VRY, VIPREET RAJ YOGA

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vpn

Re: VRY, VIPREET RAJ YOGA

Post by vpn » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:20 pm

thanks for reverting, astro

anything to do to improve health front, astro? i pray to appease Venus everyday... how would rahu's transit in the 7th fare for me? ketu's in my lagna right now....

if you could say something on this too...

vpn.

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:24 am

vpn wrote:thanks for reverting, astro

anything to do to improve health front, astro? i pray to appease Venus everyday... how would rahu's transit in the 7th fare for me? ketu's in my lagna right now....

if you could say something on this too...

vpn.
Jupiter is a major influence in ur life right now as ur running his period...Ketu and rahu will not have much impact ...transits need to be co-related to dashas/bhuktis so at this time transits of jupiter will have more impact that rahu or ketu

thx
Beginner/Learner of Vedic Astrology

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:04 am

Dinesh,

Ascendant - for self- now look at 4th house & 9th house from ascendant. Then also look at moon & sun , the natural karats (naisargik ? karaks).
After that also, look at chara karaks.

The naisargic would give clues about physical health of parents etc.

Chara karaks would tell you about how native's life was shaped or affected by them.

Looking forward to a good analysis as usual from you.

Thanks!

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:16 am

@ hina ...

today i have done a great sin by attempting to analyze my prabhu chart .... i m surely going to hell for this :( , I think i must do penance :(

i will answer the query later

Regards
---Dinesh
LIVE - INTENSELY ..... ..... LOVE - IMMENSELY

kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kandhan » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Dinesh.Srivastava wrote:QUESTION - FOR - EVERYONE : Say you wanna find out how the native perceives the relations are between his / her parents , then what to look for and where to look for ???

@ vidhya

The Answer to your query lies in the concept inherent in the above question .

The Reason I ask the above question is not to judge anybody knowledge , but to ascertain how much explaining I have to do to answer Vidhya's Question , because the question that she has asked is really important.
Sun and Moon?
Nothing is free except God's Grace.

richak

Post by richak » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Respected members
I have aquarius asc and my L6(MERCURY) is in 12 house.This accounts for a VRY but i read somewhere that in this case mercury should not have any association with L1,5 or L9 whereas in my case L12 is also L1.So how valid is this raj yoga?I am currently running venus MD with mercury subdasha.

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vidhyanine » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Dear Astro123,

I think the Saturn transit after November into your 10th house should be better. The BAV is 4. I think you may find some job / work which should be stable..

Vidhya
Smile

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:53 pm

vidhyanine wrote:Dear Astro123,

I think the Saturn transit after November into your 10th house should be better. The BAV is 4. I think you may find some job / work which should be stable..

Vidhya
:D I wud forever be indebted to u if it comes true ..!!!

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:19 am

seeker_seeker wrote:Hi,

Request you all to let me know if I have Vipreet Raj Yoga. My Ascendant is Scorpio and Venus 12th Lord is in 6th House. Does this cause This Yoga.

Venus being lord of 7th house placed in 6th house. How this will affect my marriage.

Regards,

Priya JS
Venus as 12th lord in 6th is technically a VRY

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vidhyanine » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Hey Astro123,

How is the job situation treating you now?

Vidhya
Smile

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:30 pm

vidhyanine wrote:Hey Astro123,

How is the job situation treating you now?

Vidhya
Hi Vidhya

Thanks for asking ..I did get a job back in July 2011 and have been at it ever since...so there is some relief on the financial front though the job is not per my expectation level /academic qualifications/interest but after more than year of unemployment some job is better than no job ...!! Still looking for the right career..lets see whats in store...how r u holding up ? u still running rahu /Moon ?

vpn

Post by vpn » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:40 am

hey astro,

sorry for not asking earlier...i just got to know yest that you're also an elite member of the '79 batch....hope things are looking better and brighter for you...

here's wishing you peace,bliss and eternal happiness...

vish

KalyanC
Donor
Donor

Post by KalyanC » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:16 pm

This is a fun topic. My birth details are below and I wanted to share my experiences of VRY -- In my case it is not the best VRY as Jupiter is also the lord of 9th house in 6th.

September 22, 1969
Nuzvid, AP, India at 20:17 Hrs

Jupiter MD ended in December of 2010 (vimshottari). I can tell you that mentally it was by far the most taxing period. Financially and career wise it was the period with most ups and downs.

For the 16 years there was growth since I come from a very normal lower middle class family. However, it came at the cost of several years of toil. During the period, I did exactly what everyone here with a weird VRY has done -- Scream and yell because what I wanted and expected and what was happening was exact opposite.

VRY was fun (sarcastically speaking)! I traveled the world -- literally all over the world -- over 300,000 miles every year on the plane -- it took the fun out of traveling (being in a perpetual state of jetlag is not exactly fun!) and made me see that the earth and people in general are the same everywhere -- except when you see how they react to you. In general people around the world are the same but -- we interpret them as good or bad based on how they react to us!!!! Chinese people for instance are great within their community and they are very nice to you till you get close to them. But once you are close, you will start seeing the racial aspects that they have -- Indians in Hong Kong are second class citizens!!!! Europe has so many facets to it and Spanish business cannot be called business and so on. But the experiences teach you that at the end of the day, all human beings do, want, and need are all kind of similar.

I was associated with some really powerful people (with the White House and various Senators -- in a land that is not where I was born -- I live in the US). But at the end of the 16 year period, other than lifting my family back home to a better condition, I find myself in the same state -- starting all over again. During the VRY period I was associated with companies that raised over $380mm and all of them went bankrupt!!!!!

I am thinking it should be fun to discuss the concept of one period leading to another. What does the Jupiter period lead to? A debilitated Saturn in Lagna but placed in the middle of Aries (Bharani 1st pada) and in Leo in Navamsa.

What do you guys think is in store for me. The 16 years of Jupiter followed by the year+ of Saturn have definitely given me one thing -- A simple peace of mind and realization that fighting like hell is just a way to pass time we spend on this planet. What happens to us eventually depends solely on our creator!!!

Love to hear what you guys think.

Cheers,
Kalyan

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:30 pm

by KalyanC » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:46 am
The 16 years of Jupiter followed by the year+ of Saturn have definitely given me one thing -- A simple peace of mind and realization that fighting like hell is just a way to pass time we spend on this planet.

Upachaya houses - Kalyan C.jpg
Planet - Cheshta Rashmi
Mercury - 13.64
Saturn - 11.57

One planet exalted and the other debilitated. The upachaya houses are super strong (3/6/10/11). You answered your question yourself. Shani Dasha = Fight like hell.

Best regards,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

KalyanC
Donor
Donor

Post by KalyanC » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Quick short and nice reply! I was wondering I see the message "you do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post" -- did you attach any files? please let me know.

Cheers,
Kalyan

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Yes I have attached your horoscope. You need to log in to view the file I think.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

KalyanC
Donor
Donor

Post by KalyanC » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Astroboy, thanks man! You seem to be having some fun with Astrology!!!

I am actually logged in! I think it has to do with my membership. I just signed on earlier today. I have been reading all the postings on the forums. Quite a vibrant place!!!

By the way, let me ask you a question. In your opinion, which of the two periods, the 16 year Jupiter or the 19 year Saturn period will be tougher?

Second question is, from the stuff I have been reading there is a belief that Saturn in the star of Venus with Venus well placed as the lord of 2nd and 7th in the 5th house + Saturn in Leo (in his father's house) in Navamsa confers a Raja Yoga generally making this a slightly better period than the Jupiter period. Some of this was discussed in Pt. Sanjay Rath's Atri class. I saw your in-depth analysis on divisional charts and especially the importance of looking at Navamsa chart.

It has been a strange up and down thing through the Jupiter period which showed a lot of promise on a regular basis and then took things away at the last minute. There are at least 3 inventions that I came up with over this period that could do great things. The latest is still hanging around!!!

The reason for this explanation is -- Did VRY give me those opportunities where a debilitated and weak Saturn take things away or is the case of 9th lord in 6th house (Jupiter) in the star of Moon that took away opportunities -- in other words, is Saturn more malefic than Jupiter.

Cheers,
Kalyan.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:58 pm

by KalyanC » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:24 pm

It has been a strange up and down thing through the Jupiter period which showed a lot of promise on a regular basis and then took things away at the last minute. There are at least 3 inventions that I came up with over this period that could do great things. The latest is still hanging around!!!

The reason for this explanation is -- Did VRY give me those opportunities where a debilitated and weak Saturn take things away or is the case of 9th lord in 6th house (Jupiter) in the star of Moon that took away opportunities -- in other words, is Saturn more malefic than Jupiter.

Planet - Wins? - Loses?
Mercury - Yes -
Jupiter - - Yes
In any man's life, the key difference which can make or break a man's life is "luck". The 9th house is called the "Bhagya stana". Bhagya means "fortune, luck, destiny, fate". We use that word in various contexts. The 9th house is the key house in a horoscope, next only to the Moon and the Lagna.

The source of good fortune is the Law of Karma. The Sum total of your past Karmas detremines what sort of assistance the world will give you . The Trikonas (1st, 5th and the 9th house) are the bhavas of Lakshmi no less.

The 9th lord Guru is with a exalted planet, but is in a planetary War with it. I dont want to get into the messy pig sty of who wins the war and who has lost it because there is a huge debate on it. Having said that, in this case, Guru the 9th lord has lost the war. Even if he has not, a planetary war, between two bitter enemies, Natural and compound, cannot be good, specially because Budha is a utter Malefic for this Lagna.

It's the 9th lord that has let you down at the last minute. Fructification of any thing in life, specially in today's day need an incredible amount of "luck". That is the key element that is damaged in this chart.

I firmly believe we can and do script new karmas all the time. That is why, the Upachaya houses exist. In your case, the Kendra lords are placed well enough to see you through. The kendras are the houses of Vishnu, the Surmounter of difficulties, That combined with the strong Upachaya houses will see you through Shani Dasha.

Best regards,

KalyanC
Donor
Donor

Post by KalyanC » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Astroboy I have been reading articles you posted. You have a keen sense of the art of Astrology. My Dad is an astrologer who looks mainly at the birth chart and the nakshatras associated with each planet + Navamsa. So, he doesnt get timings right on events but he can give a damn good reading on "general events" during the main dasas. I learned basic astrology when I was 13. I learned the basic placements, divisional charts, some major yogas, some star combinations etc etc.

When we discussed things, my Dad would say "you are lucky in a way that the Jupiter period happens when you are young. otherwise if it had come at a later age, things would have been really difficult". I get doubts as I start my quest again!!! Every single company I built has had the potential to be a multi-billion dollar entity. Then all of a sudden "PooF"!!! People around me continue on with me. Investors never found me responsible for the hell but at the end of the day, during what are generally considered best years between 25 and 42, I failed a lot! Lived large on income but nothing saved to say "I am secure"!!!

I guess Bhagya is responsible for it. I wanted to check if the upchayasthanas can deliver on the promise! I have developed another technology plan that could be a multi-billion thing! (I would be happy with a few hundred mil company)!!! I am more obsessed with success than anything at this point. I have proven time and again that I belong. But success eluded me.

Hoping that the strong 10th and 11th lord will give me the push to make something work! By the way, is there any real relevance to the talk that says if Saturn is in first pada of Bharani and Saturn is in Leo in Navamsa, the person will get back his lost kingdom. My latest company is still hanging there after I left it 6 months ago. It is entirely possible that I would get it back. Please let me know if you have any thoughts on the matter.

Thanks again for the analysis. I will be posting some questions on your Kuja stuff -- very interesting discussions on the forum. I have been away from any astro forum for over 8 years now. Just about getting back to having some fun with this stuff. You sound like you are having fun with your exhalted 4th and 11th lord and his association with Jupiter that gives considerable wealth. I also see your points on need for a strong 7th house so you can enjoy the fruits with someone special. In all, I love your style of communication. Pretty direct and a pity that most people don't recognize your photograph from the TinTin Comic. Blistering Barnacles Captain Haddock!!!

Cheers,
Kalyan

araufghaziani

Post by araufghaziani » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:56 am

Dear Astroboy,

Can you look please birth detail of son and confirm me whether he virpreet raj yoga or not, because in this horoscope scopio lagna 12th and seventh lord in sixth house and eight and eleventh lord mercury is also in sixth house, while mars lord of 1st and 6th house in debilitation in 9th house. can you tell me how this would effect in his life.
his detail are as follows

DATE OF BIRTH: 30-03-2010
Time of birth : 01:21 AM
PLACE: LONDON (SOUTHALL) UNITED KINGDOM

KalyanC
Donor
Donor

Post by KalyanC » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:22 pm

Astroboy, thank you for your reply -- apt, timely and good sense of what the chart holds. Good luck to you and everyone.

Cheers,
Kalyan.

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vidhyanine » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Hi Vidhya

Thanks for asking ..I did get a job back in July 2011 and have been at it ever since...so there is some relief on the financial front though the job is not per my expectation level /academic qualifications/interest but after more than year of unemployment some job is better than no job ...!! Still looking for the right career..lets see whats in store...how r u holding up ? u still running rahu /Moon ?
Dear Astro123,

Some job is better then no job. Good to know there is some relief. I think whatever experiences we have in life will be useful. Keep looking. I think things will get better. :)

As for me, I am also looking for job. Rahu/Moon hasn't been so good to me. Since its in the 9th house, I feel like it has broken my "bhagya" but things should turn around after Jupiter leaves aries.
Lets see what happens. Lets hope for the best. :)

Vidhya
Smile