Mars as atmakaraka...

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rudayo
Contributor
Contributor

Mars as atmakaraka...

Post by rudayo » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:00 pm

If Mars is my atmakaraka what am I supposed to be learning currently during my Mars Maha Dasha?

Dob: 4/19/1967
time: 6:15PM

Thank you,
Rude
Report Abuse

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Mars as atmakaraka...

Post by R V RAMANAN » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:11 pm

People with an Atmakaraka Mars should refrain from any sort of violence. They should always stick to the path of non-violence. It is believed that Mars gives the ability for wielding weapons. Due to the presence of an Atmakaraka Mars, a person has a strong desire to win every battle. Such a person wants to prove his strength in front of everyone. People with an Atmakaraka Mars are great fighters. They gradually realize the futility of war mongering which is the great lesson of this life time. .
If a person with an Atmakaraka Mars is spiritual, he may learn hatha yoga and other physical exercises to remain strong and ever youthful. So long as these are practiced as a spiritual discipline , it is very good. Else, the karma can lead one to regret many mistakes caused by acts of violence.

For a person with an Atmakaraka mars, the ultimate lesson is that the soul is indestructible. Therefore, it does not need any form of physical protection. It is believed that violence is a manifestation of one’s hatred towards other creatures and beings.
Rudayo..see whether this write up makes sense...

Regards
ramanan

prateak.desai
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prateak.desai » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:29 pm

Dear sir

I am not violent, not a fighter, no warmongering nature, no desire for fighting, weak strength but still mars as atmakaraka. so mars AD in JU MD will be tough one.
18/5/1990, 17:55, 15° 20' N, 75° 12' E.

thank you

rudayo
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rudayo » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:41 am

Too a certain extent it is true. Although, I am not a violent person---perhaps as a child when I would get bullied and picked on for no reason by other children, I would "Lose and GO BErzerk". But as a rule, I put up with some much from others expecting them to understand our they are hurting me or taxing me and they never do. Then I snap and get into some form of verbal sparring and tell them off and cut them out of my life. Is the use of words to fight with due to the fact that my mars is in virgo and in the twelfth house? Please explain.

Thank you,

Rudy