Kemadruma yoga and Pitra dosha in the chart ...... Will it destroy this native financially ??? ...... Please help !!

Questions about money and income.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
naga

Kemadruma yoga and Pitra dosha in the chart ...... Will it destroy this native financially ??? ...... Please help !!

Post by naga » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Date :- 3rd January, 1991
TOB :- 12:08 Pm (Afternoon)
Place :- Danapur, Bihar

Few astrologers have suggested that this chart has kemadruma yoga, Vish yog, Pitra dosh and shrapit dosh of strong intensity....... While the native has not faced anything extreme, but in the last 2.5 years he has been suffering a lot on every aspect...... Graduated from a top engineering college in india still lost his job in 2014 end ..... Since then managing on lowly jobs/part time work and has completely destroyed his financial aspect ...... No income or very very low income, losses in any investment and extreme loneliness and depression.

Will these Doshas destroy his career and wealth completely or are there any beneficial aspects in his chart to support him from his downfall and make him rise again ??

How will be the financial aspect and wealth of this native ?? Will eventually he loose everything in his life or he can make some wealth with his hard work in future ??

Those astrologers are asking him for hefty money amount to provide any remedies and offer hawans and all ...... but i believe and suggested him that first we need to consult some neutral astrologers and learned members of this group ...... Please respected members, kindly provide some in depth analysis of this chart( D1, D9, D10 etc) and suggest me how to guide him on this aspect !!!

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Kemadruma yoga and Pitra dosha in the chart ...... Will it destroy this native financially ??? ...... Please help !!

Post by MeeraL » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:33 am

I would like to see what people will replay to this post.
Because i cannot see nothing.
But looks that the person is a little rich or maybe good financial status and also parents good financially?

naga

Re: Kemadruma yoga and Pitra dosha in the chart ...... Will it destroy this native financially ??? ...... Please help !!

Post by naga » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:56 am

Yes the person belongs to a family who can be called affluent or somewhat rich ...... But his personal income and financial growth has been very mediocre or almost nil ...... Significant financial losses and very little gain from career and investments.

I raised this question to analyze from his financial aspects ..... his efforts and his career growth ...... Families affluence is not of any question here.

Thank you
Kindly Reply

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:32 am

I did ask that because , i didn't saw any of that yogas and i try different preferences. All i saw was everything related to have money from parents, to be King.
As i am new in astrology let see what others more elder astrologer will say on that.

naga

Post by naga » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:42 pm

Ok Thanks a lot for your reply.

That is the reason why i prefer this group more than some astrologer asking hefty fees in the name of remedies.
People here have equally good knowledge and an aptitide to guide people in a right direction.

Thank you
Even i am waiting for more experienced astrologers in this group to analyze this chart and help me in guiding him if there is any problem with his chart.

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:50 am

I think, I commented on another thread on this chart. Saturn Venus is very bad for marraige, so one needs to be watchfull. Saturn Rahu is going to give lot of hardships. Moon Kethu, and Moon Jupiter is also not great combinations for personality wise, it will take him to extreems, since this house is aspected by Saturn and Venus, it gets lot more complex, but simply self centric.
Career wise, big plans, talks but poor outcomes.
sun dasa he will reboot, and life will have a very different game plan and dynamics. I would also suggest for him to expriment domains related to medical at that time.

naga

Post by naga » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:01 pm

SURYA SIR

1> I was told that jupiter moon is forming gajakesari yog and since 5th lord and 10th/1st house lord is together in 5th house raj yog is also being formed ..... Is it correct or incorrect, sir ?? If yes, is there any strength in this Gajkesari yog in his chart ??

2> Also it was said by some astrologers whom he met personally that due to kemdrum dosha, pitra dosha and sarp dosha every good aspect of his chart is destroyed ...... Kindly comment on it sir ??

3> How is jupiter ketu and moon ketu bad for his personality sir ?? please elaborate sir

4> You said big plans and poor outcomes in career .....This is completely true as i have closely experienced his failures...... Will his condition improve in future or will he become wealthy in future, because currently he is simply financially crippled despite getting engineering degree from one of the good universities in India ??

5>Sun Mahadasha is followed by Moon Mahadasha, Mars Mahadasha and Rahu Mahadasha ..... How will be his life in these periods from career and finance aspect sir ??

6> Suggest some career options for him sir ?? He has done graduation in civil Engineering but currently Preparing for Indian Civil Services/ Indian Forest Services Examination ...... Should he really try for govt jobs or rather settle for some small private job or something small related to business ??

7>One last question, Which planets are actually beneficial for his chart ?? I have been told his MOON Mahadasha- Antardasha will bring his destruction in his life due to kemdrum dosha and due to it other major planets like jupiter, venus and saturn and others are also getting spoiled ...... Please look this this also sir if possible

Thanks a lot SURYA Sir for replying in both the posts ...... Please spare me some of your precious time to guide me through all of these queries of mine !!!!
I'll wait for your knowledgeable guidance sir, kindly reply

I know these are too many questions but still sir kindly help us out ...... We have had really bad experience with such astrologers out there ready to loot us in the name of remedies ...... But here in this group i have found some really genuine and learned astrologers !!!!

Thank you once again

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:07 am

1. your approach of taking Jupiter and Moon conjunction, as 1st and 10th
Lord exalted in 5th House, with 5th lord is right way to put across, and
not to deviated by tagging in the frame of Gajakesari yoga.
But the catch here is with Kethu conjunction as well.
Hence to infer about this is that, there is a lot of action going to be
related to 5th house: Education, Studies, Growth in life, IQ. Because of
the above combination, its possible that they will work in the area of
education. Also they will be clear or ambitious about what they want to
become in life. But since kethu is present, all of this doesnt have a line
to draw, hence its not regulated well.
Its also possible that the person might be egoistic, or tough to convinse
him. As the native might perseive that they are right, and they have every
reason to be right.
This combination will be the theme of affairs, when appropriate dasa bhukti
arraives.
Its possible that he will have people working under him, at most of the
time.
2. Rahu eclipeses Saturn and Venus, Hence he will be show powergame with
people. Since this assosiation is happening in 11th house, He will have
large friend circle, and always will be in groups. He will all mix of
people from lower to upper strata of life, be it caste wise or financially
or others dimensions.
This combination will also give lot of inferiority or hidden fears/phobias.
Since 3rd lord, Venus in bad company and 7th lord is also with many people,
he could also be womeniser or have thoughts like that.
9th Lord in 3rd house is good, which is seeing its own house. 9th lord is
not aspected by anyone, hence good. Good father and ancenstral and lucky in
making right moves. Hence I dont see much of an issue. Also like above
point, I dont frame predictions from the names or a yoga. Hence I feel not
much pitru dosha.
3. Detailed above. Also considering his chart, He will be impulsive or
reactive speaker and doer. Which will always get him in troubles. he need
to work on this.
4. This is a pattern of life, however dasa bhukthi actually set the
context, hence they are bound to change.
5. Career wise - Sun: Good, Moon - Not as good as Sun, Mars - same as moon,
Rahu - better than sun
6. Career tunement, I havent done much research on it. hence cant be sure
which is right or wrong as per horoscope. but rationally, try quick, fail
quick, but plan better, such a way that, failure can be an asset of
learnings and still helps you to move forward.
7. None of the planet is good in horoscope. hence no gem stones for him.
Moon dasa - will bring problems with speach, issues with family, financial
issues, issues with younger siblings, dont get into any
contractual-financial commitments. He might have affairs, and also
breakups, and good and bad with women, always careful with people below his
strata.

naga

Post by naga » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:19 am

Ok ..... Thanks a lot Sir for your guidance !!!