Child issue

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sgoswami40
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Child issue

Post by sgoswami40 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:28 am

Pritish,

With the time of births you have provided, there does not appear to be a major problem. However, considering the problem mentioned by you, a ten minutes rectification (reduction) in your birth time indicates the problem during Moon Dasa. But for rectification of birth time, it has to be corroborated with other major incidents of your life as well and they should match with the rectified time. Once this is achieved, the remedies would be more effective.

mathur_dinesh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by mathur_dinesh » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:55 am

Your wife’s chart shows birth of a child between December 2016 and January 2018.
Your chart supports it. :D

Shrikanth
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shrikanth » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:47 am

Dear Pritish,

I spent some time analysing your charts.

Jyotisha defines computational points that practically the strength of our reproductive capabilities. For women it is called Kshetra sphuta and for men it is Beeja Sphuta. This is ideally should be in even signs for women and odd signs for men for best/normal results. Also not be afflicted.

In both your cases - this is reversed. Kshetra sphuta for you wife is in Ge (Odd sign) and your Beeja Sphuta is in Capricorn (Even sign). There are more technical parameters that are causing this delays.

Moon signifies matters of motherhood, conception, pregnancy etc especially in women and it should be well placed in the Saptamsa chart (that chart defines progeny matters). In your wife's case Moon is placed in the 12th house along with Rahu and aspected by Mars.
Venus is the planet of masculinity and motility of sperms and ability to fertilize etc.,
In your saptamsa Venus is with Mars and Saturn in the 5th from Moon.

As I look deeper - wife is running Venus/Moon until Jan 2017 and you are running Moon/Venus until Mar 2017.
Both these are quite significant planets in progeny matters and they are afflicted.

Since 12th house and afflictions are involved - yes remedies and/or interventions will be necessitated.
Sometime early/middle of next year - you can approach for some medical interventions/check ups for having progeny.

I'd still say that the period after Mar 2017 will be quite eventful for both of you.
It ends the periods of negatively afflicted planets for both of you. So in the next year or so perform interventions/check ups/ reduce stress, improve life style, donate generously and you should see the results around Mar 2017.

Best wishes
Shrikanth

tanmish

Post by tanmish » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:29 pm

Hello Shrikanth-jee -

Do aspects, placements and conjunctions work the same way in divisional charts as they do in D-1?

E.g. regarding D-7 Sashtiamsa chart, someone I know has her Moon in 10H Aquarius, with Saturn aspecting this Moon from 5H Leo. Also, Moon is surrounded by Sun in 9H and Rahu in 11H. Should this be a problem? This lady is mid-fifties and has 2 grown children. So I'm even more curious to know.

Thanks!

Shrikanth
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shrikanth » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:56 am

Dear tanmish,

In divisional charts the following is what I relate to - I may not use all D1 rules.
Placements will indicate strength of planets.
Conjunctions to be used where they are to be afflicted by multiple malefics.
Aspects only if there is a case in D1.
Yogas are not be applied in divisional charts.

To Answer your question - D7 Saptamsa chart.
Moon aspected by Saturn can indicate some weakness, temporal fertility issues. but if Jupiter is well placed and in strength - there should not be much problems with progeny matters.

Shrikanth