Pushkar Navamsa - doubts

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ssnov

Pushkar Navamsa - doubts

Post by ssnov » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:53 pm

hello all,

Does a planet if is in pushkar navamasa but is in debilitation sign in navamsa still makes it a strong planet.

Because planet in puskhar navamsa is equated to vargottama planet as per book of C S patel.

Example: if mars in in karakatam in D1 and in D9 also in karkatak and also in puskar navamsa.

So though mars in debilitated vargottam but as it is in puskar navamsa will give good results and mars will be considered as strong planet.

vaglram
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Pushkar Navamsa - doubts

Post by vaglram » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:03 am

https://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/p ... =5&t=19613 - a related discussion.

My husband has sun exalted in rasi, debilitated in navamsa but in pushkar amsa with shadbala of over 600. Sat in Leo vargotamma and pushkar amsa but conjuct rahu and moon. I would like know effects of sat and sun being in pushkar amsa. His jup is in pushkara amsa too (gemini lagna).

In addition, how should one go about interpreting the houses in pushkar amsa (as listed by JHora). If 3rd house is in pushkar amsa, does it nullify malefic effects of 3rd house.

Would appreciate an answer.

ETA: His sun dasa was very good for career, but lost his mother (long-term thyroid issues and her reluctance for medicines).
Maataa Raamo matpithaa Ramachandra-ha |
Swamee Raamo matsakhaa Ramachandra-ha |
Sarvaswam me RamachandrO dayaalu |
Naanyam jaane naiva jaane na jaane ||

Shree raamachandra charaNau sharaNampradhye ||

ssnov

Post by ssnov » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:27 pm

I dont have many chart to study, just have studied of friends and relatives and have seen planet in pushkar amsa give good results though the planet may be in debilitated state in navamsa.

But can learned and experienced people put some more chart and tell how a planet in pushkar amsa planet have enhanced the chart and gave the result.

Would appreicate some charts..

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:52 pm

Hello ssnov,

Though a few basics are discussed, never I have seen being used in any chart analysis with an emphasis on pushkar navamsa. Normally a list a of pushkar navamsa will be provided and one or two charts will be discussed. That's all.
The whole issue will be forgotten and will be reopened with no real useful input. It only shows , the absence of enough material. In practice, no one really uses it , except as a passing remark. These are my humble views.

Lightalamp
when ANGER SPROUTS, wisdom shrinks...( Mars EXALTS where Jupiter DEBILITATES ) !

vaglram
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vaglram » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:01 am

ssnov wrote:I dont have many chart to study, just have studied of friends and relatives and have seen planet in pushkar amsa give good results though the planet may be in debilitated state in navamsa.

But can learned and experienced people put some more chart and tell how a planet in pushkar amsa planet have enhanced the chart and gave the result.

Would appreicate some charts..
His Sun (3rd lord) is exalted in 11th in rasi and debilitated in 10th in navamsa. His sun dasa (during his 20s) was quite successful for his career and earnings. But his rasi chart has Venus (exalted) and mercury in Pisces (10th house, NBRY) with Jupiter exalted in 2nd house (gemini lagna).

He has moon-rahu in 3rd which I think is not favorable for mother. Not sure if these results can be attributed to pushkar navamsa.
Maataa Raamo matpithaa Ramachandra-ha |
Swamee Raamo matsakhaa Ramachandra-ha |
Sarvaswam me RamachandrO dayaalu |
Naanyam jaane naiva jaane na jaane ||

Shree raamachandra charaNau sharaNampradhye ||