jupiter-venus dasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Post Reply
abhishek
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:28 am

jupiter-venus dasha

Post by abhishek » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:29 am

Respected astrologers,

I will be running Jup-ven period from next month. Venus is the most auspicious planet for my lagna(virgo) and well placed in 10th house.Dispositor mercury is also strong and vargottama. However, venus is aspected by multiple malefics and jup-ven are in 2-12 position from each other.

Jupiter-mercury period was excellent. Lagna lord mercury treated me like a prince in his antardasha :) I worked abroad and earned well then suddenly lost my job and returned back to india in beginning of ketu antardasha. since then i am jobless.Jup-ketu dasha has been extremely problematic for my health and career.I am running around like a headless chicken. Now, how will be venus antardasha for career/finances and health. please analyse :?


18 August 1988, 10:10 am
Longitude- 75:50E, Latitude- 26:53N, Male
jaipur, Rajasthan.
Lagna: virgo

Thanks & regards

Krishna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:53 am

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by Krishna » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:04 pm

Ketu in the 12th in Leo (enemy's sign) may have given troubles and anxieties with regard to foreign stay - there may also have been more expenses.

Venus as 2nd and 9th lord in 10th may give success in profession, gain of wealth and family happiness. Venus is 9th lord and Jupiter is in 9th. Therefore success may come by doing good deeds and following dharma. Since Saturn is 5th and 6th lord, here may be success in profession with hard work. However, aspect of Mars on the 10th house may give troubles with regard to profession because Mars is the 8th lord.

Antardasha lord Venus is in 2nd from dasha lord Jupiter. This is better than the other way, ie., antardasha lord in 12th from dasha lord.

---------------

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:28 am

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by abhishek » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:11 pm

Dear Krishna ji,

Thank you so much for looking at my chart. Ketu antara has been a complete disaster in terms of career, income and health. yes, expenses are high and no income at all. I hope venus antardasha will help me to come out of these problems.
Antardasha lord Venus is in 2nd from dasha lord Jupiter. This is better than the other way, ie., antardasha lord in 12th from dasha lord.
Thanks for pointing that out :)

Best Regards,
Abhishek

User avatar
subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 657
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:47 am
Location: Angadipuram,Kerala,India

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by subramanianp » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:25 am

Dear abhishek
To the best of my assessment it is not KETHU caused the damage but was due to the transit Saturn (middle part if SADE SATHI).
Further your Lagna seems to receive aspect from Jupiter ,but in BHAVA chart Jup is in the 8th.
8th lord Mars in the 7th aspecting the Lagna is the reason for health issues.
Venus anther dasa will be moderately good for you and you may be able to get back your job also.
Health issues may trouble you every now and then but with timely medical care you will be fine.
All the best.
With regards

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:28 am

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by abhishek » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:22 am

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for analysing my chart. Happy to hear that venus sub period will be good.

But sir,i lost my job in third/last phase of sade sati (moon in libra)..

Thanks & Regards
Abhishek

User avatar
subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 657
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:47 am
Location: Angadipuram,Kerala,India

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by subramanianp » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:57 pm

May be. But the primary cause might have happened during the muddle part of SADE SATHI.
Further you may also see the transit JUPITER was in the 10th or in the 11th.
Transit Jup in 10 along with 71/2 SANI will be giving more trouble.
With regards

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:28 am

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by abhishek » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:16 am

yes sir, when jupiter transited to cancer(10th from moon) i started facing problems in my job.....Middle part of sade sati was extremely bad, At that time my father was diagnosed with chronic kidney failure, I lived away from home without any income/job. Then mercury antardasha was a complete turnaround. That period made me realize the power of planets. :)

Thanks & Regards
Abhishek

User avatar
subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 657
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:47 am
Location: Angadipuram,Kerala,India

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by subramanianp » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:18 pm

Yes.Very true.
Now you yourself could dig out the reasons and the innocent KETHU is free now. :!: :!: :!:
With regards

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

rajatmalhotra2008
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by rajatmalhotra2008 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:42 am

Hello Experts

I need your opinion on my chart

DOB: 13-Nov-1981
Time: 19:18
Place: Ludhiana, India

I am also running Ju-Ve dasha, my last dasha, (Ju-Ketu dasha) was very good for me, but after the Ketu AD finished in Ag'16 and Venus AD started, I have been facing problems in my Job and recently I have lost my well settled job. This ongoing time period is very painful for me

Pls. tell me when will my good time start and what remedies should I do to make planets happy. When will i get a new job ?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 3050
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:13 pm
Location: Earth

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by Sujit » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:34 pm

abhishek wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:29 am
Respected astrologers,

I will be running Jup-ven period from next month. Venus is the most auspicious planet for my lagna(virgo) and well placed in 10th house.Dispositor mercury is also strong and vargottama. However, venus is aspected by multiple malefics and jup-ven are in 2-12 position from each other.

Jupiter-mercury period was excellent. Lagna lord mercury treated me like a prince in his antardasha :) I worked abroad and earned well then suddenly lost my job and returned back to india in beginning of ketu antardasha. since then i am jobless.Jup-ketu dasha has been extremely problematic for my health and career.I am running around like a headless chicken. Now, how will be venus antardasha for career/finances and health. please analyse :?


18 August 1988, 10:10 am
Longitude- 75:50E, Latitude- 26:53N, Male
jaipur, Rajasthan.
Lagna: virgo

Thanks & regards
Hello Abhishek,

I agree with you Venus is auspicious for your chart. In your natal it is aspected by Mars causing some difficulties for you. Current sub period of Venus can bring you a job. Keep looking some developments are likely during April.

Best regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 3050
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:13 pm
Location: Earth

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by Sujit » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:47 pm

rajatmalhotra2008 wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:42 am
Hello Experts

I need your opinion on my chart

DOB: 13-Nov-1981
Time: 19:18
Place: Ludhiana, India

I am also running Ju-Ve dasha, my last dasha, (Ju-Ketu dasha) was very good for me, but after the Ketu AD finished in Ag'16 and Venus AD started, I have been facing problems in my Job and recently I have lost my well settled job. This ongoing time period is very painful for me

Pls. tell me when will my good time start and what remedies should I do to make planets happy. When will i get a new job ?
Rajat,

Current maha dasa Jupiter and antar dasha of Venus are unfavorable for health, marriage, home and parents. The planets have exchange their signs which doesnot bring good results.

Consider doing remedies for Venus and Jupiter. During last quarter things are slightly better which can bring some hopes.

Good luck !
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

sudheer
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by sudheer » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:52 pm

Dear learned people ..
Am running through Venus - Jupiter now ... Virgo ascendant .. I didn't face much troubles during this period .. But for me venus-Venus period was like a golden period ... It was treated me like anything ...
Dear astrologers can some one tell me y only that period was good and no other period after that and how will be my next period venus-Saturn .....

Dob : 6th Nov 1984
Time :4.42am
Place: Chittoor Andhra pradesh

rajatmalhotra2008
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by rajatmalhotra2008 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:27 am

Sujit wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:47 pm
rajatmalhotra2008 wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:42 am
Hello Experts

I need your opinion on my chart

DOB: 13-Nov-1981
Time: 19:18
Place: Ludhiana, India

I am also running Ju-Ve dasha, my last dasha, (Ju-Ketu dasha) was very good for me, but after the Ketu AD finished in Ag'16 and Venus AD started, I have been facing problems in my Job and recently I have lost my well settled job. This ongoing time period is very painful for me

Pls. tell me when will my good time start and what remedies should I do to make planets happy. When will i get a new job ?
Rajat,

Current maha dasa Jupiter and antar dasha of Venus are unfavorable for health, marriage, home and parents. The planets have exchange their signs which doesnot bring good results.

Consider doing remedies for Venus and Jupiter. During last quarter things are slightly better which can bring some hopes.

Good luck !
Sujit

Thanks Sujit Ji,

Any idea by when I can expect a job. I am on notice period now. I have given 2-3 interviews in last month, but no success. What remedies should I do to get job early

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 3050
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:13 pm
Location: Earth

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by Sujit » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:39 am

rajatmalhotra2008 wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:27 am
Sujit wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:47 pm
rajatmalhotra2008 wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:42 am
Hello Experts

I need your opinion on my chart

DOB: 13-Nov-1981
Time: 19:18
Place: Ludhiana, India

I am also running Ju-Ve dasha, my last dasha, (Ju-Ketu dasha) was very good for me, but after the Ketu AD finished in Ag'16 and Venus AD started, I have been facing problems in my Job and recently I have lost my well settled job. This ongoing time period is very painful for me

Pls. tell me when will my good time start and what remedies should I do to make planets happy. When will i get a new job ?
Rajat,

Current maha dasa Jupiter and antar dasha of Venus are unfavorable for health, marriage, home and parents. The planets have exchange their signs which doesnot bring good results.

Consider doing remedies for Venus and Jupiter. During last quarter things are slightly better which can bring some hopes.

Good luck !
Sujit

Thanks Sujit Ji,

Any idea by when I can expect a job. I am on notice period now. I have given 2-3 interviews in last month, but no success. What remedies should I do to get job early
Current time does not look good. Things are better during last quarter for next job.
You can offer some food, sweets to crows in the morning after bath.

Best regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

sudheer
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by sudheer » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:47 am

Hi sujit je ...
I need u r help... Am running through Venus -Jupiter period and everything seems hard to me .. After facing so much of troubles and inconsistency .. Am writing to u .. When will my good time start

Dob : 6th Nov 1984
Place :Chittoor Andhra Pradesh
Time :4:42 am

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 3050
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:13 pm
Location: Earth

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by Sujit » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:23 am

sudheer wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:47 am
Hi sujit je ...
I need u r help... Am running through Venus -Jupiter period and everything seems hard to me .. After facing so much of troubles and inconsistency .. Am writing to u .. When will my good time start

Dob : 6th Nov 1984
Place :Chittoor Andhra Pradesh
Time :4:42 am
You are currently in the antara of Jupiter placed in own house along with malefic Mars causing challenges for you. It can bring change of place, travels and obstacles to home and parents. Lagna lord in 3rd is afflicted by conjunct Ketu. The planet Venus rules maha dasa could bring developments on job and some activity is seen in coming months. Good luck.

Regards, Sujit.
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

sudheer
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by sudheer » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:44 am

Dear Surjit sir...
Very thankful for you ... I have been struggling since long to complete my higher professional studies though putting sincere efforts .. Can u please suggest me some remedies....

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 3050
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:13 pm
Location: Earth

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by Sujit » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:57 pm

sudheer wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:44 am
Dear Surjit sir...
Very thankful for you ... I have been struggling since long to complete my higher professional studies though putting sincere efforts .. Can u please suggest me some remedies....
You will have to do remedies for Mars and Ketu. Current time can also bring positive developments in higher studies.

Regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

sudheer
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by sudheer » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Dear sir..
Your initial prediction is very true .. My mom staying at brothers home away from native and my dad is travelling ...
Also kindly tell me how my Saturn sub period .. One astrologer told me that I have neecha bhanga for Ravi and confirm good results .. Is that true ... Kindly cknfirm

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:28 am

Re: jupiter-venus dasha

Post by abhishek » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:01 am

Sujit wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Hello Abhishek,

I agree with you Venus is auspicious for your chart. In your natal it is aspected by Mars causing some difficulties for you. Current sub period of Venus can bring you a job. Keep looking some developments are likely during April.

Best regards,
Sujit
Hello sujit ji,

Thanks for going through my chart. I've already got a job in june 2016. Correctly predicted by chandra lagna ji.

Regards,
Abhishek

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest