Chart Houses in Pushkaramsa/Pushkarbhagas

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chart Houses in Pushkaramsa/Pushkarbhagas

Post by joyd » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:49 am

Aravind-

Uranus whose natural ruler is Aquarius is widely considered to have its exaltation in the sign of Scorpio.
[what is the relation of scorpio ,Rahu , Mars with Aquarius in your daughters chart? meditate on it]
Scorpios revel in the unknown by experimenting and most experiments deal with evolution of the self. Thus you find Uranus in the lowest of places, probing the depths.
Also, Scorpios are fiercely independent and will not tolerate being dominated by another individual. All in all it fits although one can argue that Aries (Mar's diurnal domocile) fits just as well but it has another planet as its exaltation, the sun which is Uranus’ opposite.
Uranus’ keywords are proof by themselves for a mars ruled sign; pioneering, unconventional, independent, individualism. Even the darker aspects.
Still I do believe that the majority got it right as there's a valid connection between Scorpio and Uranus.
Lastly, this will place Uranus’ fall in the stable, conservative Taurus. An antithesis for everything Uranus stands for.
About the traditional idea of exalting a planet; Scorpio’s highest manifestation is considered to be the eagle, which is much an Aquarian motif (with its angel symbolism). It relishes helping others while not caring to suffer the costs in self sacrifice, as Uranian as it gets.

Rahu-Mars in your daughters chart transformed in to Uranus.[Dizzy heights]

Now it is easy for you why i said 7.5 decades.. after reading my analysis.

joyd.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:39 pm

i have posted mu reply ,hope it is on moderator's desk.Wait for it to read.

joyd.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:11 pm

Arvind-Have you got any clue on 7.5 decades point ?

joyd.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:01 pm

Tried to find some clues but no luck yet Joyd.

Thanks

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:11 pm

hello joyd,

yes it is easy.....

you wrote

"Uranus whose natural ruler is Aquarius is widely considered to have its exaltation in the sign of Scorpio.
[what is the relation of scorpio ,Rahu , Mars with Aquarius in your daughters chart? meditate on it]
Scorpios revel in the unknown by experimenting and most experiments deal with evolution of the self. Thus you find Uranus in the lowest of places, probing the depths.
Also, Scorpios are fiercely independent and will not tolerate being dominated by another individual. All in all it fits although one can argue that Aries (Mar's diurnal domocile) fits just as well but it has another planet as its exaltation, the sun which is Uranus’ opposite.
Uranus’ keywords are proof by themselves for a mars ruled sign; pioneering, unconventional, independent, individualism. Even the darker aspects.
Still I do believe that the majority got it right as there's a valid connection between Scorpio and Uranus.
Lastly, this will place Uranus’ fall in the stable, conservative Taurus. An antithesis for everything Uranus stands for.
About the traditional idea of exalting a planet; Scorpio’s highest manifestation is considered to be the eagle, which is much an Aquarian motif (with its angel symbolism). It relishes helping others while not caring to suffer the costs in self sacrifice, as Uranian as it gets.

Rahu-Mars in your daughters chart transformed in to Uranus.[Dizzy heights] "

the above text is a copy and paste from this site :

http://gurastro.blogspot.in/p/about-me.html

When you copy and paste, please give credit to the original writer.

yours truly,
vedicmaths

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:33 pm

Then can you explain this-any clue on 7.5 decades point vm ji..

joyd.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:36 am

hello joyd,

i have just pointed out what is against the forum rules. Instead of acknowledging the fact,
you are placing an irrelevant question.

Possibly your earlier few messages which are yet to appear on the forum could have been
withheld for the above reason.

truly yours,
vedicmaths