Significant Events With Change Of Dasha ?

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Significant Events With Change Of Dasha ?

Post by Aravind » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:07 am

Respected Gurus,

Is it mandatory to have atleast one major event when a major dasha change happens in the first 6 months of the new dasha. In other words a person moving from Jupiter Maha Dasha to Saturn Mahadasha feel any significant change in atleast one aspect of his life in the first 6 months of Saturn Maha Dasha ? For example sharing details of a women who has not seen any significant change either in health , family , job , income , spirituality , expenses , relationships after the start of her Saturn Maha Dasha, it is status quo or continuation of Jupiter Maha Dasha events in the first 6 months of her Saturn Maha Dasha. Change might be there with her job in October.

DOB - Oct/21/1977
Time - 19:21
Loc - Hyderabad, India.

Regards
Aravind

rat
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Significant Events With Change Of Dasha ?

Post by rat » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:30 pm

Arn't major changes usually felt during the last part of the Mahadasha that is ending as a preparatory stage of entering a new Dasha periods, and the slowly the changes will become more evident as the new Mahadasha progresses?

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:21 pm

Yes, generally the changes are felt from the end of previous maha dasha. In the above case the lady had seen an increase in her working hrs and a few month separation from husband because of his work every year for the last 3 years in Jupiter-Rahu dasha. Does that mean a loss of job in the beginning of Saturn Maha Dasha?

DOB - Oct/21/1977
Time - 19 :22
Place - Hyderabad, India

Thanks
Aravind

rat
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rat » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:55 pm

Doesn't Saturn love to work, as it rules the 10th house Capricorn? It could mean that this person is going into a new job that might be better as Saturn wants you to move towards goals, at a slow pace. I think it might actually prove a good dasha as Saturn can withstand a lot and over come obstacles. I think it would most likely be unstable, but ultimately bring good things overall. Might bring more of a sense of peace, isn't that after all the job of Saturn, to let us learn our lessons we are suppose to in this life? Although I think the transition in may be rough as a Saturn-Saturn dasha can be quite hard to handle. Saturn would cause a lot of working I think. Being very productive, weather in the present job or a new one is hard to say. Ultimately however it would depend on where Saturn is placed in the chart, weather it is in a good or bad position.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:41 am

Even I have a similar analysis. The the confusion is because the Yogakaraka Saturn is in a kendra in 4th house of Leo.
Sun is debilitated in 6th house along with Mercury and this Mercury (5L) has Maha Parivartan with Venus which is in the 5th house along with Rahu. Her Saturn - Saturn - Saturn dasha was quite good with respect to job, there were no major issues. She started the Saturn-Saturn-Mercury dasha in the end of this June. Below are her birth details

DOB - Oct/21/1977
Time - 19 :22
Place - Hyderabad, India

Thanks
Aravind

tanmish

Post by tanmish » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:49 am

FYI, from what I've come to understand thus far, Saturn is not Yogakaraka in the 4th house of Sun/Leo, it can never get very comfortable there, although ruling over kona and kendra (9H and 10H). There is also a mild vish dosh due to direct aspects of Sat/Moon on the 4-10 axis.

Saturn will actually cause lots of changes in 4H and drastically impact the significations of residence (frequent shifts, moving etc), domestic comforts, peace, relationship with mom, etc. In this particular case, 4H is also in Paapkartari dosh with Mars in 3H and Rahu in 5H. Lagna Lord Venus suffers being with Rahu and directly aspected by Ketu.

Perhaps the poster can corroborate this, its possible though that there are exceptions to every rule.

TM

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:43 pm

Venus is at 12 degree Virgo and Rahu is at 21 degree Virgo so there is no Paapkartari for this Saturn. Lagna Lord Venus is in a Parivartan with 5L Mercury, because of this her Venus antardasha period in both Rahu and Jupiter Maha Dasha Period were very materialistically positive. The Rahu will only enhance the qualities of Venus. Moon has an aspect of Jupiter and Mars which has a neech banga because of the position of Moon, so I believe the vish yoga if at all there will be very mild as the current dasha and antardasha is of Saturn.

Thanks

prayas

Post by prayas » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:44 pm

Hi All,

I have been following this forum since long.
I am in rahu MD-mars AD.
So far I am not feeling any change......which I am supposed to feel for jupiter MD.
I feel Rahu MD will give more and more pain, failure and frustration.
It will tempt for some time look like something great will happen but at the end situation will be back to square one.
People will make full use of the native and cheat..cheat and cheat.....
It appears rahu MD becomes bad to worse.....
I don't know what changes Jupiter MD will bring and how it is possible for Jupiter to turn things around....

Thanks a lot

Apurba
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Apurba » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:41 pm

Hi Gurus ,
I'm currently in saturn MD, Jupiter's AD. My saturn MD will end on 31st December, 2017 & my Mercury MD will start from January 2018. Currently I'm not feeling any major changes, but new relationship has started few days back with some one which I hardly ever believed. Expecting more changes.

Sincerely,
Apurba

Apurba
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Apurba » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:18 pm

Respected Gurus,

In continuation of my earlier email dt. 29.8 regarding my onset New Dasha (Mercury) which will start on 01.01.2018, I am feeling more and more changes. Earlier time I had to do hard work (Saturn MD), but now I am doing smart work - that also may be regarded as change. Waiting for more changes.

Brotherly,
Apurba