Delayed marriage and effective remedies.

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
AK_Kaushal
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Delayed marriage and effective remedies.

Post by AK_Kaushal » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:43 pm

Namaskar.

I would to start a discussion about the delayed marriages. I would like to take an example of my horoscope.

DOB: July 16, 1981
Time : 10:20 am
Place : Amritsar Cantt.

I have few basic questions

1. Why is there a delay in marriage. Which planet(s) is causing it? What the contributor for a delayed marriage?

2. Jupiter is conjuncted with Saturn in 2nd house and also in Navamsa, what will be the effect of this on marriage?

3. For males Venus is karka of wife (also here rules in 10 house). Venus is conjuncted with Rahu in 12 house, what will effect of this combination be on marriage and also on career. Rahu Mahadasha is starting from Oct 2016, how will 18 years dasha run its effects and what can one expect?

4. Any remedies that can help me. I have been looking to get married but have not been able to finds a suitable match. Many times the talks initiated but did not materialize in marriage ..nothing conclusive came out of it. What is will the period for marriage and will I need to compromise or should be able finds a capable and desired life partner? Any you can mention about my would be wife.

I really appreciate your if you could lay your understandings using this example. I thank you for your contribution kindly.

Best regards,

AK.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Just birth details are enough, no need for any file attachments.

astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Delayed marriage and effective remedies.

Post by astrovedic » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:07 pm

2nd Half of 2017 onwards upto 2019 is a very fertile period with simultaneous Dasa and transit support. You are likely to get married in this period.

Do not be finicky and keep rejecting matches, remember that an Ideal situation never exists.

God bless!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:53 am

AK,

Are your sure time of birth is accurate. The ascendant is at the edge of the sign.

Best regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords.

AK_Kaushal
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by AK_Kaushal » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:45 am

Dear Sujit,

Yes, Sir. The time of birth is accurate. Please let me know your predication based on the same. Kind regards.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:20 pm

marriage by the end of 2017 upto 2018
ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेन्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात् ।।