Career in films

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vinith

Career in films

Post by Vinith » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:21 pm

Dear Shilpaji and other members,

I am trying to be film director and writer. I have been in this industry for the last 10-11 years and i have had no great success in this field till now. 2007-2010 was okay with some growth mainly 2009 was good where i did get an opportunity to write a film. Even in 2011 i got an opportunity to write a film but that got stuck. From there the time has been bad. Last 6 years have been stressful both job wise and money wise. Work comes but it is always for a short time and then there is a long lull of no work.

It would be a great help if you will let me know when i can taste the success and any remedies if any.
My details are

DOB: 26/09/1978
TOB : 11:49 am
POB: Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA

Best Regards,
Vinith

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Career in films

Post by SWARNIM » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:29 am

Remedy first: You need to stick to morally correct path and avoid temptation, whatever pressing be the situations. Should respect the women to get the favour of Venus.

The period from Feb 2018 onwards till 2019 will be good for rise in career.

Vinith

Post by Vinith » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Is my Venus bad or weakly placed. I believe Venus is in Libra and it is its Mool Trikona Sign. Please elaborate? Also Saturn has its aspect on Venus. Will i ever see success?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:51 am

Vinith wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:17 pm
Hi, Thanks for the reply. Is my Venus bad or weakly placed. I believe Venus is in Libra and it is its Mool Trikona Sign. Please elaborate? Also Saturn has its aspect on Venus. Will i ever see success?
You are correct. Venus is own moltrikona. You can get success. The expected results would not come under Ketu Maha dasa. Some improvement is possible middle of the year onwards.

Regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:27 am

Placement of Mars in 12th may not be considered a good placement as it is limiting the good effect of Venus. It shows excessive inclination towards material pleasures and loss of energy signified by Mars. Placement of the Sun also indicate lack of self control and faith. Venus, being a significator of comfort, satisfaction and wealth, requires to follow the virtuous path to get the desired results.

You will see success and the period already indicated will give you the required direction in your life.

Vinith

Post by Vinith » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:46 am

Hi,

Again thank you for replying. The reason i am here and asking this question is because the Mercury Dasha was bad... and good only in patches. Also the Ketu dasha has just started and have read so many bad things about it. Will Ketu Dasha be really bad and worse than Mercury Dasha.?

I had shown my horoscope to few astrologers who always said good things about the kundli except the sade sati time. But the good things never came. That is the reason i started reading/learning astrology myself. It is really the Ketu Dasha that has bought me here. Plus the Saturn in Leo in the 10th House. I am still trying to find the answer.

When i enetered this industry it was never for material gains or glamour. I loved films and the making part of it. I've done my MBA and i could have earned lakhs of rupees but i was ready to struggle and never gave money so much importance till the time i really struggled for even a penny.

Vinith

Post by Vinith » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:37 am

Still waiting for the guidance? Is Ketu dasha going to be bad or worse than the mercury dasha?