Gaja kesari yoga with a debilitated ( but neech bhang ) JUP

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
srimedico
Donor
Donor

Gaja kesari yoga with a debilitated ( but neech bhang ) JUP

Post by srimedico » Wed May 09, 2012 10:35 am

what are the capabilities of a debilitated jupiter ? or , are there none , as it is in debilitation ?

does the aspect from saturn(R) on debilitated jupiter , further worsen the debilitation ?

can a debilitated jupiter's aspect on mars [ mars aspected by rahu & saturn (R) ] in 8th house in taurus ( kuja dosham ) cancels the dosha ?.. or only a non-debilitated jup can cancel the dosha ?

will the GAJA-KESARI yoga still be functioning , with debilitated jupiter ?

Does the exalted moons drishti on such debilitated jupiter , revert back the strength of jup ?

How far a neech banga yoga , bcos of jup's exaltation in navamsa , rescue or revert the benefic qualities to a rasi debilitated jupiter ?

Birth details :

28 aapril 1985
18 hrs 17 min 10 seconds ( No DST )
Vijayawada , india

[ Two astrologers have rectified my birth time :" basing on the the ruling planet theory of KP system and some other methods of rectification. I have successfully fixed your time of birth as 18 hrs 17 min 10 seconds "

TOB : 18.17.10

Original birth time : while mom is positive that it is around 6.15 pm ..... between 5.30 pm and 6.30 pm is what she is absolute of ]

Thanks
Last edited by srimedico on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jai Sita Ram !

srimedico
Donor
Donor

Re: Gaja kesari yoga with a debilitated ( but neech bhang )

Post by srimedico » Sun May 20, 2012 10:49 am

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 21#p115721
srimedico wrote:
kandhan wrote:
Phaladeepika.jpg
This is from Mantreshwara's Phaladeepika Chapter 7.

Though he does not use the words Neecha Bhanga, some verses in this Chapter are taken to be Neecha Bhanga Raja Yogas.

"When a planet occupies his depression sign, if the lord of the Rasi so occupies or lord of the planet's exaltation Rasi be in kendra position with respect to the Lagna or the Moon, the person born will be an emperor endowed with full riches, will be virtuously disposed, respected by other Kings, mighty, famous and affluent."
My oh my , i guess i have a similar setting in my chart ...

my jup debilitated in capricorn -- now jups sign of exaltation is cancer - cancer's lord moon is in kendra from lagna and kendra from moon .. ( i learnt that , there will no be no kendra adipathi dosha if the planet is placed in its own sign ,, so i guess my moon has no dosha )

So does that mean , gaja - kesari yoga of my chart functions despite debilitated jup :o

Also , my jup is in sravana nakshatra ( 4 pada ) :o ... but my moon in aslesha ( 1st pada ) :(

Have i interpreted the sloka correctly or misread it ?? pls let me know .

if details needed , Appril 28 1985 , time: 18 hrs 17 min 10 secs , Vijayawada , India
srimedico wrote:
Ghrishneswar wrote:debilation cancellation is a range bound phenomenon. You have extents to which debility is cancelled.
Out 3 main debiliation cancellation process if 2 are applicable, say 70% debiliation cancellation can occur.

Some folks (SJC scholars) believe that debiliation cancellation is effective only from lagna not from moon.

One thing about Jupiter debiliation is its aspect is still beneficial. In navamsa chart even debilited Ju in kendra is considered good.

Neecha bhanga raja yoga is said to exist when neecha bhanga occurs in kendra. It is more effective when lagnesha aspects this debiliated neecha planet.- (The great Parashara exception)

:o , neech bhang of my jup occurs in a kendra house ( 4th from ascendant ) ,, and the jup also is in kendra from the neech bhanga responsible moon ( 7th from moon ) .. but i dont have the aspect of my lagna lord , venus though :(
Last edited by srimedico on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jai Sita Ram !

srimedico
Donor
Donor

Post by srimedico » Sun May 20, 2012 11:16 am

If GKY is indeed functional ,

when can this yoga effects fructify ...

( i assume that my kemadruma yoga , gets cancelled bcos of the jup being in opposite and in kendra to moon .... also in navamsa , my moon is not alone , but along with mercury , and with mars in kendra 4th from moon

i also assume that my moon is not having kendra adipathi dosha , bcos of its placement in its own sign , cancer )

so , will my moon MD ( 2032 to 2042 ) period be good for me ---- either bcos of its own strength or bcos of jupiter's gaja-keasri
Jai Sita Ram !

garima
Contributor
Contributor

Post by garima » Tue May 22, 2012 7:39 am

Dear readers
pl guide
the native is having scorpio lagna. The jup is debiliated in 3rd house with moon and rahu also there. Now how GKY will result??
Regards
garima

babaji77
Contributor
Contributor

Post by babaji77 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:59 am

dear all learned members, There is another similar chart but with cancer lagna and moon in lagna and jupiter neech in 7th house. Saturn exalted in 4th house? Is it a goos example of neech bhaga raja yoga? does this person also having Gaja Kesari yoga as well? Jupiter exalted in D9 though

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Last edited by babaji77 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:21 am

There is a theory that states moon and jupiter don't get on really well and therefore this yoga fails, the reason is that moon long ago kidnapped Jupiter's wife and started a deadly war which resulted in bitter compromises on both sides.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

srimedico
Donor
Donor

Post by srimedico » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:28 am

elipsis wrote:There is a theory that states moon and jupiter don't get on really well and therefore this yoga fails, the reason is that moon long ago kidnapped Jupiter's wife and started a deadly war which resulted in bitter compromises on both sides.
Oh my ! so , as per that theory , there is no truth in the beneficness of this essentially and eternally popular gaja-kesari yoga ... i am :shock:ed
Jai Sita Ram !

babaji77
Contributor
Contributor

Post by babaji77 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:03 am

srimedico wrote:
elipsis wrote:There is a theory that states moon and jupiter don't get on really well and therefore this yoga fails, the reason is that moon long ago kidnapped Jupiter's wife and started a deadly war which resulted in bitter compromises on both sides.
Oh my ! so , as per that theory , there is no truth in the beneficness of this essentially and eternally popular gaja-kesari yoga ... i am :shock:ed

I have also read this story :shock: but prashara cannot be wrong as well.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:02 pm

Well, some researchers also believe that Gajakesari Yoga will result in disputes ending in compromises on both sides, creating gains and losses at the same time. You guys have to understand that both of these planets are quite powerful in different ways and their personality is quite different from each other.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

garima
Contributor
Contributor

Post by garima » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:07 am

the native is having scorpio lagna. The jup is debiliated in 3rd house with moon and rahu also there. Now how GKY will results.
Regards
garima

milredr

Post by milredr » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:48 pm

by elipsis » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:51 am
There is a theory that states moon and jupiter don't get on really well and therefore this yoga fails, the reason is that moon long ago kidnapped Jupiter's wife and started a deadly war which resulted in bitter compromises on both sides.
Elipsis,

What is the permanent friendship of Guru and Chandra? Chandra is neutral to Guru and Guru is a friend of Chandra.

When one graha treats the other as a friend and that other graha treats the friend as a neutral don't you think Guru, as a supreme benefic, will eventually win over Chandra?
T.C. Naisargika Friendship Chart.JPG
Regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:45 pm

milredr wrote:
by elipsis » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:51 am
When one graha treats the other as a friend and that other graha treats the friend as a neutral don't you think Guru, as a supreme benefic, will eventually win over Chandra?

Regards
Even though Moon is neutral to Jupiter, it depends on where they are placed. Jupiter and Moon together in the 7th or the 5th is considered bad by some astrologers, because Brahama Purana shows unhappy relationship between both of them, this is because Jupiter tends to lose control of that house when he comes under the influence of Moon. It also depends on the strength of the Moon - whether it's waxing or waning, it eventually shows who wins.

white
Contributor
Contributor

Post by white » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:47 am

can anyone tell me if my chart has any yogas ...
tob 11:50 am
place: mumbai
date 18/02/1986

i have combust jupiter in the tenth house...along with exalted moon in the first house.
"All that we are, is a result of what we have thought"--Gautum Buddha