Rahu Mahadasha - Experience and how remedies are helping me

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rahu Mahadasha - Experience and how remedies are helping

Post by Saindhavi » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:16 am

raja.nanjappa wrote:currently going through rahu dasha ket AD,

Born on 27th APR 1979, 10.52 pm, place Bangalore

no job, heavy losses in business, have changed home 7 houses in 4 years, 3 cities, finally jobless and debt ridden. no idea how to cope with it.

Please suggest remedies for the same.

Thanks in advance

You are running Rahu-Ketu and Rahu is malefic, conjunct with a malefic Saturn in your 9th house of Bhagya. After 18th of March Rahu-Venus should be good for your finance and career, as Venus is exalted in 4th.

However, Rahu Mahadasha is not very good for you because of the combination mentioned above.

Recite Hanuman Chalisa and Mahamrityunjaya Mantra (108 times) daily.

Fast every Shukla Paksha Ashtami and pray to Goddesses Saraswati and Durga daily.

Wear a white sandalwood necklace.

Abhink,

As I wrote earlier, your Mars is malefic in 8th. Hence, Rahu - Mars is giving you trouble. Now you are almost going to finish your Rahu Mahadasha.

It usually happens that towards the end of its Mahadasha, Rahu takes away everything.

Jupiter Mahadasha is going to be good for you. Keep on doing the remedies.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

raja.nanjappa

Post by raja.nanjappa » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:03 am

Thank you Saindhavi.

I have been saying hanuman chalisa everyday. Will start Maha Mrityunjay mantra and pray to maa saraswathi and durga daily.

any specific size or number of beads for sandal wood necklace, also should it be with silver or just beads on thread is ok. Please guide, it would be very helpful.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:32 pm

You can get 108 beads strung in a thread. If not, then any number is enough. Silver is not needed.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

man

Post by man » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:10 pm

deleted
Last edited by man on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

man

Post by man » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:52 pm

deleted
Last edited by man on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

raja.nanjappa

Post by raja.nanjappa » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:59 am

Thank you Saindhavi ji

Will wear it. Will keep you posted on the happenings.

One more question, hope not disturbing you too much.
Is it ok to do trading in crude oil/gold/silver after march 18.

gauravhere

Post by gauravhere » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Saindhavi Di

Next month Mahakumbh mela will start in Allahabad (Pryaag). People have a great opportunity to go there and have some dharam-karam, a cold cold bath at least, if not much dharam-karam :)

Regards.

Gaurav

DragonsA$$

Post by DragonsA$$ » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Saindhavi ji ,

Do you have a thread where you help people with their career paths , like you are doing with Rahu MD and Jupiter MD ?
I have tried to interpret my chart (as always) but unsure as I am new to vedic and I have no idea if I am right.

Spell of Rahu,

DreamBoy~

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:40 pm

Will respond to the queries in the next couple of days.

Wishing everyone a very Happy, Healthy, and Wealthy 2013!!

gauravhere

Post by gauravhere » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Explorings Mam,

A very Happy, Healthy, and Wealthy 2013 to you and your family too!

I wanted to ask a few things specifically from you.

My details are:

Name: Gaurav
Date: 20 July 1987
Time: 6:05 AM
Place Chhachhrauli [Haryana]

I also have Ra-Ke on 12/6 (just like u), so that means I also have angarak yoga as well as guru chandal yoga?

What else I must do to get the most out of the Gaj Kesari yoga that is expected to show effects in my current Rahu-Jupiter period (If it will show any effect at all).

Mam,

Everything said, my main concern is regarding marriage. I always have been too shy to ask about that, I didn't even asked about my partner from Saindhavi Ji, even when she was online and replying to queries within minutes.

I even wrote this paragraph (below), but never posted this, cause, I can't elaborate, what exact difficulties and circumstances my partner is going through. There's just one word for that, painful, simply painful.

Saindhavi Ji,

I always wanted to discuss about the most important person of my life. She is going through Rahu Antardasha of Shani Mahadasha, and since couple of years having problems and issues that I have never heard about anyone.

Her details sent via mail to Explorings Mam!

This person was among toppers of the university, but was never able to take up any opportunity for job. She was one of the fiercest persons, and now, outright suicidal. God knows whats happening, and whats in for future.

Thanks again

Gaurav
Last edited by gauravhere on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

DragonsA$$

Post by DragonsA$$ » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:15 am

explorings wrote: Wishing everyone a very Happy, Healthy, and Wealthy 2013!!
Thank you .
Wishing you and Saindhavi ji the same :)

Cheers,

DreamBoy~

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:59 pm

gauravhere wrote:Explorings Mam,

A very Happy, Healthy, and Wealthy 2013 to you and your family too!

I wanted to ask a few things specifically from you.

My details are:

Name: Gaurav
Date: 20 July 1987
Time: 6:05 AM
Place Chhachhrauli [Haryana]

Mam,

Everything said, my main concern is regarding marriage. I always have been too shy to ask about that, I didn't even asked about my partner from Saindhavi Ji, even when she was online and replying to queries within minutes.

Thanks again

Gaurav
My experience after reviewing horoscopes for several years, I have realized that Nodes (Rahu and Ketu) give more definite effects from Lagna/Ascendant chart than by Moon/rasi chart. IMO, this may be because lagna changes faster than the moon's position.
gauravhere wrote:
I also have Ra-Ke on 12/6 (just like u),
Your Rahu/Ketu is not on 12/6 axis. As explained earlier I prefer to do analysis for Nodes mainly from Lagna chart. Your Ra/Ke are on 9/3 axis in Meena/Kanya (Lorded by Ju/Me resp.) and in nakshatra of Saturn/Moon

so that means I also have angarak yoga as well as guru chandal yoga?
You also do not have angarak yoga (caused by conjunction of Mars with Rahu) nor Guru Chandal Yoga (caused by conjunction of Jupiter with Rahu)

What else I must do to get the most out of the Gaj Kesari yoga that is expected to show effects in my current Rahu-Jupiter period (If it will show any effect at all).
You should be able to harness full effects of this yoga during the Gu periods.
I agree with Saindhaviji's analysis of your Rahu dasha. Here are some of my initial thoughts on your chart:
- Lagna Cancer, Moon (also atmakaraka) is in sandhi in Aries and conjunct with Jupiter placed in friendly sign.
- Parivartana between LL, Moon and yogakraka, Mars (debilitated)... chandra mangalya yoga is present but not strong.
- Gajakesari yoga is present but Moon (LL as well as Atmakaraka) is in sandhi.
- All planets improve their position in D-9 showing that after initial struggles native will be successful in all endeavors.

The chart seems good however it does show some concerns:
- LL/Atmakara is in sandi
- Bhagya (9H) is blocked by Rahu
- Yogakaraka Mars is debilitated and is placed in NK of Saturn.

Your chart also shows dhana yogas and high possibility of staying away from place of birth. However, 10L is debilitated and 2L is in 12H from 2H expect some struggles, Ju will protect career and your finances.

I am surprised that Rahu in 9H during Ra MD has not taken you abroad yet. IMO, that is the first thing it would have done, thrown you away from your place of birth. Besides, your chart shows that you are destined to be away from your place of birth, due to following:
- Ra in 9H
- 4L in 12H
- 11L in 12H (financial gains away from place of birth)
- 3L in 12H
- 12L in 12H

Staying away from your place of birth should take care of career, finances, and domestic problems. No matter what you do, Ra-Mer or Ra-Ve will forcefully bring this effect.

Regarding marriage,
- 7L in 5H
- 5L in lagna aspecting 7H
- 5L in nakshatra of 7L
- Loss to 2H of family lineage
- Ra in 9H and running Ra MD.
All in all you have several factors indicating love marriage. Mangalik dosha exist from lagna, moon, and venus, however it is extremely weak.

Possibility of meeting your wife away from your place of birth.

My strong advice will be "Move out" and you will realize that all your problems will vanish.

Remedies:
- Wear Red Coral (2 carat) in ring or pendant (for ring wear in ring finger of main hand).
- Wear 2 carat pearl in little finger of main hand.
- Prayers to Lord Hanuman (daily recital of Hanuman Chalisa) and Maa Durga (till the end of Ra MD).

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:56 pm

Gaurav:

Regarding the other chart, could you email me some key events in the native's life or some personal information such as education, any accidents, career, job, siblings, etc. Need to verify the validity of the chart.

Thanks.

gauravhere

Post by gauravhere » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:54 pm

Thanks for your analysis and suggestions Mam,

Mam, I think Rahu Mahadasha started in Sep 2009 in my chart, and since Oct 2009 I am staying in Chandigarh, around 100 Kms away from my birth place, it has been three years and I usually don't get any chance to get back to my hometown (only twice in a month on sundays).

So, is this distance sufficient or, I must go away further?

Now, I can send you comprehensive details about the other chart, but I can't send any private message, so, please bump me an email at < ~~~ > and I will send you all the details there.

Thank you for looking into my matter.

Gaurav
Last edited by gauravhere on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:04 pm

gauravhere wrote:Thanks for your analysis and suggestions Mam,

Mam, I think Rahu Mahadasha started in Sep 2009 in my chart, and since Oct 2009 I am staying in Chandigarh, around 100 Kms away from my birth place, it has been three years and I usually don't get any chance to get back to my hometown (only twice in a month on sundays).

So, is this distance sufficient or, I must go away further?

Now, I can send you comprehensive details about the other chart, but I can't send any private message, so, please bump me an email at ~~~~ and I will send you all the details there.

Thank you for looking into my matter.

Gaurav

Oops.... never mind after reading Saindhaviji's analysis, I thought that you are still at your hometown. There are many chances of permanent stay possibly in a distant land (abroad)...

Frankly speaking I don't find that your Rahu is that malefic the major concern is that it is blocking your bhagya.

Similarly, Yogakaraka (YK) in lagna along with 2L, Sun is good, however YK is debilitated and gets partial neechbhanga (through parivartana with Moon though moon is in sandhi)!

I have sent you a blank email at the given email id.

Regards!

gauravhere

Post by gauravhere » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:35 pm

Explorings Mam,

I have sent a mail, please check that, and sorry for the long story, I was confused regarding what to say, so I said almost everything.

Thanks for your patience!

Gaurav

hyderabadee

Post by hyderabadee » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:55 am

explorings ...
can you please shed some light on my Rahu MD...

amar1

Post by amar1 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:27 am

Date of birth: 30 May 1982
Place of birth: Indore, M.P., India.
Time: 3:55 P.M.

I am unemployed. So, father is saying that he will not allow me to marry till I get a job.
Can you please tell me what are the reasons astrologically for my delayed marriage. I am 30 years old.

2. What is the theme of RA mahadasha? I am currently in India? Can I become a US Citizen.

I go to Saturn temples every Saturday.

Any remedies such as Prayers, fasts, gemstones, etc. for me?

Purple1

Events : Went to USA - 6 Aug 2004

Returned back to India - 21st November, 2008.

Completed MMS Course - May 2004

Saturday: 10 November, 2012 – Won Rs. 7500 in Tambola game.

ramz88

Post by ramz88 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:45 am

dear explorings ji,

i am under rahu mahadasha. i am doing ok but there is pressure of great expectations from my family. they expect me to do very well. my uncle who is also a part-time astrologer has apparently told my parents that there are auspicious yogas due to which i will do very well in life. he keeps referring to the exalted sun.people say most of his predictions have turned to be true although he is not a professional astrologer.

but so far the story has been of unfulfilled expectations. the prime of my life and career would be spent in the rahu mahadasha which is considered to be bad.i am anxious as to whether i would be able to achieve anything.please throw some light on my horoscope and my future

DOB:07-05-88
TOB:16:14
POB:Cochin,india

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:03 am

amar,

Your 12th house is conflicted with Saturn-Mars. So, you can become a US citizen after a lot of struggles. In Rahu Mahadasha you can go abroad.

Now anytime you should get a job as transits are good and Rahu is also benefic in your chart.

Your 12th Saturn is causing obstacles in your marriage.

Rahu-Jupiter may be good for marriage.

Pray to Lord Hanuman daily. Visit a Hanuman temple on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Afflicted by Rahu,

Your Moon is afflicted with Saturn and Rahu-Moon has aggravated this situation.

Recite Mahamrityunjaya Mantra 108 times and Durga Suktam daily. Every Monday, offer milk on a Shiva Linga, either at home or in a temple.

Please give your Rahu Mahadasha account.

Ramz88,

There is good news and bad news.

The good news is that your Rahu is benefic. In 6th house natural malefics give good results. Rahu-Ketu are benefic in Navansha as well.

So, Rahu Mahadsha may not be as problematic as it usually is. Rather, you may do well in Rahu Mahadasha.

However, the exaltation of Sun in 8th house, conjunct with a powerful Jupiter in 8th is not a very good combination to have. This increases the negative connotations of 8th house in your life. This may cause health problems and may increase the struggles in your life. Besides, Saturn is partially malefic in 4th, causing domestic problems. You need to b cautious of Sun periods and especially of Rahu-Sun.

Offer water to the rising Sun daily. Fast every Sunday if possible. In this fast, you may eat everything vegetarian, excluding salt. Pray to Lord Hanuman daily.

Rahu-Jupiter may be average.

Please continue to update here with your Rahu Mahadasha accounts.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:16 am

Saindhavi Ji,
Please find time to answer this query of mine.

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 16&t=19410

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:03 pm

amar1 wrote:Date of birth: 30 May 1982
Place of birth: Indore, M.P., India.
Time: 3:55 P.M.

I am unemployed. So, father is saying that he will not allow me to marry till I get a job.
Can you please tell me what are the reasons astrologically for my delayed marriage. I am 30 years old.

2. What is the theme of RA mahadasha? I am currently in India? Can I become a US Citizen.

I go to Saturn temples every Saturday.

Any remedies such as Prayers, fasts, gemstones, etc. for me?

Purple1

Events : Went to USA - 6 Aug 2004

Returned back to India - 21st November, 2008.

Completed MMS Course - May 2004

Saturday: 10 November, 2012 – Won Rs. 7500 in Tambola game.
Amar:

At your request, I m analyzing your chart, however, I do agree with Saindhaviji's analysis.

- 4L in 12H
- 7L in 12H
- Rahu in 9H
- 9L in 8H (loss to 9H)
and several other factors indicate that you will stay away from your place of birth. 12 and 9L in 8H shows that the stay will not be pleasant and will be full of struggles.

Rahu is benefic in your chart, so Rahu dasha should not be problematic for you. It should take you away from your place of birth. So if you plan to migrate to US, Rahu and dasha will support.

Delays for marriage are related to several other factors:
- Mars is 2nd from Moon and 12th from Lagna, making you mangalik. Delay is one of the challenges that mangalik face in terms of marriage.
- Mars' aspect on 7H (even though it is its own house)
- Mars' aspect on Venus (karaka of marriage)
Lord of delay, Saturn conjunct with 7L, Mars in 12H.

Endless prayers to Lord Hanuman will help.

gauravhere

Post by gauravhere » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:03 am

Saindhavi Ji and Explorings Ji,

Please mam, can u please help regarding the account I mailed to Explorings mam.

Thanks a lot.

Gaurav