Change in Residence & Job

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Change in Residence & Job

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:13 pm

Respected members,

Greetings from Singapore! I would request to ask a question related to change in my residence & job .

Brief background first: I was born & raised in Delhi, India. Went to US for higher education in Aug'04 (till Dec'06) . Relocated to Singapore in March'07 (immediately after marriage) . Based in Singapore since then with wife and son . Now very seriously considering leaving Singapore and start a new life chapter at a distant place, say like Dubai or somewhere in Middle East . Timing wise looking from March 2017 onwards as all my contracts/obligations would be completed by then... actually sort of planning it that way :) Financially, am stable .

Question to fellow members: Do you see strong indications w.r.t. change in my residence and ease/difficulty in getting a new job in March 2017 onwards ? I would start SATURN MD around same time and come out of Sade Sati . Since I'm still thoroughly contemplating this major decision, I think advice from fellow members here might greatly help me .

My birth details: 30th September 1981/ New Delhi, India / 05:29 HRS
Wife: 20th October 1980 / New Delhi, India / 07:52 HRS
Son: 11th November 2007 / New Delhi, India / 14:24 HRS

Cheers,
Raj

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Re: Change in Residence & Job

Post by anuradha » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:27 pm

Since 7L is in Lagna, Dwisaptatisama Dasha is applicable

Went to US for higher education in Aug'04 (till Dec'06) . Moon-Mercury-Sun.

Sun is the 12L conjunct with 5L[Saturn, education]. Mercury the anter dasha lord is conjunct with 9L[Venus, education] and aspected by 8L[ foreign] Mars. In D-9 Mercury is in 12H[foreign] and aspected by 12L[Jupiter].Sun and Jupiter are under sign exchange.

Relocated to Singapore in March'07 (immediately after marriage) Moon-Jupiter-Venus. Jupiter the anter dasha lord is the 7L and conjunct with 5L Saturn. Jupiter is also aspecting the 7H. It looks it was a love marriage. You luck favored you since 7L[Jupiter] is with 5L[Saturn] a Rajyoga. After 24th March you relocated to Singapore.

Son: 11th November 2007 / New Delhi, India / 14:24 HRS Moon-Saturn-Mars. Saturn is the 5L of D-1 and in the 5H of D-7. It looks it was the cesarean delivery. How was your relations with your father? Your desire to shift to another country is too strong from the last week of Jan-2016?
हर मित्रता के पीछे कोई ना कोई स्वार्थ होता है.ऐसी कोई मित्रता नहीं जिसमे स्वार्थ ना हो. यह कड़वा सच है.

How can he practice true compassion
who eats the flesh of an animal to fatten his own flesh?

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:44 pm

Dear Anuradha Ji,

Thanks for your insights . Pleased to share that all your insights are spot on . Yes, we had a love marriage (7 yrs solid relationship prior to our marriage) . Yes, my wife had a cesarean delivery . And yes, the desire to shift to another country is too strong and I've been trying to firm up on this decision since last 1 year .

My relationship with father: This needs some background sharing . My father is a very simple individual . Quite content in his very simple life . It may sound quite strange but he looks up to me for every important decision making in life . I'm really blessed that he confers such high importance upon me and trusts and faith me blindly . I too have supported him at every single point in life by taking upon all his problems/ challenges, going above and beyond in fulfilling my responsibilities towards the family and providing him as stress free life & comfortable as possible and earned the faith he repose in me (which also makes me very content) . His details are 14th Aug'52 / Phagwara, Punjab / 10:29 AM .

Coming back to the original question in my post... My desire to relocate to another country is arising mainly due to monotonous life in Singapore . I strongly need a change in environment (especially at work) and also in general to re-motivate/ energize myself . I believe I've invested myself enough in this part of the world and desire a change . Maybe its in my DNA to continuously look for new things to learn to stay relevant in life . I would greatly appreciate if you could advise if 2017 will be a favorable time to take this risk ? I call it "risk" because I'm the sole earner in the entire family . Although I'm financially stable, I won't like to place my family's quality of life in jeopardy to seek my inner satisfaction w.r.t change in residence and job .

Thank you _/\_
Rajat

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Dear Anuradha Ji,

Since your first reply to my post, I’ve been trying to search white papers/ documentation on the internet to understand D.S.S.D system but unfortunately didn’t come across anything deeper than broad description on when this conditional dasha is applicable in native’s chart . There is a book written by Dr. Manoj Pathak but unfortunately it isn’t available for delivery in Singapore . Anyways, will continue the search for more information . On the other hand, I use Jagannatha Hora software to generate charts for learning and noticed am going through Mars period as per D.S.S.D system… presently under-going Mars Dasha / Saturn AD until 16th Mar’16 followed by Mars/Rahu (until 1st May’17), Mars/Sun (until 17th Jun’18) and Mars/Moon (until 3rd Aug’19) .

Would you please help shed some light on how the balance of Mars dasha is expected to be ? This dasha is followed by Mercury dasha starting 2019 . Would you suggest if I can/should take risk of change in Job/ Place of residence in 2017 as per my strong desire or if it would be wise to wait until more favorable time period ? Greatly appreciate your insights .

Thank you _/\_
Rajat

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:51 am

Hey Raj
I analyze chart through K.P.System of astrology.

I would like to see your Prashna chart, therefore you need to select a Divine number between 1 and 249 post Sunrise but before Sunset Singapore time, after praying Lord Ganesha, family Guru and family deity God.
Upon receipt of Prashna number, I will populate K.P.Prashna chart to see your query relocation with job prospect

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:37 pm

@ Dear Lex, Thanks a lot for helping me out . After following your instructions, I would like to share '27' as the Prashna number . Please kindly advise insights from your analysis . Thank you very much _/\_

@ Dear Anuradha Ji, hope you could please shed some light on the information i shared in my last 2 posts . Thank you once again _/\_

Best regards,
Rajat

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:32 am

Hi Raj

Lets see are you moving out of your base now, if yes, than when.... This will be fundamental

K.P. Prashna chart 27, today is Sunday, Ravi, at the latitude I was in the rising lagna at that time of analysis was transiting in Virgo, Budha in Hastam nk, Chandra in sub of Rahu, today Budha and Shukra conjoined, today Chandra transiting in Makara, Shani in Shravana nk, Chandra, Kuja aspects today Chandra and in Shani's sign Ketu is lording. Except Guru and Ravi, all grahas becomes ruling planets, though Rahu represents Ravi

Lets come back to your Prashna lagna sputa cusp in Rishabham in Krittika nk in sub of Ketu and Ketu in Puratathi nk. Guru is vakri and in 4thbhava

Ravi in 10th, cusp lord of 5... your inclined for the query related to profession, Ketu represents Shani and Guru
Shani is 10th and 11th lord in 7th.... looking for change in Profession
Guru is 8th and 9th lord in 5.... in the above change, you are feeling delays and moving far off to a place of your liking.

Your query is justified related to long journey and change in Profession set up

Lets see, is your change of place taking place related to profession?
12th cusp depositions or longitudinal sub in Ravi and Ravi in Dhanista nk
Kuja is 12th lord
Both are not vakri, your change of residence takes place overseas
Now lets see when
Kuja is deposited in sub of Budha ( Budha in rapt conjunction with Shukra)
Budha is 2nd and 3rd cuspal lord in 8th but closely in rapt conjunction with 9th cusp

significators of 3... Shani, Budha..... signi of 9....Chandra, Budha, Rahu,Kuja,Ketu, Guru, Ravi, 12th.... Ravi, Kuja

Lets rework the above significators Shani Budha Chandra Rahu Kuja Ketu Guru Ravi
Ketu represents Guru and Shani, Rahu represents Ravi
...Budha, Chandra, Rahu, Kuja, Ketu

Prashna chart Dasa running
Today Chandra deposited in Shravanna nk in sub of Kuja in subsub of Ravi
Chandra dasa is on and Kuja bhukti, Ravi antara
Chandra is 4th lord.. 4th denotes House
Kuja is 12th cusp lord... 12th denotes foreign place
Ravi in 10th.... Profession
Chandra is receiving good aspects from other planets but not in good bhava
Kuja is facing adverse aspect from Ravi ( Ravi anatara running till 2nd week of Feb 2016... you will not move out from Singapore)
Kuja bhukti gets over by end of Feb 2016

Next Bhukti is Rahu ( Rahu gets an aspect from 10th lord Shani, Shani in Jyesta nk ( 3rd and 9th lord), Rahu in Uttaraphalguni nk, Ravi in 10th)
12th cusp lord aspects own house
So,Chandra dasa and Rahu bhukti in Prashna chart you will have a change in Profession

Today Chandra in own star

when Ravi transits over Rishabham to Gemini, you will move out from Singapore for change in Profession... May/June 2016

All the best

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:52 am

Dear Lex,

Thanks a ton for your time and prashna kundli analysis . Although i am really glad to know positive chances of change in residence due to profession, at the same time I am confused a bit . As at present am not actively searching for jobs or opportunities to relocate out of Singapore . I need to be in Singapore until March 2017 to complete all my contractual obligations . Therefore your recommendation of move out of Singapore in May/June 2016 confused me . Would it be possible to see if the chances of leaving Singapore for good are also promised in 2017 ? And if such a move would be beneficial ?

Thanks again!!!
Best regards, Raj

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Change in Residence & Job (situation so far)

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Sun May 29, 2016 8:04 pm

Dear Lex,

Thanks once again for the analysis you performed early this year on my prospects wrt change in residence and job . Just to feedback the developments, I'm yet to secure any job offer for relocation to another place . There is a contact made wrt a job (based in India) but its in very early stage . I will keep you posted and update you if there are further developments at my end .

Just a query i have if you don't mind pls . you mentioned I'll move out of Singapore when Sun transits from Taurus to Gemini . If am not wrong this happens in mid-June (15th June to be exact) . Do you foresee if the job in India could infact materialize for me to relocate ? It would be difficult for me to relocate immediately but if the offer is v. good, I can genuinely consider . Greatly appreciate your advise _/\_

Best regards,
Raj

sg1402

Post by sg1402 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:41 am

[quote="raj_indian_1981"]Dear Anuradha Ji,

Since your first reply to my post, I’ve been trying to search white papers/ documentation on the internet to understand D.S.S.D system but unfortunately didn’t come across anything deeper than broad description on when this conditional dasha is applicable in native’s chart . There is a book written by Dr. Manoj Pathak but unfortunately it isn’t available for delivery in Singapore . Anyways, will continue the search for more information . On the other hand, I use Jagannatha Hora software to generate charts for learning and noticed am going through Mars period as per D.S.S.D system… presently under-going Mars Dasha / Saturn AD until 16th Mar’16 followed by Mars/Rahu (until 1st May’17), Mars/Sun (until 17th Jun’18) and Mars/Moon (until 3rd Aug’19) .

[/quote]

Refer the following links for information on Dwisaptati sama dasha:

Sanjay Rath's website ->Jyotisa -> Dasa -> Dvisaptati Sama Dasa
(It is not allowed to post the website. Hence cannot post the exact link)

As per one of the posts by Shrikanth
" we can still use Vimshottari for general views, but we can switch to using the specific conditional dasa
for matters involving that specific clause.

For example in case of a client with lagna lord in the 7th we can use DwiSaptati Sama dasa to timing his marriage or timing something about this desires/ambitions/or goals in life - and using the Vimshottari to time other events outside of 7th house matters."

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:48 pm

Dear SG1402, thanks for introducing me to this resource/ website . There is quite a lot of information to read and learn . Thanks!!!

Best regards, Raj

Ram1511

Post by Ram1511 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:33 am

Dear raj..

As per your horoscope your virgo lagna native..
There is a very good dhana yoga in your horoscope.. 2nd and 11th lord together in 2nd house with 1st and 10th lord is a first class dhan yog..you will be very wealthy..
From 30sep 2012 to 30sep 2021 it is sagittarius md in chara dasha which has a very good 10th house involving amk jup pk sun and mk sat forming jaimini raj yogas..this is a good period for rise in career..
Regarding foreign settlement..from29 dec 2017 to 30sep 2018 in aries antar dasha seems a good period for relocation as aries being the 8th house from lagna and also mk can give relocation..further a break in job is also expected in this period..

Regards
Ram.....

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:28 pm

Dear Ram… Heartiest Thanks for sparing your time in casting and analyzing my horoscope .

If you don’t mind, could you please advise when will these dhan yogas get activated ? Jupiter dasha has so far given me mixed results characterized by lots of responsibilities and expenditures . The rise in career hasn’t been there although I’ve a stable job (same profile since last 4 yrs) .

In the present times, I strongly desire to relocate out from Singapore to another country… although Dec 2017 is still solid 18 months away, it does give me some hope .

Thanks & Best regards…
Raj

Ram1511

Post by Ram1511 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:14 pm

Dear friend raj..
Dhanu dasha is still not over..still five more years to go and it will definitely elevate you..also having a stable career is also a raj yog.. Not everyone has it..from 28june 2016 to 27march 2017 in gemini antardasha looks to be a good period for career..also from march 2017 in vimshottari you are going to have sat dasha..sat is fifth lord involved with jup producing raj yog..its dasha will be better than jupiter..

Regards
Ram.....

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:57 pm

Dear Ram Ji, thanks for your prompt message :) I fully agree with you that having a stable career is also a raj yoga (really well said sir) . i also admit my career has been very stable and it is indeed fortunate . On another note, am delighted to know the upcoming Gemini antar-dasha will be good for career prospects . Yes, in 2017 I enter Saturn dasha and also conclude Sade Sati . Looking forward to better days ahead :)

Thanks again Ramji for your feedback _/\_

Best regards,
Raj

mathur_dinesh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by mathur_dinesh » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:54 am

You have three planets in the second house and Mars projects aspect to it. The owner of the eleventh house is in the second with two naturally beneficial planets. A very strong owner of the ninth is in the second. Therefore you have whole life wealth yoga.

Your Moon is in sambandh with Mars.
Your Sun is a planet that causes changes.
You Mars causes breaks in your career.
You are currently in the sub-period of Rahu in major-period of Jupiter till March/2017.
Rahu is in a sign of the Moon and it is associated with Mars. Rahu therefore is inclined to cause a break in career in the major-period of Jupiter. This is the reason for the thought of change in your mind.
Rahu is in Leo in transit till 9/Sept/2017. During this transit Rahu is only harmful and I hope it does not cause a change for you. This transit will outlast the major-period of Jupiter.
Transit Jupiter will enter Virgo on 12/August/2016 and end its major-period here.
Therefore any movement in sub-period Rahu major-period Jupiter is unlikely.

We come to the major-period of Saturn.
Since the Moon and Mercury are together there will be break in career in this major-period.
When major-period of Saturn starts it would be in Sagittarius for 2.5 years. Since Saturn would be well placed in transit at the time of start of its major-period, this period should turn out to be favourable. Saturn would then be casting its influence on your tenth house. The break happens in this transit.

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:28 am

Dear Dinesh Ji,

Thanks a lot for your time towards analyzing my kundli . Since I've been learning astrology since last few years through forums like LOVA, I fully understand your first paragraph on wealth yoga .

Also understood second para on Ju-Ra period and transits until Sep 2017 . Moreso am enlightened to know what's causing intense state/feelings in my mind towards change in job & residence . It's Rahu :) It is making me think everyday about change which often is quite over-bearing. I really wonder how I can manage this effectively .

Lastly in the 3rd para, I understand in major period of Saturn, it will be transiting my 4th house and aspecting 10th house of career . What I don't understand (and request further enlightenment) is how Moon & Mercury together causes break in this major period? In addition, is it possible to determine time period in which this break is likely to materialize .

Thanks a lot _/\_
Best regards,
Raj

mathur_dinesh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by mathur_dinesh » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:08 pm

I have sent a PM to you.

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:26 pm

Thanks Dinesh ji . Unfortunately, i'm unable to access my PM mailbox (it's only available for frequent contributors) but I will write a request to the admin . If you have copy of your message, please send to me at rajatmittal3009@gmail.com if you don't mind sending again :)

Thanks alot _/\_
Best regards,
Raj

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:37 pm

Dear Dinesh Ji, unfortunately i'm unable to get access to PM mailbox :(

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:39 pm

Respected Lex ji, Anuradha Ji, Ram Ji, Dinesh Ji, Neeraj Ji and members who've been following/advising on this thread:

I would like to share an update from my end . Recently (about a week ago), I'm being called upon by our Asia President to discuss on a new role for me . This role is expected to start as soon as it is confirmed by me . This is a major change for me professionally as it comes after 4 yrs 9 months of my present role . However, I'm trying to push for an elevation in my role (to Director level) rather than a lateral move (within Sr. Manager capacity) . I would be much inclined to leave the job and relocate to India rather than move laterally and delay my promotion by another few years . It has been tormenting wait during last 2-3 years .

May I humbly request if anyone could please advise what should be my course of action ? Should I take the risk of pushing for my promotion (with a possibility of quitting the job) or should I just accept the new role (which most likely would result in a lateral move) ?

Greatly appreciate any insights and advice _/\_

Best regards,
Raj

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:57 pm

Respected Lex ji, Ram Ji, Anuradha Ji, Dinesh Ji, Neeraj Ji ,

Greetings from Singapore _/\_

Firstly, my heartfelt thanks to everyone for your time in analyzing my horoscope and advising on my career situation . I’m pleased to share that today I got promoted to Regional Sales Director, Asia at my company . I must say this was much unexpected although I was desiring for this change for a long time . I looked into my transits and could not figure out what really contributed to this success :)

Lex ji, your analysis was spot on :) Although I won’t change my base from Singapore but my new role would involve frequent travels outside Singapore .
Ram ji, your advise was so perfect on Gemini antardasha that the results are well observed at the start of this favorable period .

All this came about when I’m still under the influence of Sade Sati and Rahu transiting over my BB . I feel truly bless and it seems everyone’s blessing are bestowed upon me today .

Once again, million thanks to all of you for your time and investment into analyzing my horoscope _/\_

Best regards,
Rajat

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:20 am

Congtratulations and thanks for the feedback.
हर मित्रता के पीछे कोई ना कोई स्वार्थ होता है.ऐसी कोई मित्रता नहीं जिसमे स्वार्थ ना हो. यह कड़वा सच है.

How can he practice true compassion
who eats the flesh of an animal to fatten his own flesh?

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:51 pm

Thank you Anuradha Ji :)

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:00 pm

Dear Ramji, Anuradhaji, Dineshji, Lexji:

Hope you're all doing well . I would like to share a potential positive development at my end with regards to my career . It seems I would be offered a new role (lateral movement in the capacity of Director) with a bigger portfolio starting 1st July 2017 .

Best regards,
Raj