Career in music

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Siddarth
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Career in music

Post by Siddarth » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:04 pm

Dear all, good day

My birth details as below:

16th October 1988
2.29AM
Johor Baharu (Malaysia)
Latitude: 1.28N, Longitude: 103.45E

Question:

I am very keen in music field such as singing, songwritting and most of the entertainment related jobs but so far i work mostly in banks, security line and transport line as a marketing/customer service officer.

i have no satisfaction at all in any of these jobs yet i had no choice due financial problems and besides that i had to face alot of problems and most of the jobs were short period.

Currently am jobless, really wish to become a great musician/singer/songwriter in overseas. Currently running Venus-Sat Dasha Bukti, in chara dasha it is Pisces sign which has Mars. In my D10 chart I can see mars exalted and sitting in 5th house with the 5th lord saturn.

I truly hope someone can guide or make me clear as my mind is all about music and nothing else.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Career in music

Post by Lex » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:09 am

Hi
I use K.P.System of astrology.
Your 10th cusp falls in Vocal and Shukra's sign and longitudinal deposition in Krittika nk and in sub of Guru
And in your K.P.Chart, Guru is 5th cusp and 6th cusp lord, and Shani is placed, who is also 7th cusp lord( the taste of music has to be enjoyed by opposition) and Shani in Moola nk

Your 5th cusp ( to find out your abilities in Music to demonstrate/ skills) deposited in sub of Ketu

well connected
And your Ketu in normal zodiac's Simha ( denotes classical music) but goes to 4th bhava ( which denotes chanting/ reciting)
And your Ketu represents Shukra, Ravi, but not connected with Budha

You cannot become a Lyricist or writer, but your skills are there for classical singing
And your interest in singing for Light music or filmy or Devotional songs??? Let me know

Upon your feedback, will take up further analysis of K.P.Chart

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:59 am

Career in music
Report this post Quote
Share this topic on
Unread post by Siddarth » 08 Oct 2017, 06:34

Dear all, good day

My birth details as below:

16th October 1988
2.29AM
Johor Baharu (Malaysia)
Latitude: 1.28N, Longitude: 103.45E

Question:

I am very keen in music field such as singing, songwritting and most of the entertainment related jobs but so far i work mostly in banks, security line and transport line as a marketing/customer service officer.

i have no satisfaction at all in any of these jobs yet i had no choice due financial problems and besides that i had to face alot of problems and most of the jobs were short period.

Currently am jobless, really wish to become a great musician/singer/songwriter in overseas. Currently running Venus-Sat Dasha Bukti, in chara dasha it is Pisces sign which has Mars. In my D10 chart I can see mars exalted and sitting in 5th house with the 5th lord saturn.

I truly hope someone can guide or make me clear as my mind is all about music and nothing else
3L Mercury and 5L[Mars] are aspecting each other. Mercury is in the Nk of Moon and Moon in the Nk of Mercury involving 3H and 5H . It suggests that you have a natural talent to write the emotional songs which you can do after mid of July 2018 in the Dasha of Venus-Mercury. Jupiter as 9L is aspecting both mercury and Moon. Your chart suggests you are very good looking and fortunate.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

dtr777
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dtr777 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:40 am

3 retrogarded planet in the chart can be little difficult for life as you have to put lots of efforts in what ever you do in life

saturn in 6th and 6th lord jupiter in sign of tarus can show banking sector same time tarus is also creative side espceially songs etc and jupiter in tarus is very good but it is retrorade shows lots of efforts ,slow in financial gains

10th lord and 5th lord mars in 9th sign of pises shows lots of creative potential

Ak sun conjuct bk mercury natural planet for writing in sign of virgo jaimini aspcts with 10th lord mars is very good for creative works and mercury in hasta nakshtra of creative arts using hands .Sun is in chitra a string creative soul connection to fine arts .Sun is alos vargotama shows your confidence will improve

in d10 although mars is exalted it is with saturn in own sign still mars saturn conjuction can show the troubles and especailly with coworkers

in d10 10th lord mercury in 3ed house again showing 3rd house matters .moon in 12th sign of psises in 7th house shows miving audience with emotions

2005 oct to 2006 november any bad event happened ?

Are you the eldest sibling in family

venus-satun wont be good generally and saturn is in 6th house so it can show troubles in career .After this dasha mecury antra can show progress

Asthkavarga og 3rd house ,10th hpuse and ascendant is strong