navamsa lagna changes in 4 mins

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ashy

navamsa lagna changes in 4 mins

Post by ashy » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:38 am

According to my birth certificate, my birth time is 13:45, but if I change it to 13:41 my D9 lagna changes and although I tried examining both lagna possibilities I am not able to tell which one is the correct one? How do I find out the accurate time to study my divisional charts? Can someone help me? Birth details: DOB - 31 March 1987 | Time of birth: 13:45 | place: Chennai

Regards,
Ashwin

powerstarprince

Re: navamsa lagna changes in 4 mins

Post by powerstarprince » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:30 am

Hello I noticed today that my Laguna in D9 changes when I decrease the time by 4 minutes. I have a doubt of whether I belong to Aquarius or Capricorn lagna in navamsa chart. I went to an astrologer and his software said I'm a Capricorn in navamsa and overall the chart is bad. But when I told him that the other software called Jagannatha hora shows that I'm an Aquarius ascendant then when that's the case the astrologer had said that the navamsa chart is good.

Now I'm pretty confused to understand that the time of birth is accurate. I mean it usually is but when I had read somewhere on barabapijan website she said normally she considers a person to be born 5-10 minutes prior to the reported birth time from the doctor. Hence if that's the case then my navamsa chart is bad. I have also struggled finding out my ascendant in D60 chart. Is it required to know what is my real first house in bothe these divisional charts? I know the basics and some intermediate techniques in astrology but I can't draw a decision in my case. Now it's more important for me to find out my navamsa lagna. Please help me in this regard. My birth details are 09 11 90 (day-month-year) 13:50 pm born in Cuddapah, Andhra Pradesh.

astro4life

Post by astro4life » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:58 pm

Powerstarprince,

In your navamsa chart, lagna is capricorn and D-9 chart is usually seen for after marriage life. It is said that for every 5-10 minutes, the charts change for higher divisions so accurate birth time is essential. So you are born a Capricorn ascendent are that seems to be the conclusion here.

Regards.

powerstarprince

Post by powerstarprince » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:55 pm

Which software did you use? I see Aquarius Lagna in all my software which is found with the birth time written on my certificate and as well told by my parents. Can you give me a clue as to how I can find this out by myself. Differences between satabhisha pada 2 and 3 ? I believe that may be I was born not more than 2 min prior to the reported time as doctors generally don't approximate the time to the past minute.