jup/jup antardasha

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroquery777

jup/jup antardasha

Post by astroquery777 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:32 pm

hi all,

I wanted to open a discussion,and share my experience during my jup/jup antardasha in jupMD. Looking forward to your experiences and feedbacks.
probably Jupiter being malefic as per my charts(makar rashi/ cancer ascendent), has given me a lot of worry , I am generally a person who's concentrated on my life and improving it. however I realise since a year all I have done is gotten jealous of others, remembered old hurts and wounds and relationship failures.
I am not a pessimist but now I feel I have no control of my thoughts , I am thinking the worst and crazy things, knowing my self well.. this is kind of shocking for me.
I have lost interest in everything nothing is exciting anymore. am feeling disillusioned.

Did anyone else experience such things in Jup MD...?

powerboss
Contributor
Contributor

Re: jup/jup antardasha

Post by powerboss » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:33 am

Hello,

I want to give u an answer which is not astrological. I had the worst days of my life in Jupiter/Jup dasha.

Westerners say "You become & get what you think of always" so keep your mind always pure.

Just read this few sentences of Steve Jobs of Apple once a day you will be in right path and right mind frame soon.

"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma—which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.

Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything – all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."

astroquery777

Re: jup/jup antardasha

Post by astroquery777 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:03 am

I only want to discuss astrological viewpoint...in your bad time..no philosophy works.. period