How would be my career in Dasha chidra?

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
raja.bala80

How would be my career in Dasha chidra?

Post by raja.bala80 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:35 am

Hi,

I would like to know how would be my career at the chidra dasha period starting from Aug 2014 to Aug 2015.. Now a days, I am more depressed of my career.. Please do analyze and let me know How it would be?

On daily basis, I am depressed of this thought.. At the career front, I have never seen the improvement in the past 2 years and also I do see only the bad thoughts and news in the job environment and the career.. Please let me know what remedy I need to do in order to be having calm mind and see at least some good news about the career in the near future?

My Birth Details:

Name: Raja
Date: July 9th 1980 at 1:45 AM
Place: Pattukkottai, TamilNadu, India..

Regards,
Raja

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: How would be my career in Dasha chidra?

Post by vidhyanine » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:05 pm

Dear Raja,

You must wait another year to ride this tide out. You are near ending your Rahu MD. Beginning of Aug 2015, you will enter your Jupiter MD. Jupiter is in your 5th house along with Saturn. In D9, Jupiter is also quite strong. Transit of Jupiter will also be conjuncting your natal Jupiter in the 5th house. Everything will imporve including expansion in family, wealth, investments, relationships. But this period you must remain calm.

You will gain income and rise in your field only after Aug 2021.

Hope this helps.

Vidhya
Smile

raja.bala80

Post by raja.bala80 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:43 am

Hi Vidhya,

Thanks for the quick reply.. It is really helpful for me.. It has become like a medicine for my wound..

You have said that I must remain calm.. Is this for the period Aug 2014 to Aug 2015?

One more quick question, For seeing the rise in my career and income, Should I wait until 2021 Aug?

Please clarify

Regards,
Raja

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vidhyanine » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:55 pm

Dear Raja,

I made a mistake. I meant to say after Aug 2015 is when you will start seeing rise in your career.

Jupiter cycle will be much better for you.

V9
Smile

raja.bala80

Post by raja.bala80 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:39 am

Hi Vidhya,

Thanks a lot.. I really appreciate your quick reply..

Regards,
Raja

raja.bala80

Post by raja.bala80 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:02 am

Hi Vidhya,

I am very blessed to send this mail to you after a gap of more than a year.. How would be my life after this prolonged [Raghu 18 years] mostly bad time?

But, still, that 18 years were very nice in teaching me a lot of things in my life which i would consider as great lessons lifelong..

At least from this beginning of this year 2015, I have started getting relieved from the pains that i was facing in the past though I have not started seeing any growth in any respect yet..

How would be my family life, career and overall things hereafter as I am about to enter the Guru Dasha soon which i was long awaiting?

Regards,
Raja

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vidhyanine » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:53 am

Raja,

Jupiter cycle will be better. Jupiter rules your 9th house and 12th house. That being said, your luck and fortune will increase and possibility of relocation is also in the cards., Jupiter is Vargottama planet for you. You will benefit through friends, outside circles, network, and have good gains., You should invest for the long term. Do not speculate.

In Shadbala, Jupiter is 119 and Vimsopaka Jupiter is 14.7

Good 16 years are ahead! Make the most of it.

Vidhya
Smile

raja.bala80

Post by raja.bala80 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:02 am

Hi Srividhya,

Thanks a lot for confirming that Very good years are ahead..

Regards,
Rajavel B