Help related to child-birth

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kulu2007

Help related to child-birth

Post by kulu2007 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:58 am

Hello learned Astrologers,
Its been 2.5 years of marriage and we are trying for child. We were trying earlier but suddenly I diagnosed with some skin disease and we postponed our decision. The disease is now slowly getting cured and my health is also restoring to some extent. Would like to ask when could there be right time of conception and when can we try for child. Do our horoscopes indicate progeny. Please help...

My details;
DOB: 20/09/1984
Time: 2:15 AM
Place: Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.7000° N, 77.0000° E)
Time zone: IST

My Wife's details;
DOB: 11/03/1989
Time: 3:30 PM
Place: Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India (19.8800° N, 75.3200° E)
Time zone: IST

kulu2007

Re: Help related to child-birth

Post by kulu2007 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Any Help please???

Naitikjani223
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Naitikjani223 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:48 am

Hello Kulu2007,

As per your wife's birth details. Mars is the ruler of 5th house and in close conjunction with Jupiter, natural significator of Children. Jupiter in her chart is connected to 5th house/5th lord in both D-1 & D-7. Hence, I believe Progeny matter should not be an issue here.

She will have Mars major period from October 2017, Transit Saturn already in connection with 5th house from birth chart and Moon up to January 2017, while Jupiter transit to Virgo in August this year will get connected to natal 5th lord. You may make an attempt for conception during this period.

Please be advise that I am not professional in astrology, but I hope my limited knowledge will help you to some extent.
All the best.

kulu2007

Post by kulu2007 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:25 am

Thanks a trillion NaitikJani...
Could you pls take a look at my horoscope also ...Mine is also Cancer lagna same as her...Mars ruler of 5th sitting in 5th with Ketu. Saturn transit currently going with Saturn MD and Jupiter AD. Will this cause any issue?

kulu2007

Post by kulu2007 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:30 am

Any Light on My chart??? :|

Naitikjani223
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Naitikjani223 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:16 am

Hello Kulu2007,

For Progeny matters, Dasha/Antardasha should signify houses 2,5,11. Similarly, involvement of 1,4,10 houses in same time delays matter, sometimes denies too.

You are under last phase of Saturn major period which ends in January 2018, Sub period is Jupiter is also in Operation right now. Saturn, 7L/8L is placed in 4th, In Constellation of Rahu and Sub of Mars 5L/10L, Rahu will give results of Mars 5L/10L & Venus, 4L/11L. So, Saturn will give results of 4,5,7,8,10,11 houses during this time.

Antardasha lord Jupiter 6L/9L, placed in Constellation of Ketu and in Sub of Saturn. Ketu 5th in rashi but goes to 4th in bhava chalit, hence Ketu though agent of 5L/10L Mars, is strong significator of 4th house in your chart. So Jupiter sub period will give results of 4,5,6,7,8,10 houses.

So, Rahu is strong significator of 10th, while Ketu is strong significator of 4th - Both of these are Nakshatra lords of Saturn (MD Lord) and Jupiter (AD Lord).

From Moon, Saturn in 5th and 5th lord is debilitated - this could also be reason for delay.

Next major period Mercury 3L/12L starts in January 2018, Mercury in 2nd, In constellation of Venus 4L/11L and in Sub of Mars 5L/10L - Mercury shows complete combination of 2,5,11 houses in your chart and it is also Putra Karaka, 5th house Significator as per Jaimini in your chart.

I believe Mercury period beginning 2018 looks more promising in your case pertaining to Child birth matters.
Hope this helps.
All the best.
God bless.

Saturn 5th in transit right now from lagna

kulu2007

Post by kulu2007 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:19 pm

Thanks Naitik sir for such elaborate and insightful analysis of my horoscope. I also had some intuition that current Shani MD and Guru AD might not be the right time. I have been experiencing enough of Shani MD especially Rahu AD and Guru AD from past 2.5 years. its siphoning hell lot of my energy on every phase and dimension of life; personal , professional etc. I am literally pissed off with current phase.
Hope Mercury major period will turn out to be of some relief. Another doubt I have is whether my horoscope has 'anshik Kalasarpa' dosha. I could see only jupiter is out of Rahu-Ketu boundary.

mathur_dinesh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by mathur_dinesh » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:43 am

Rahu/Ketu axis along the fifth house abetted by Mars there is a decidedly difficult factor to contend with. Mars is however a yogakaraka planet for the chart as Cancer rises in the ascendant. I will not say that there is no chance of having children in the male chart as Mars is a yogakarka planet for Cancer ascendant.
The ascendant of the saptamsa is in the twelfth house with Saturn. The Sun is the owner of the sixth house. It occupies the ascendant. The Moon owns the fifth house. It is in the eighth.
The female chart is better. It is also a Cancer chart. Mars is with Jupiter in the eleventh house but in a constellation of the Sun which has gone to the eighth house. It reaffirms the findings of the male chart but to a lesser extent. The ascendant in the saptamsa is badly afflicted but the ascendant owner is well placed. The fifth house is strong having its owner in the house.
This couple will have children after delay and there will be difficulties relating to birth and upbringing of children.
Venus in the female chart is obstructed by the Sun. In the next house there is the Moon which is also not helpful to Venus. Venus then has to contend with Mars a decidedly hostile planet to it before it meets Jupiter. It all shows delay.

kulu2007

Post by kulu2007 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:25 pm

Thank you very much Mathur sir. Atleast delay is better than denial. Both horoscopes show signs of 'Alpa-santati yog'. We pray to Lord to have only one healthy child (boy/girl) and thats enough.

My Saturn MD started from 1999 and I had all my major milestones achieved in these years right from my highschool level to professional carrier including marriage and property possession. I was very much hopeful about this one milestone of progeny in last couple of years of this Saturn MD. But it seems The Lord has something different in His mind.

mathur_dinesh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by mathur_dinesh » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:50 am

May the Almighty grant your wish.