mrityu bhaga

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

mrityu bhaga

Post by 2002diksha » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:52 am

astroboyji,
astroboyji nad other members of the forum, since you have done extensive research on this topic, can i take this opportunity to ask you a simple question, whether a person with mercury the core education planet in mrityu bhaga clear medical or engineering entrance.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: mrityu bhaga

Post by astroboy » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Diksha - its not ""done research"" its ""doing research"" :)

Its not as simple as that. A Graha in Mrityu bhaga will show its effect in the Dasha or the antardasha of that Graha. Budha is no doubt the one powerful contributor for education. Having said that, the 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th house and house lords have to be assessed. Then you have Guru and Kuja to assess. Ravi is also a contributor to knowledge. So it's never that simple.

But you can bet, if a Graha is in a M.B. degree and is also in a Trimsamsa degree - it will show its malefic effect when stressed. That much you can be assured of.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:37 am

Dear Astroboy,

I have also been trying to figure out the effects of a planet in MB. You said that I should be able to see its effect in its Dasha/Antardasha. Well, in my case the dasha is still some time away, but I went through its AD and honestly speaking, it was a really good dasha, I did not notice any major negative effects.
My Rahu is placed in 6th in MB in 11'00'07 Gemini and during my Venus/Rahu dasha, I enjoyed my friends company, financially did well, partied a lot and finally got married. It says that during the AD you get married, the lord of that AD is considered benefic for the native.

Hope that helps for your research,

PS: I also have another example of a chart with a planet in MB but the results are mixed, so can't blame the planet or make a case for it.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:40 am

Thanks Anxious, Nice to get your point of view.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

amitns
Contributor
Contributor

Post by amitns » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:09 pm

I just checked and have two planets in mrutyubhag. on top of 3 planets combust and 2 retro. i should stop reading astrology... :oops: :cry: :evil:

god_fearing
Contributor
Contributor

Post by god_fearing » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Respected Astroboy,
Can you pls elucidate the effects on a native when the lagna-lord itself is near MB center and within Trimsamsa degree? What is the general mental set-up of such a person?

Details of native - 14-Dec-1980; 11.20AM, 79 E 06' 00", 21 N 09' 00" in India.

Lagna-lord Saturn is at 0.4087 deg from MrityuBhaga center and is within the Trimsamsa degree (as per JHora software)

Can you pls opine on the implications on Marriage (Native unmarried so far; Delay? Denial? Suffering?) AND career please?

Thank You.
To everything, there is a time and a season.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Don't go to bother about the Lagna lord being in Mrityu Bhaga or the Trimsamsa Degree because the MB points shift within 2 - 4 minutes depending on the Rashi the Lagna falls in. No T.O.B. is accurate, So I dont go to examine the Lagna in M.B.

god_fearing
Contributor
Contributor

Post by god_fearing » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Thank You AB ji.
To everything, there is a time and a season.

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:53 am

astroboy wrote:Don't go to bother about the Lagna lord being in Mrityu Bhaga or the Trimsamsa Degree because the MB points shift within 2 - 4 minutes depending on the Rashi the Lagna falls in. No T.O.B. is accurate, So I dont go to examine the Lagna in M.B.

I think there was a misunderstanding, he does not mean that Lagna is in MB in his chart but that Shani which happens to be LL is in MB.

prateak.desai
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prateak.desai » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:18 am

Dear sir,
you can bet, if a Graha is in a M.B. degree and is also in a Trimsamsa degree - it will show its malefic effect when stressed. That much you can be assured of

You are right my mercury is in MKS & in M.B it gave bad results in its AD.

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:39 am

prateak.desai wrote:Dear sir,
you can bet, if a Graha is in a M.B. degree and is also in a Trimsamsa degree - it will show its malefic effect when stressed. That much you can be assured of

You are right my mercury is in MKS & in M.B it gave bad results in its AD.
Mercury in seventh, any other affliction? In which sign? And could you elaborate on the bad results it gave?

prateak.desai
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prateak.desai » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:48 pm

Dear sir
No other affliction, no malefic planet aspecting or conjoin .It is in aries sign.

amitns
Contributor
Contributor

Post by amitns » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:55 pm

Hi

What would be the results in following cases-

1. Graha is in MB but is vargottam

2. Graha is in MB but also multrikon

regards

Amit

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:59 am

Dear Astroboy,

I have come across a chart wherein the Lagna in in MB. I know you said that it changes with a few minutes difference, but the person is sure of the TOB with an accuracy of a few seconds.

What would that entail?

Thanks,