Saptamsa chart and progeny analysis

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
avantika
Contributor
Contributor

Saptamsa chart and progeny analysis

Post by avantika » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:50 am

I am very much worried about my progeny. When I analyse my saptamsa chart I find the following details. Could you please check for me if my child will survive. I have no children and I have not conceived.

In my rasi chart Libra lagna
1. Lagna lord venus in 5th house wth Mercury - Lagna lord in 5th is bad and Mercury in 5th is bad
2. Jupiter( Stirkaraka as well as my own chara putrakaraka) in 7th with Ketu
3. Mars in 9th Gemini - Maraka lord will cause cesarian
4. 5t lord Saturn RETRO in Cancer 10th house - Causes delay
5. Rahu is aspecing the 5th house from lagna.

In my Saptamsa Lagna is Pisces
1. Lagna has Rahu - Rahu bad in Jupiter rasi
2. Jupiter in 3rd Taurus in marana karaka stana. Jupiter is stirakaraka as well as my own chara putrakaraka
3. When I count from pisces(even) anti-clock wise I get Cancer as 9th house with Mercury and Mars. Mercury again oppose pregnancy. Debiliated mars shows female child.
4. This cancer lord moon in 10th maraka stana in Sagarittus from lagna clock wise. Again bad
5. Also when I continue the count Jupiter in Taurus marana karaka stana in 3rd from Cancer anti clock wise. Indicate loss of child.
6. 6th lord sun in 8th clockwise. Again bad.
7. Ketu in Virgo shows one pregnany ( Succeess or failure. Jupiter is weak )

Does Saptamsa chart shows curse from father/guru from last life Rahu in lagna pisces? Is there any remedy?
Is my saptamsa chart highy afflicted to give me a healthy child with longevity. What are the remedies should I do to beget a happy long lived child?

Please donot ignore this post
Regards
Last edited by avantika on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shrikanth
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saptamsa chart and progeny analysis

Post by Shrikanth » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Dear avantika,

This post would get much better visibility if posted in the ChildBirth section. Let me know and I can move it there.

Coming to your analysis.
Rasi chart.
Lagna lord in the 5th is usually not conducive for children; Yes Mercury 9th and 12th lord in the 5th again could give hospitalization, medical intervention, medicines etc.,
5th house in Rasi is owned by Rahu and Saturn.
Rahu is in the Lagna with Moon - mild affliction to the Moon.

Kshetra Sphuta for women should be in even signs and occupied/aspected by benefics. In your case it is in Sagittarius (odd) and aspected by Mars - no strong benefics aspect it - except Jupiter who himself is afflicted. This has a tendency to weaken the element of child bearing, female reproductive hormones, organs etc.,

In the Navamsa - 5th lord Mercury is with Rahu in the 12th aspected by Saturn. Quite detrimental for putra bhagya.

In Saptamsa - many of your analysis points is quite valid.
Yes Jupiter is in Marana Karaka Sthana, Rahu in lagna, Mercury in a trine.
For pregnancy conception matters Moon is a vital planet - water, liquids in the body - Moon is well placed in a quadrant.
Sun is a planet of strength and vitality. In Saptamsa Sun is debilitated, in the 8th house and aspected by Mars and Saturn - So Sun is very weak and needs some strengthening.
There is probably some curse of a Father due to affliction of Sun.

So I'd say you should start chanting Aditya Hridayam Stotra on a daily basis.
Start improving your health constitution - Surya Namaskar 12 rounds at sunrise is of highly recommended.
Also consider donating wheat, jaggery, ghee, sandalwood and saffron clothes to needy people in your community.

You are currently in Sat/Venus period not much in hope. If remedies are performed I'd say Jul 2014 to Jun 2015 during Sat/Sun period holds potential.

With best wishes
Shrikanth

avantika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by avantika » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Thank you very much for the detailed analaysis. I could figure out some problems with my progeny with my limited knowledge in astrology, but not much and I was looking forward for such an analysis.

1) In my case Kshetra Sphuta falls in Rasi cart Sagitartus(ODD) and in navamsa chart Libra(ODD).
""""IF BOTH BELONG TO ODD SIGN THERE IS NO CHANCE OF GETTING CHILDREN."""""""
Is it true???

2) Does my Thithi Sphuta fall in "Krishna Paksha - vishti" again denying progeny???????

IS PROGENY COMPLETELY DENIED FOR ME?? Please feel free to answer this. I am waiting for your reply.

Will my husband's saptamsa chart compensate for my drawbacks? Does he too need remedies?
18th April 1971 2:26PM Quilon Kerala. Leo Lagna, Makara Rashi, Uthrashada star.

Looking forward for your reply.
Regards
Avantika

Shrikanth
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shrikanth » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:44 am

Dear avantika,

The Beeja Sphuta for your husband is in Libra (Odd) which is good, but aspected by Merc and Saturn.
So there is some element of negativity there.
But otherwise no malefics in trines - so overall above average.

In Rasi chart - Note how the 5th lord Jupiter is placed in the 12th from the 5th (4th house). This is a very negative placement especially since the 5th lord is Jupiter again. Jupiter as the putra karaka in the 4th is quite detrimental anyways for progeny.

In Saptamsa again Leo Ascendant Jupiter is the pakesha for the first child, placed exalted retrograde in the 12th with the 12th lord with Ketu and aspected by Saturn.
Karaka placed in the 12th in the varga chart is considered very inauspicious for that varga.

He is currently in Jup/Sat until Jun 2014, Jup/Merc thereafter. Not much hopes in Jup/Sat but there is some potential in Merc antardasa around Jun 2015 timeframe.

I'd say the problem is more evident in the husbands chart.

Regards
Shrikanth

avantika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by avantika » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Thank you Shrikanth. I was waiting for your reply and I was not able to log in in the morning.

Please suggest remedies for my husband also. We do it together.

Do you foresee any hope in our case. Can it be overcome through astrological remedies???

Regards

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:52 pm

Dear Avantika,
No doubt Mr Shrikanth has done an elaborate and precise analysis on your chart.
however in a female horoscope the 9th bhava is predominant over 5th house as a puthra bhava..
It is advisable to get your chart again analyzed giving stress to 9th house.
I personally feel that you need not give up hope regarding children.
All the best.
With regards

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

avantika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by avantika » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:39 am

Hi,

Thank you.

My star is Swati and his star is Uttashada. Both stars have Sleshma nadi dosh and also 7th star( Vatha, Vainashika).

For me Pitta Dosh is confrmed and I am under Ayurveda treatment for Pitta Dosh. For me Sun in 6th house Pisces would have caused this.

For my husband his mother said once he is of Kapha nature. Not sure. His Sun is Uchha in 9th Aries and Moon in 6th Makara with Rahu. Does he have Pitta Dosh or Kapha Dosh??

Please suggest astrological remedies for my husband also.

Regards