chandra lagna and the hence the foundation of the chart.

--when in a few charts lagna and rasi house are same.....and Moon happens to be weak....the weakness acts multiplied through the chart
Further shani aspects the moon making it further innimical for the chart.

--and Moon MD started in June 1990....which ~ correlates with the end of 1980s fall you stated.

There is no neecha-bhanga and Moon in Rasi chart has the drishi of shani and in navmsa is swallowed by Rahu

--while the fall of Moon is not mitigated

there are plenty of compensation to the weakness created by Moon in the chart...as alternative strengths

Lagna Lord Ma is placed in its DigBala house the 10th....give the native an executive position leading big organization / heading many people.

Me and Jup both in own house in mutual aspect is a very strong Buddhi-Yoga...a very intelligent and intellectual individual

and that makes 5 and 11 houses both of wealth quite strong and a very strong wealth yoga the associations of 5-11...one of which is wealth karak Jup.
and Jup has a very strong amasabala of 5 in dasavarga charts, Me is also strong at 4.

Jup-Mo in trines is a watered down version of Gaj-Kesari...but better to have a diluted version than none at all.

Sun-Sat together makes the native tremendously responsible in matters relating to money, and taking care of relatives and friends.

Rahu in own Nk in 4th house makes Ra strong and gives native the ability to buy / hold / invest in landed properties and make gains...

--The native has made his share monetary executive and social gains in life and will continue to.

will he win the case?

I doubt he will..... for hit caused by the debilitated Mo came around the Moon-Moon period and debilitation is not broken in Rasi nor has Moon gained any strength (like own house or exaltation ) in Navamsa.

--Jup-Jup period might have seen luck that when strong Jup smiles on the native and brings sudden luck.... and the water down Gaj-kesari kicking in imparting some strength to the Moon......but that comes quite late in life.
If he has energy to fight that late age when Jup-Jup kicks in i.e aged nearly 74.....he might win.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:55 pm

Dear Shilpa Ji,

Thank you very much for your prompt help and time investment to analyze the horoscope and advise your views .
Your observations are amazingly accurate: The native is exceptionally sharp, intelligent & eloquent with his speech . Also, as Head of the Family, he is tremendously responsible in taking great care of his children and relatives . He has also made remarkable gains, both financially and socially, post the downfall period .

Thanks for predicting the time-period for his possible win on the legal case . At 65, he is very active and in plum health . Therefore, I believe he should definitely witness the win predicted at age 74 .

Finally if you don't mind me asking (in the spirit of learning astrology), Rahu in 4th house in his own sign and nakshatra with 4th house as significator of land/properties, does it bring any chances of success in winning property cases? Perhaps in any specific antardasha or transits that could result in favorable outcome ? Request your advise please .

Thank you once again .

Best regards,
Rajat

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:49 pm

Dear Raj_1981,
-->I tried to explain in my earlier post and and will attempt to elaborate again....where there is a fall because of the lagna house / lagna Lord...the recovery from it can come only when "the cause" of the fall is strengthened again.

And as I see it the mild strength that Moon ["the cause"] ......is when Jup is super strong in Jup-Jup period and imparts some strength to watered down Jup-Mo in trine Gaj-Kesari equivalent.

--> Rahu in own Nk, in 4th is a strength of chart standalone, and not strengthening "the cause"

and now on closer look being in mutual quadrant to the Moon, the strong Rahu( a natural enemy of luminaries) further stresses the weak Moon

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astroduffer » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:49 am

Interesting observation for this chart .. mars venus combo in almost all divisional charts. This means venus(business 7th lord) affliction by mars(6th lord) is a very strong yoga here. Add to it in Rasi it is engulfed by nodes.

Dispositor Sun is combusting Sat and mercury i.e. 4-11 lords .. The gain is not coming from the houses mentioned. Arudha of 7th house is in leo too.

Now to see the fighting abilities of a person.. 3 6 11 from AL should have malefics, which is not the case here and thus vigor is not there intrinsically, though the desire is there and the native is hanging on to fate.

Please do tell us if the person has done any remedies.

Getting energized rahu yantra will bring relief in this matter along with remedies for mars and sun.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:40 am

astroduffer wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:49 am

Dispositor Sun is combusting Sat

dear Sonu,
trust you are well.

I see your comment above on combustion of Sa and .... and I saw you opened another thread on combustion also.

I can share my 2 cents on this subject.....

--contrary to what's written on combustion affects Su-Sa is quite different and unique in my vew:

instead of Sat getting burnt and losing its's karkatwas...

--the power of Sat...given that it's the biggest heavy-weight in the chart......

and given the mythological relationship between father Sun and son saturn born out of Chhaya and discarded in contempt....sun's initial contempt for the son and saturn's hurt feelings giving him the power and intensity of his gaze that makes not only the humanity.... but even the divinity uncomfortable including especially his father Sun also

--when they come together in the chart....Sun loses it's arrogance/ temper that he has when standalone luminary as the king with no checks and balances

and saturn when in presence of the Sun that he dislikes..... with but one who is also his father and the king of the cosmos, loses the anger that he has in his gaze when standalone malefic

RESULTANT---> both checked and balanced and acting responsibly and fairly..

and creates native that is extremely responsible ...one who destiny presents with big responsibilities from early on in life .....and who delivers his responsibilities with fairness, balance and justice...although a bit worried and uneasy in his mind always.
The field of responsibility is the house significations in which the conjunction occurs...

--for eg in the 10th would mean....a just/ responsible person in an executive position such as judge or business or govt leader...

in the 11th one handling monies / finances of self and others with responsibility...

--Unlike other combustion which we can discuss separately ......Sun-Sat is a beautiful gift to have and I have seen in several dozen charts.

Our site Admin Ramanan has a to the exact degree overlapping sun-sat conjunction

-- I call it conjunction because this one defies the conventional combustion sun burning the other planet..

here its is two strong planets...the father and sun uneasy in each other presence...and checking / balancing the extremes and negatives of each other.

regards

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:09 pm

Dear Shilpa Ji, thanks once again for your time and insights . Greatly appreciated .

Dear Sonu Ji, thank you for sharing your observations . It is indeed educational to me, as i'm a beginner . On your query, the native most likely has not performed any remedies for Ra/ Ma or Su .

With regards to exchange of thoughts on Su-Sa conjunction, I can say from my own life experience that it has made me tremendously responsible, humble, mature and hard-working individual . Saturn Antardashas has always been truly transformational for me in several positive ways (i get above expected results but after putting in lots of hardwork) . Even my Sade Satti which ended very recently was extremely rewarding time period . I've this conjunction along with Jupiter in my Virgo ascendant :)

Best regards,
Rajat

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:00 pm

Change of fortunes
Report this post Quote
Share this topic on
Post by raj_indian_1981 » 06 Feb 2017, 14:37

I would like to seek advise on the chart of one of my very close acquaintance . The birth details are as below:

When you cast the chart, you would realize it's very unique and powerful horoscope with multiple yogas .

The situation: The native (once extremely wealthy & powerful) has experienced fall from the peak point of his life in late 1980s (after his fathers' demise) on account of being cheated in a high-profile business partnership related to investment in property . Since then (i.e. for last 25+ years), the native has been contesting diligently in the court of law to regain his rightful access to the disputed property (worth in excess of few hundred crores today) . His ultimate desire in this lifetime is to win the case and grandly settle his large family (i.e. next 2 generations) according to his wishes .

The question is: Would the native be ever able to win the court case ? If yes, could anyone please share their views on most favorable time to win the case ? The native is presently undergoing Rahu dasha / Mercury antar-dasha .

I humbly request the members of this forum to please review the horoscope and kindly advise their views .

Kindest regards,
Rajat
Moon in Kemdrum Yoga. Moon is also very weak in Paksha balam. Saturn as 4th lord in planetary war with Mercury the 8th lord. Mercury the 8th lord under Nk exchange with Moon.It looks that the incidence happened after mid of December 1988? Kindly give the date. The 4th lord of rashi chart is deblitated in navmansha and in 6th house[litigation] of D-9. Mercury is also the 11th lord in 11th house. 11th house is the house of greed.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astroduffer » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:01 am

raj_indian_1981 wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:09 pm
Even my Sade Satti which ended very recently was extremely rewarding time period . I've this conjunction along with Jupiter in my Virgo ascendant :)

Best regards,
Rajat
Well then it's not a conjunction on its own anyway, with a planet like jupiter involved..

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:00 pm

Dear Anuradha Ji,

Apologies for the delay in my response to your question . I was in process of gathering information from the native . It was during Dec 1987 that the issues started and on 14th June 1988, the native lost everything (his residence, investments, savings, and so on) . He invested 9 Cr in a property deal in that period (valuation at 2000+ Cr today), however the deal was blocked & all investments frozen . Since then the native is contesting multiple court cases to defend his right to the property & it has been 28 long years . The good part is: The native has not lost these court cases, however the tough part is it has been very long and uphill fight to win the case .

Hope this additional information can help in further analysis and advise .

Best regards,
Rajat

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:20 am

Report this post Quote
Unread post by raj_indian_1981 » 13 Feb 2017, 07:30

Dear Anuradha Ji,

Apologies for the delay in my response to your question . I was in process of gathering information from the native . It was during Dec 1987 that the issues started and on 14th June 1988, the native lost everything (his residence, investments, savings, and so on) . He invested 9 Cr in a property deal in that period (valuation at 2000+ Cr today), however the deal was blocked & all investments frozen . Since then the native is contesting multiple court cases to defend his right to the property & it has been 28 long years . The good part is: The native has not lost these court cases, however the tough part is it has been very long and uphill fight to win the case .

Hope this additional information can help in further analysis and advise .

Best regards,
Rajat
Thanks a lot for the feedback. The problem started in Sun-Sat-Mercury[ started from 14th June 1987] not in Sun-Mercury-Sat[ started from 18th December 1988]. Saturn is the 4th lord[ land] conjunct with Mercury the 8th lord. Both are closely conjunct and in planetary war.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:35 pm

Thank you Anuradha Ji for your additional insights .

Best regards,
Rajat

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:08 pm

Hello rajat,

Thanks for posting this chart. One can use this chart for study purposes from many angles.

I would like to point out how Gulika can poison the dasa lord by its proximity .
Dasa lord is not only the tenth lord , but also amatyakaraka placed 8th in navamsa.
While the placement of Sun in eleventh is generally considered good, its other strengths
in the chart have pulled down the wealth of the person.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Dear Vedimaths, thank you for sharing your observation . It is very interesting . Gulika almost coincides with Sun (within half degrees) . Like to share that the first half of Sun dasha was extremely good (brought the native to the peak) however the second half of the dasha took everything away .

Best regards,
Rajat

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:36 pm

Dear all,

Like to share some more information (in case of further interest/study), the native experienced some positive developments in April 1994 and again from Jan 2001 - Oct 2001 . However none of these materialized and the period from October 2001 to June 2004 was the worst in native's lifetime .

23rd June 2004 was the turning point in native's life when he realized good gains and brought back much needed stability in life.

Best regards,
Rajat

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:23 pm

The yog applicable for the chart is simply given in classical texts, which says literally:

If Leo, Capricorn or Virgo rises in 11H with Saturn, Mercury & Sun, they cause loss of everything. Additionally if the 11L be specifically bereft of strength the effects will be acute.

All that needs to be done from here is to assess the strengths and weakness of the participating planets and the overall chart. Then assess the quality of the results of the yog. Also match the dasha.

The above does not mean end all because other yogas exist as well, it just means one should first go through real texts before doing guesswork of the Astrological cause.

Rathore

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:36 am

raj_indian_1981 wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:07 pm

Kindest regards,
Rajat
His current dasa lord Mercury is exalted ruling gains. Current time is difficult but some hope is there during second half for some positive developments.

Good luck.
Regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:25 am

Hello Rajat,

thanks for more info. It would be better if you can get the date of demise of his father.

I use more than one ayanamsa to study a chart. My experience has given me better understanding
of a chart if i use pushya paksha ayanamsa. In this case, if you use PP ayanamsa, all troubles
started in the dasa of AK moon. This supports the general rule of Sun placed in eleventh being owner
of the tenth giving good life. So for all Scorpio ascnedants, the dasa of Sun must be good , unless and
otherwise it is spoiled in so many ways. To me Sun's proximity to Gulika appeared not enough reason for this kind of misery.

However such a view is left to one's choice.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:58 am

Dear Vedicmaths,

Sincere apologies for the delay in my response . I was in process of getting the information you asked .

Like to share the date/time of demise of native's father is 9th May 1985 at 11:30 pm . The native was at peak and continued for another year or so after his fathers' demise and prior to his downfall starting from end 1987 .

Hope this helps in further study/ analysis .

Best regards,
Rajat

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:16 am

Hello Rjat,

The delay was anticipated and hence no need to worry about that. Thanks for your
sincere efforts. I will use this data and post my views in a day or two.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:18 am

Dear all,

The native shared additional information, which I'm appending as below.

Native presently has 5 children (3 daughters and 2 sons in following chronology: DDSDS) . There were 2 more kids but unfortunately they passed away. The first was daughter born in March 1973 and passed away in early 1977 . The second, also daughter, born on 6th Nov 1980 (00:25 am) and passed away on 20th Oct 1996 (08:30 pm) due to malaria and then multiple organ failure .

The native is blessed with his first grandchild (grand daughter) on 18th Jan 2017 at 10:37 am . The native strongly feels that his grand-daughter is reincarnation of his daughter who passed away in 1996 and believes she will change his luck favorably .

I'm not sure if this additional information helps or if there is any way to connect/confirm native's belief above .

Best regards,
Rajat