Empty Seventh house in Navmansa

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
qwert123
Contributor
Contributor

Empty Seventh house in Navmansa

Post by qwert123 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:47 am

what does empty seventh house in navmansa indicate ? no marriage ?

+ there is rahu in 7th house as well in birth chart

this is a reading request as well

can somebody give some details in regards to marriage, and probable time period if any indicated in charts ? any indications of love marriage ? good or bad ? getting mixed results everywhere

would be really grateful if you can give some info , please please please please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!

Last edited by qwert123 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

qwert123
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Empty Seventh house in Navmansa

Post by qwert123 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:06 am

Respected astrologers Please give some inputs

thanks

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:28 am

Love & affair, yes.
Love marriage - unlikely.
--यद भावं तद भवति --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

qwert123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by qwert123 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:31 pm

[quote="ChandraLagna"]Love & affair, yes.
Love marriage - unlikely.[/quote]

thank you sir so much for replying

just 1 more thing

does it indicate good marriage or bad marriage or no marriage overall ?

once again thank you so much :)

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:39 pm

"does it indicate good marriage or bad marriage or no marriage overall ?"

qwert123,

By "it”, I assume you mean the empty 7th house in Navamsa? Let me clarify a few things -

--> NO conclusion is based on a single factor, like 7th house. For any assessment, the rasi chart in conjunction with navamsa, the lords, the karakas, their strengths, aspects and many other things are taken into account.
--> No "houses" exist in navamsa, or indeed in any varga. At least, I and a few others even on this forum do not consider such houses in any Vargas or divisionals, as these are not described in any classical text, and if you think about how Vargas are created, makes no sense to treat them as independent charts and read like rasi. In other words, there isn't even a 7th house (or any house) in Navamsa for it to be empty.

Coming to your questions -
--> No- marriage is ruled out. There will be marriage.
--> Good marriage, to use your term, would be a challenge as well. And this is not because of the so called 7th house in navamsa being empty. But this is because of rahu in Sagitarius, in the 7th house, & Sagi is considered as a neecha, or a not so good place for Rahu to be present. Being in trine to both Venus and Jupiter, this might have even given you the love/affair with someone outside your caste/religion perhaps in 2012. ( I skipped the Navamsa part of the analysis here, to keep things simple).
--> The real weak spots are those – Rahu in 7th house and Saturn in Capri, in 8th rasi, but actually in 7th bhava ( look up what this means). Saturn is a top class separative in marriage and relationships, so this is one factor that will have a bearing on your marriage. That said, Shani is in his own house in rasi and in Kumbha in Navamsa and Drekkana, which is also his own sign. Thus Shani is quite strong, & will help sustain the marriage, but certainly with challenges.
--> Average is what the marriage appears to me. Despite Rahu being in 7H in sagi, the lord Jupiter is in Magha Nakshtra and is exalted in Cancer Navamsa, so your husband would be a high achiever. Jupiter in turn being in trine to 7th house and his own sagi sign, plus very strong in navamsa and drekkana provides ample protection against separation, or the average-marriage going bad-marriage.
--> Preferred or likely time for marriage – at least not till 2020 concludes – at least 5 years away.
--यद भावं तद भवति --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

qwert123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by qwert123 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:44 am

[quote="ChandraLagna"]"does [b][u]it[/u][/b] indicate good marriage or bad marriage or no marriage overall ?"

qwert123,

By "it”, I assume you mean the empty 7th house in Navamsa? Let me clarify a few things -[/quote]

[quote]
--> NO conclusion is based on a single factor, like 7th house. For any assessment, the rasi chart in conjunction with navamsa, the lords, the karakas, their strengths, aspects and many other things are taken into account.
--> No "houses" exist in navamsa, or indeed in any varga. At least, I and a few others even on this forum do not consider such houses in any Vargas or divisionals, as these are not described in any classical text, and if you think about how Vargas are created, makes no sense to treat them as independent charts and read like rasi. In other words, there isn't even a 7th house (or any house) in Navamsa for it to be empty.

Coming to your questions -
--> No- marriage is ruled out. There will be marriage.
--> Good marriage, to use your term, would be a challenge as well. And this is not because of the so called 7th house in navamsa being empty. But this is because of rahu in Sagitarius, in the 7th house, & Sagi is considered as a neecha, or a not so good place for Rahu to be present. Being in trine to both Venus and Jupiter, this might have even given you the love/affair with someone outside your caste/religion perhaps in 2012. ( I skipped the Navamsa part of the analysis here, to keep things simple).
--> The real weak spots are those – Rahu in 7th house and Saturn in Capri, in 8th rasi, but actually in 7th bhava ( look up what this means). Saturn is a top class separative in marriage and relationships, so this is one factor that will have a bearing on your marriage. That said, Shani is in his own house in rasi and in Kumbha in Navamsa and Drekkana, which is also his own sign. Thus Shani is quite strong, & will help sustain the marriage, but certainly with challenges.
--> Average is what the marriage appears to me. Despite Rahu being in 7H in sagi, the lord Jupiter is in Magha Nakshtra and is exalted in Cancer Navamsa, so your husband would be a high achiever. Jupiter in turn being in trine to 7th house and his own sagi sign, plus very strong in navamsa and drekkana provides ample protection against separation, or the average-marriage going bad-marriage.
--> Preferred or likely time for marriage – at least not till 2020 concludes – at least 5 years away.[/quote]

Thank you so much sir for taking time in analysing and replying . i thank you from the bottom of my heart for this kind help , not many people do this , this is really a great community.. may god fulfil all your wishes :)

i see the analysis you have given is for a female
i am a male ,sorry i should have posted this in the first post ( my bad )

does it changes anything what you have written ?

also like you asked i tried searching for results of rahu in sag and saturn in cap aspecting 7th house
the results that i got were - spouse from another caste , not loyal/extra marital , health problems to spouse , delay in marriage etc..

don't marry before 21 was the usual remedy

any more bad aspects ?

nope no affair was there in 2012 probably because i stayed more at home , haven't had any yet.. though i was in 1 sided love for quite some time .. she was unavailable and rich :(

also i am heavily attracted towards spirituality ,yogas , philosophy and all

thank you so much sir for your time and wisdom :)

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:48 am

None of what I had written is dependent on the gender. Just substitute wife for husband above and rest of it remains the same. You did fall for a richer girl :)

I have already covered Rahu in Sagi - the saving grace there is of course Jupiter.

God bless you in your spiritual journey.
--यद भावं तद भवति --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

qwert123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by qwert123 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:55 am

thank you once again sir :)

qwert123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by qwert123 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:15 am

hello sir i have some questions regarding what you said ( consider me as a student of astrology - i am hooked :D )

i am hoping you would reply but it's ok if you don't have time . if you have to answer 1 please answer 2nd question . nothing much is available on net been searching for 5 hours

1) you said saturn is in 7th bhava

in bhav chalit chart it is showing in 8th bhava by both equal houses of 30 degree and placadius system in jhora
so how are you getting it in 7th bhava ? effect on your analysis ?

so saturn is overall bad or good for me ? asking this because i am in saturn mahadasha for next 15 years .

2) [b]The major question i wanted to ask is[/b]

my Rahu is in Pushkaramsa ,( definition as per jataka parijita ) ( scientificastrology is also listing it in pushkarnavmansa

my Rahu is in both Pushkarnavmansa and pushkar bhaga ( definition as per Cs patel in nadi and navmansa astrology )

i have read in many places that it makes the planet auspicious even if it is a malefic or neecha

what is your opinion on this sir ? , does it changes your previous analysis ?

Thank you so much sir for your wisdom

P.s- please remove account restriction , posts take too much time to get displayed
Last edited by qwert123 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:29 am

First question:
There are quite a few ways of considering houses, or bhavas -
1. one rasi = one house
2. Ascendent is middle of house
3. Ascendent is start of the house

I follow the last method.

Second question:
Thank you for the input on Pushkaramsa - and I had already looked at that factor and no, it does not change any of what I wrote. In general a planet in Pushkaramsa is easier to propitiate. Mere placement in that amsa has no benefits on its own.
--यद भावं तद भवति --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

qwert123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by qwert123 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:05 am

thank you so much sir

oh well the little bit hope is gone..
i know i have already troubled you so much , i promise this is the last question :D ..this is a make or break thing

you must have looked at this already so i am curious to know the reason for knowledge purpose as to why you consider it good ?

jupiter is a malefic planet for gemini lagna
Plus it is sitting in the deadly place 3rd bhava - Marana karaka sthana in both bhav chalit and drekanna

regarding marana karaka sthana - some say it brings death to native in its antardasha or mahadasha

some say it kills the planet and give extremely bad results in the houses it sits in and owns ..

which should make marriage from bad to worst

is the friendly sign placement in rashi and exaltation in navamsa overriding the negative influence of this deadly combo

or is it because my jupiter mahadasha has ended and it won't affect me much now ?

or some any other reason why you consider it giving good result ?

also i just want to confirm this .. rules of combustion doesn't apply in divisional charts right ?

thank you sir i am indebted to you for your time and wisdom . Heartfelt thank you from the bottom of my heart .

no more questions now :)
Last edited by qwert123 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:45 am

Tarring of planets as good/bad and benefic/malefic oversimplifies the matter a great deal. As per the argument, no Gemini Ascendent can ever have Jupiterian benefits !

What deadly third bhava? That is the house for initiative as much as lifespan, and also younger siblings. Every house has a positive and a negative significance and remember that the texts talk of some concepts in quite dramatically, its either a Raja Yoga, or a Daridra Yoga. While some of them do come true in stark accuracy, one must be careful in applying the dictums in toto and instead apply the Yogas or dictums liberally, not literally.

Your Jupiter is well placed in Navamsa and Drekkana - PLUS, it is conjunct Venus in same Nakshatra Magha ..all of this is very good. It also casts its 5th aspect on the 7th house, which is its own & this is another positive.

Combustion can only happen when a planet is within a certain degree of closeness to sun, and this only visible in natal chart. If a planet is combust in Rasi and is so closely placed that it appears in same navamsa as sun, then it remains combust, but that is seen from natal chart. Reading divisional chart independently for combustion, conjunction, aspects etc does not make mathematical sense.

No more answers now :)
--यद भावं तद भवति --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

qwert123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by qwert123 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:35 am

Thank you so so much sir for writing these detailed posts

By deadly house i meant .. planets in marana karkaka sthan

"The specific most malefic positions of planets capable of causing death like suffering are as follows: the Sun in 12th, the Moon in 8th, Mars & Mercury in 7th, Jupiter in 3rd, Venus in 6th, Saturn in 1st, Rahu in 9th house from Lagna (or Dasa Rasi). Such positions of planets are called “Marana Sthana” and the planets become Marana Karaka (Death Inflictors). When such death inflictors is in conjunction with or aspected by Malefics or in inimical or depression signs, great grief is sure to come."
-Pt. Sanjay Rath

i am grateful to you for answering my questions and sharing your wisdom , thank you

Wish you the best
take care :)