article: Unmasking a Heavily Afflicted Planet

For discussion about any article, old or new, on the LightOnVedicAstrology.com or JournalOfAstrology.com websites.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
db

Dear anupam ji

Post by db » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:18 am

Accept my greetings. I am an avid reader of your post and like everyone else here - also an ardent admirer.

I know very little of this great saint. I was only replying to what Kabira said in his post.

If you read again, the focus of my reply was that Swami Vivekananda was at the helm of great past deeds and present actions, combined with which he had HIS calling... Suffering must precede HIS calling ...

Lay, mundane, ordinary people like us cannot go on the path as much as we may desire ... its about our sanchit karma, prarabdha, His calling and our subsequent sacrifice

Anyways, very many thanks for the suggested bibliography

:D

rajitha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rajitha » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:03 am

Hi guys. I was on a week long vacation and came back to see this beautiful article.

It is really amazing how at first glance things that seem bad turn out to be good later on.
At first glance, I saw that this chart has a rajayoga on the Ascendent & lord and Jupiter exalted is blessing the Moon and the other planets which alone should save the chart from any bad.

The only other things that would have made it interesting would be to add some actual events in this person's life.
After all, how often do we come across such amazing charts.

Another question is how an exalted Sun in the 12th house would behave.

Thanks.

janakshah
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by janakshah » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:43 am

Rajitha,
Sun in 12th house person is often moved to do things, which improve the quality of life in our society. He may enjoy working in some large institution or in a capacity of service. It also indicates that the person is involved in some way with foreign country or foreigners. The person is highly spiritual and there is a strong likelihood to visit foreign countries where he is sure to get success.

rajitha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rajitha » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:53 am

Thanks Janakji.

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: article: Unmasking a Heavily Afflicted Planet

Post by USR » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:01 am

Combustion makes the planet weak.How much % depends upon it's closeness to Sun.Exaltation gives benefic results to the house it is in and aspects and during transit on the house of exaltation ,but during Maha dasa and antar dasa periods.(Not throughout the life period).
USR
My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.