Chart analysis for Joyd (and others)

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chart analysis for Joyd (and others)

Post by joyd » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:44 am

vedicmaths-I expected this from you[If you feel you know better , i have no issues. So it be]

joyd.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:47 am

rathore-The birth time is correct even if it maybe off by a few minutes.

how many few minutes? more than 4 or less than 4 or none of these two?.pl.go ahead of your findings in BT

JOYD.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:24 am

suresh-here her D-9- ascendant main trait like slow [tortoise]walking,complexion and other things i mentioned in my previous reply are not matching as per your given info traits and birth time. Navamsa is the fruit of D-1. So if D-9 errs,event timing and prediction parts are spoiled. That is the main reason for rejecting this chart for my study and analysis.I dint like to follow a chart with my eyes closed. D-9 sign and aspect of planet[here the planet is Saturn] on D-9 Ascendant ,should give black complexion,pressed nose ,Regarding hand work every one of us work with hands only but my written hand work means something artistic ones.so this also far from the D-9 ascendant trait. so several points are differing from your given birth time.

joyd.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:12 pm

late reply here, I was busy for a couple days.

Joyd - fair enough, I myself have been through birth time rectification chaos on my own chart...hardly any astrologer(and even myself) trusted my hospital given birth time, and instead changed it 10+ minutes back so that the ascendant changed (I was born on gemini/cancer cusp). I have a friend who works in a hospital and has told me that it is very possible hospital times are up to even 15 or so minutes off, for similar reasons that you stated.

I was just wondering why you felt it was wrong based on astrological reason - but you later explained afterwards to others, that the navamsa description did not match. sure, I see.

I do wonder just how accurate are those (from saravali or yavana jataka) lagna's navamsa descriptions? Becaue when I test them on many friends /family charts, none seem to ever 100% match. (even when I tweak birthtime, often even the descriptions of navamsa before or afterwards match...)

rathore - ha! good one. yup, we gotta make sure these people lift, bro.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:04 pm

on academic interest i am asking this question,is there any kind of link between your sun or sun's house with Varuna[neptune]? if you can find this rule in any of your divisional charts also valid for me.

joyd.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:37 am

Joyd, are you asking me about the sun/neptune link?
unless there is some specific varga you are looking for I'll let you know what sun/neptune are doing in it. (it's a bit too much work for me to go list every placement in all varga's right now)

but in rasi + Navamsa it is such for me:
Rasi = sun in 11th with mars in aries. ....neptune in 7th, sagittarius. (jupiter in capricorn).

navamsa = neptune in gemini (in lagna's navamsa. mine is vargottam) mercury is in libra navamsa.
sun again in aries in 11, and lord mars in sagittarius navamsa.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:00 am

Link in the sense [in any D- charts or IN rasi chart too]PAC[POSITION-ASPECT-CONJUNCT].sometimes neptune in suns asterisms like.

check your answer once again here- you wrote it as follows
but in rasi + Navamsa it is such for me:
Rasi = sun in 11th with mars in aries. ....neptune in 7th, sagittarius. (jupiter in capricorn).

How you established a link between sun and Neptune if they are placed in 5-9 positions?

Still if you are in confusion,give your birth details in your next reply..

joyd.

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:02 am

Ayanamsa - Lahiri, Vimshotari Dasa.

The Native married life could suffer from 2011, Health and financial issues. Significant low all round in Saturn dasa, when compared to native Jupiter dasa.
2013/14: Native might have travelled to spiritual/pilgrims. children might have stayed away or personal life stressful. Issues with/for children is likely.
2015: Change in place is possible.
In the last two years, there is serious problems with family. Adverse things such as separation in family life is possible.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:07 am

But is it's almost impossible not to find a "link" of sun/neptune if we begin counting all divisional charts. Plus using all forms of " link " such as mutual aspect, kendra position, 5-9 position, dispositors connected, conjunction, nakshatra lords are the same etc... or whatever else can make it pretty rare to not have sun/neptune somehow connected in one's chart or varga charts .

what does this link of sun+neptune do?

so here are my birth details to help elminate confusion :

april 15, 1985
10:56 am
toronto, ontario/canada

(note: time may be a couple min wrong.. but just check general sun/neptune link in rasi or navamsa or any varga which doesn't change too quickly)

Or, it may be best to find a chart of some member who isn't born on a cusp/lagna changing so soon.

Suresh_Chauhan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:52 am

Surya-Ji, is your post for the horoscope I presented in my first post?

--> August 29, 1967 . Place of birth: Renukoot in Uttar Pradesh, morning 4.25 AM

IF so, almost all the answeres are NOT TRUE.
Saturn dasha is not all that great, but nothing remarkably bad either. Why you say dasha is bad?
2013-14: No travel to pilgrimage or spiritual. Some trouble from growing child,but that is to be expected! It is a teenager after all.
2015. No change in place
Last 2 years, no serious problem within family, unless you mean Health?? See, the thing about health is all the problems we know and can diagnose. Then there are those problems hidden, difficult to diagnose, find out when it was too late, and all that.

What else are you forecasting in remaining Saturn dasha? If its negative forecast, leave it :D No one will care... otherwise tell us everything you know

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:56 pm

Gne-you have given the details and that is enough for me. you are in confusion and not catched my sense in my question.I will look in to it.No problem.

joyd.

Suresh_Chauhan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:02 pm

MeeraL, I am replying below to your questions.

Does she is happy with the husband that father give to her? because looks like.
Yes, fairly happy I suppose. They are married for 23 years. Father didn't "give" husband to her, it was love marriage. Not arranged marriage.

Does she in her marriage need to face a quite of strong enemies? that she overcame?
Not that I personally know of. After all , you can only find out so much about someone else personal life.

Her husband loves to talk to her, he is very comunicative person?
No special communicaiton abilities. Probably they are same when it comes to talking and discussing.

DId she have strong problems about houses after marriage?
No. I know you maybe referring to Angarak dosha in 4th house, but not any strong problems. They owned multiple properties, but nothing out of ordinary. Upper middle class but not a real estate tycoon.