Lagna chart and Bhava chalit chart !!!

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rajaram

Lagna chart and Bhava chalit chart !!!

Post by rajaram » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:19 pm

Dear gurujis,

I have doubt regarding the placement of planet in lagna chart vs bhav chalit chart. After reading various astrological articles, still I am confused that whether a planet gives its effect based on placement in bhav chalit or lagna chart. I have seen many astrologers giving priority to bhav chalit chart when they want to see the house effect of any planet. I know that lagna chart is supreme but bhav chalit is given importance.
Planet position in a particular rashi as well as aspects are seen from lagna chart while its house placements is seen from the bhav chalit chart.
If this is true then why all the predictions made by various software's and online sites are done purely on the basis of lagna chart. If a planet is changing its position in bhav chalit chart then its impact should interpreted form bhav chalit chart.

In my chart except venus all the planets have changed its position in the bhav chalit chart. How to interpret this because the house placements of most of the planets have changed.

Plz gurus give your valuable opinion on this.

Dob 10th Oct 1984
Tob 10:39 am
Pob Ajmer

kiranp.ece

Re: Lagna chart and Bhava chalit chart !!!

Post by kiranp.ece » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:20 pm

Hello rajaram,

In case if any planet is changing its rasi in bhava chart then we have to see its significations from the rasi in bhava chart only.

In your case mars,rahu and ketu are only changing its signs in bhava chart not all the planets.Please check the credibility of the software used by you.

You have 2 planets(saturn,mercury) in exaltation and two benefic planets(jupiter and venus) in own houses,very good horoscope indeed.

You are now running a venus mahadasha which is the lord of 7th and 12th.Its placement in 12th in own with an exalted planet and adhi mitra graha would give you a very good results.

Presently you are running an astamasani in gochar which would be trying period for you but no worries from november your period should be good enough.

God bless

rajaram

Re: Lagna chart and Bhava chalit chart !!!

Post by rajaram » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:08 pm

Thanks a lot for your kind reply.

I think while using bhav chalit chart we go by KP cusp system. In that particular chart most of the planets have changed position.Its the matter of debate that which cusp system should be used while making bhav chalit chart. I have seen many astrologers going by KP cusp chart.