Cancer asc, Scorpio moon, Pisces AL. What does it say?

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Cancer asc, Scorpio moon, Pisces AL. What does it say?

Post by starwar » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:41 am

D.O.B: April/29/1983
Time: 1:00 PM
Place: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Female

I am cancer ascendent, scorpio moon, pisces arudha lagna. Honestly I am not happy being such a watery being. Most of my life I've been so emotional and dependent and never understood why. I've spent most of my youth trying to toughen up but circumstances in life seem to emphasize how weak I truly am. Do these signs eventually become stronger with age?

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Cancer asc, Scorpio moon, Pisces AL. What does it say?

Post by tandav » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:00 am

OMG me too! My chart is so similar to yours that its scary. But our birthdays arent the same. But yeah, I so wish I wasn't so emotional and didn't take everything so sensitively. Other people seem to hardly be affected by anything and just live so carefreely. But I guess with Scorpio moon you can be heated and volatile sometimes, so that's a good balance. But otherwise being watery can be difficult. But there are advantages that you can make use of. Perhaps you are good at being a counsellor or consultant and you could get recognition for that. Or perhaps you can channel your emotions through creativity! This is a big outlet of emotions. Express them out through dance, art, writing, acting even. Once you feel in tune with one of these artistic modes, let your feelings guide you and indulge in it. Dancing is good for the health and body as well.

I don't think that you necessarily have to toughen up to get your way, but just know when to put your foot down when needed. You don't have to be a walking tough gal in order to live life more freely. Tough people aren't always likable either. Just be yourself, speak your mind, and enjoy your emotions and express them beautifully.

Btw, how is your relationship with your mother?

vidhi17

Post by vidhi17 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:29 am

I have similar combo. Cancer lagna , Pisces Arudha lagna. Although moon is in Taurus, I have three planets including sun in Pisces. Too much water signs, highly sensitive , perceived and feel like a weak person. I wish there was a way to drastically change into a tough person

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:04 pm

[quote="tandav"]OMG me too! My chart is so similar to yours that its scary. But our birthdays arent the same. But yeah, I so wish I wasn't so emotional and didn't take everything so sensitively. Other people seem to hardly be affected by anything and just live so carefreely. But I guess with Scorpio moon you can be heated and volatile sometimes, so that's a good balance. But otherwise being watery can be difficult. But there are advantages that you can make use of. Perhaps you are good at being a counsellor or consultant and you could get recognition for that. Or perhaps you can channel your emotions through creativity! This is a big outlet of emotions. Express them out through dance, art, writing, acting even. Once you feel in tune with one of these artistic modes, let your feelings guide you and indulge in it. Dancing is good for the health and body as well.

I don't think that you necessarily have to toughen up to get your way, but just know when to put your foot down when needed. You don't have to be a walking tough gal in order to live life more freely. Tough people aren't always likable either. Just be yourself, speak your mind, and enjoy your emotions and express them beautifully.

Btw, how is your relationship with your mother?[/quote]

Aww thank you for such an encouraging reply. Sorry I haven't replied sooner. I don't get notified of replies and I thought I'd randomly check today lol. I should really find an outlet and especially dream of becoming skilled in dancing but it is so tough considering I'm still in the middle of my sade sati. I lack energy and motivation to do anything really. Once it's all over I hope I can pick up as many hobbies as possible. I know there are many perks and positives to being a sensitive soul but it always feels like 'nice guys win last' sort of scenario. While it seems like we are in tune with our emotions, the amount of nonemotional people outnumber us.

My relationship with my mother is....complicated lol. Its a love hate relationship. I love her to death but most days I can't stand to be around her. She's super strict, stuck in her old mindset and we have different philiosopies and beliefs. I feel muzzled when around her. But she has been there for me through the toughest of situations :/

vidhi17 wrote:
> I have similar combo. Cancer lagna , Pisces Arudha lagna. Although moon is in Taurus,
> I have three planets including sun in Pisces. Too much water signs, highly sensitive
> , perceived and feel like a weak person. I wish there was a way to drastically change
> into a tough person

I would like to know if we are not able to change it, are we bestowed some gift later in life that enables us to thrive with our sensitivities or are we always doomed to be the odd man out rather than part of collective.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:22 pm

I have scorpio moon but it is also my lagna. But my mother was always more than God for me. I dont feel I am even alive without her. May be it is because it is in the lagna and with neecha bhanga.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:56 am

[quote="Dev"]I have scorpio moon but it is also my lagna. But my mother was always more than God for me. I dont feel I am even alive without her. May be it is because it is in the lagna and with neecha bhanga.[/quote]

I understand this feeling partially. It is just as powerful as feeling repelled by the person. To always have a magnetic pull and attachment is both a blessing and sometimes a nuisance when trying to find ones way.

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:32 pm

Yeah its difficult to be so watery and absorb more feelings than normal. But I do believe there are advantages. We are able to read between the lines even when its not obvious. We become more aware of other people's emotional needs and are able to give and express love and creativity more freely. Overall, I'm not complaining about the watery placements, but sometimes I wish i was more detached and cold. Just sometimes.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:05 pm

Ok, about being watery, you said you feel bad. It is true. I also have all my 9 planets in watery places in a sense.
Anyway it is not at all good being too emotional. I was so but with age, I have changed a lot because I realised that it is not at all good. See if you see adharma happening to you and if you feel, how can he do this that we could never have imagined and say if you have to live with what he does to you and you have no other go and cannot react since if you do so, it would affect you, then the reaction that you should show is forced upon you against your normal nature. So you are forced to be nonemotional which you are not, then slowly you really try to go to the other side. Hope I am clear.

Also you talked of being extremely dependent and so on, I was extremely dependent on my mother since I felt and feel and also know that she knows everything but I knew almost nothing, what I knew was only my subject, music, languages and some drawing, astrology and so on. When she was there I was extremely dependent and when she was not there, I became almost extremely independent since I hate to go for some obligation to someone. I dont try to depend on anyone for most of the things or almost to the extent of almost 99% I can say.

Of course for certain things where lot of money was involved, I tried to depend on some people whom I thought were experts but later realising they were not willing to help, I did everything myself since I dont like falling at others feet to get something done but unfortunately most people nowadays in every profession and also personally, like to fall at others feet to get something done ie they lack self respect. It is unfortunate but I am stating the fact.
Those who are honest and dont fall in this category need not get offended.

Dev wrote:I have scorpio moon but it is also my lagna. But my mother was always more than God for me. I dont feel I am even alive without her. May be it is because it is in the lagna and with neecha bhanga.
I understand this feeling partially. It is just as powerful as feeling repelled by the person. To always have a magnetic pull and attachment is both a blessing and sometimes a nuisance when trying to find ones way.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:20 am

your moon in scorpio in sat star in papkartari yet aspected by mars so you never ever give up
it is closely connected with 6l under the aspect of badhkesh and 12l
so it is connected to 6,8,12 and badhkesh thats why you feel so dependent and stressed yet not denying the duties
moon jupiter here also causing gajkesari, jupiter in 5th being 9th lord not bad
your moon is vargottam
it will give you good results later in life

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:54 pm

[quote="Dev"]Ok, about being watery, you said you feel bad. It is true. I also have all my 9 planets in watery places in a sense.
Anyway it is not at all good being too emotional. I was so but with age, I have changed a lot because I realised that it is not at all good. See if you see adharma happening to you and if you feel, how can he do this that we could never have imagined and say if you have to live with what he does to you and you have no other go and cannot react since if you do so, it would affect you, then the reaction that you should show is forced upon you against your normal nature. So you are forced to be nonemotional which you are not, then slowly you really try to go to the other side. Hope I am clear.

Also you talked of being extremely dependent and so on, I was extremely dependent on my mother since I felt and feel and also know that she knows everything but I knew almost nothing, what I knew was only my subject, music, languages and some drawing, astrology and so on. When she was there I was extremely dependent and when she was not there, I became almost extremely independent since I hate to go for some obligation to someone. I dont try to depend on anyone for most of the things or almost to the extent of almost 99% I can say.

Of course for certain things where lot of money was involved, I tried to depend on some people whom I thought were experts but later realising they were not willing to help, I did everything myself since I dont like falling at others feet to get something done but unfortunately most people nowadays in every profession and also personally, like to fall at others feet to get something done ie they lack self respect. It is unfortunate but I am stating the fact.
Those who are honest and dont fall in this category need not get offended.

[quote="Dev"]I have scorpio moon but it is also my lagna. But my mother was always more than God for me. I dont feel I am even alive without her. May be it is because it is in the lagna and with neecha bhanga.[/quote]

I understand this feeling partially. It is just as powerful as feeling repelled by the person. To always have a magnetic pull and attachment is both a blessing and sometimes a nuisance when trying to find ones way.[/quote]

I completely understand what you mean. That we are conditioned to react against our nature and therefore we adapt to it as we age. I wonder how much of this changes depending on Navamsa chart. Like astro dr anjna pointed out my moon is vargottam in navamsa chart. Will I have the same emotional insecurities as I grow older? Or will I mature and become Aware of how watery my emotions are or I lack will power to change. I, like you, do not like to rely on others other than my mother. I am very much a loner if not for the relationship with her.

astro dr anjna wrote:
> your moon in scorpio in sat star in papkartari yet aspected by mars so you never
> ever give up
> it is closely connected with 6l under the aspect of badhkesh and 12l
> so it is connected to 6,8,12 and badhkesh thats why you feel so dependent and stressed
> yet not denying the duties
> moon jupiter here also causing gajkesari, jupiter in 5th being 9th lord not bad
> your moon is vargottam
> it will give you good results later in life

Will moon still give good results even if debilitated and mars joins in Navamsa? How will this benefit? And yes I never give up. I am a warrior! Sometimes I feel like I am running out of steam but i always find a way to get back on the horse. Thank you for such positive news!

mathur_dinesh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by mathur_dinesh » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:49 am

Generally the navamsha chart becomes prominent after 30-35 years of age and if it indicates changes they start becoming visible after the stated age.
Your navamsha chart does not indicate any major alteration in the characteristics you have mentioned.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:26 am

[quote="mathur_dinesh"]Generally the navamsha chart becomes prominent after 30-35 years of age and if it indicates changes they start becoming visible after the stated age.
Your navamsha chart does not indicate any major alteration in the characteristics you have mentioned.[/quote]

Thank you! Please elaborate on what you mean by no major alteration in characteristics? My persona stays the same from birth chart to navamsa chart? I am currently 32 and haven't noticed any changes...

mathur_dinesh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by mathur_dinesh » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:19 pm

I do not see any noticeable change in your mentality.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:14 pm

[quote="mathur_dinesh"]I do not see any noticeable change in your mentality.[/quote]
Gratitude for the elaboration. Although i'm not sure i'm very encouraged by it because it only means a possibility of me stuck with this mindset I currently own. There are positives such as being able to emote sensitivity and compassion towards others but it doesn't feel very conducive to other areas of life by being overly emotional. Is it possible that these amplified emotions and fears are due to sade sati and sade sati alone? I was in a long difficult period of ketu before the present sade sati and im finding it hard to remember what I was like before all this chaos. Its been almost 16 years since my world turned upside down.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:27 pm

You can try meditation, chanting slokas etc and try to keep your mind stable and positive.
I have learnt not to be too emotional since I have realised it will not only not help but will eventually harm us. So I changed my mentality a lot.
So you can try.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:49 pm

[quote="Dev"]You can try meditation, chanting slokas etc and try to keep your mind stable and positive.
I have learnt not to be too emotional since I have realised it will not only not help but will eventually harm us. So I changed my mentality a lot.
So you can try.[/quote]

I can't seem to grasp meditation at the moment. Some say to feel one's breath, another source would describe meditation as an act of watching your thoughts and observing them as they pass. But I thought meditation was about the absence of thought.

My memory is very shoddy due to a chemical brain injury so some memories are missing within those 16 years and a little before. But if I go way back to my childhood, I remember myself not being quite so emotional and fearful. In fact I kept to myself alot and didnt display many emotions unless I was in trouble and was reprimanded by an adult. As a young teen I experienced panic attacks and further withdrew myself.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:02 pm

starwar wrote:
Dev wrote:You can try meditation, chanting slokas etc and try to keep your mind stable and positive.
So you can try.
I can't seem to grasp meditation at the moment. Some say to feel one's breath, another source would describe meditation as an act of watching your thoughts and observing them as they pass. But I thought meditation was about the absence of thought.

My memory is very shoddy due to a chemical brain injury so some memories are missing within those 16 years and a little before. But if I go way back to my childhood, I remember myself not being quite so emotional and fearful. In fact I kept to myself a lot and didnt display many emotions unless I was in trouble and was reprimanded by an adult. As a young teen I experienced panic attacks and further withdrew myself.
It is better to try than to decide in advance that you would not be able to concentrate.
Yes, initially you watch your thoughts and observe them as they pass and after this stage, it would be absence of thought.
It is not that easy and is a long process. If you observe your thoughts as they pass, you would become less sensitive and thoughts under normal circumstances will not affect you.

Oh sorry to hear about the brain injury. It is good if you are already not so emotional.
When were you reprimanded by an adult? Fow what? What panic attacks, why?

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:33 pm

[quote="Dev"][quote="starwar"][quote="Dev"]You can try meditation, chanting slokas etc and try to keep your mind stable and positive.
So you can try.[/quote]

My memory is very shoddy due to a chemical brain injury so some memories are missing within those 16 years and a little before. But if I go way back to my childhood, I remember myself not being quite so emotional and fearful. In fact I kept to myself a lot and didnt display many emotions unless I was in trouble and was reprimanded by an adult. As a young teen I experienced panic attacks and further withdrew myself.[/quote]

It is better to try than to decide in advance that you would not be able to concentrate.
Yes, initially you watch your thoughts and observe them as they pass and after this stage, it would be absence of thought.
It is not that easy and is a long process. If you observe your thoughts as they pass, you would become less sensitive and thoughts under normal circumstances will not affect you.

Oh sorry to hear about the brain injury. It is good if you are already not so emotional.
When were you reprimanded by an adult? Fow what? What panic attacks, why?[/quote]

I'll give it a thorough try to see if I can master it. This may take a while but I am prepared to be patient. Reprimanded mostly by my parents. I come from a very strict upbringing and as a child, they would spank my siblings and I with hangers and feather dusters(strange tools :/) if we did something wrong. I believe at the age of 13 i experienced my first panic attack out of nowhere in class. This continued in silence till I couldn't take it any more and seeked medical help at 17 and was medicated. Medication leads me to now at 32. With a very vague memory of my life. Now im desperately seeking answers through astrology to understand myself. Healing from the damage caused by my medication usage, i'm just praying this isn't my old self. I know i have a lot of pain to work through but I need some reprieve after all these years.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:31 am

I'll give it a thorough try to see if I can master it. This may take a while but I am prepared to be patient. Reprimanded mostly by my parents. I come from a very strict upbringing and as a child, they would spank my siblings and I with hangers and feather dusters(strange tools :/) if we did something wrong. I believe at the age of 13 i experienced my first panic attack out of nowhere in class. This continued in silence till I couldn't take it any more and seeked medical help at 17 and was medicated. Medication leads me to now at 32. With a very vague memory of my life. Now im desperately seeking answers through astrology to understand myself. Healing from the damage caused by my medication usage, i'm just praying this isn't my old self. I know i have a lot of pain to work through but I need some reprieve after all these years.

Feel bad to hear about the happenings. Taking too much of allopathic medications is not good and has lot of side effects.
Hope u have cut down on medications and hope dhyana or meditation works well for u. If you forget yourself and your body you would not need medication. But to reach that stage even partially, it is a Herculean task.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:15 am

Thank you for the kind words. I am already off everything for 2.5 years now but didnt realize to regain cells back would take almost 3-4 years. Just funny how it all correlated with my sade sati. I feel sade sati is definitely linked to karma. It has certainly been a herculean task. I love that analogy! This experience has strained every relationship I have in my life. I will never go back the allopathic route. Why? when nature has so many remedies?? That i had to learn the hard way.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:42 pm

That is nice, natural is always good. You will soon get back your normal health and new cells.
Some have good time during sade sathi too, may be they had done karmas in the past that shaniswara liked.
Dont recall the past, be happy now u are linked to nature.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:27 am

I will follow your words and leave the past but you know how hard that is for a scorpio moon! Lol thank you for your kindness.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:26 am

hard but not impossible, so make it work. :D