Selling house due to financial constraints

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Icarus2712

Selling house due to financial constraints

Post by Icarus2712 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:40 am

Hello all

I am forced to put my house for sale due to heavy debts and since I have no job in hand
However I am not getting any responses please advise by when I will be able to sell
Please note that this house I have not even taken possession as I am unable to pay outstanding amount to builder hence not living it in.we booked this house so where 2013 when it was under construction

PS: was wondering in spite of having a self house 4th Lord Venus in trine along with real estate signifactor mars and Saturn aspect why I could not own a house Now since due to default in loans I will not get loan in future to buy a house as bad credit report

Dob 27 12 1970 1115 Am New Delhi

Request reverts from learned astrologers here

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Selling house due to financial constraints

Post by Sujit » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:02 am

Icarus2712 wrote:Hello all

I am forced to put my house for sale due to heavy debts and since I have no job in hand
However I am not getting any responses please advise by when I will be able to sell
Please note that this house I have not even taken possession as I am unable to pay outstanding amount to builder hence not living it in.we booked this house so where 2013 when it was under construction

PS: was wondering in spite of having a self house 4th Lord Venus in trine along with real estate signifactor mars and Saturn aspect why I could not own a house Now since due to default in loans I will not get loan in future to buy a house as bad credit report

In your case lord of fulfillment of desires is under the aspect of Ketu causing problems with property and could persist for one more year.
During some stage of Venus antara and Sun antara things would be good for you related to property.
Till then you will have to manage things.
Your current time is also stressful for couple of months.

Regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords.

icarus

Post by icarus » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:36 am

Hi Sujit

Did u mean natal Jupiter aspected by transit Ketu?
Since I don't intend to save my house shouldn't it facilitates selling I mean
Pls advise by when do u see the possibility of selling
Thanx

mathur_dinesh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by mathur_dinesh » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:01 pm

Your property will sell after December/2016. :)

icarus

Post by icarus » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:50 pm

Hi mathur hi
My purpose of selling house is to settle loans. If December then it will mean only one thing legal action on me and possible jail term by loan companies apart from regular harassment from collection guys.
Will that happen?

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:45 am

Icarus2712 wrote:Hello all

Your Distress sell of your bank loan ( financed) property, I will analyze your chart through K.P.System

Let me know, where in New Delhi, you were born, let me know only the area, don't mention maternity centre etc, why because New Delhi is spreadout, a difference of 10-12 kms of Latitude, will affect the prognosis of chart

Icarus2712

Post by Icarus2712 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:28 am

Thanx lex
Area is Delhi Cantonment (cant)
If u require any number please take 197
Time of replying to your post is 21:57 Indian standard time place Kalyan, Mumbai

Looking forward to your revert thanks

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:06 am

Hi
Today is Friday, Shukra, at the latitude and time I was in to analyze your chart, that time in the Heaven's map, lagna was transiting in Vrichika, Kuja and in deposited in Jyesta nk and in sub of Rahu, today Shani in lagna bhava, and Shani aspects Rahu ( today Rahu represents Ravi, Shukra, Chandra Guru, Shani) and Ketu represents Shani, Guru, Chandra.Today Chandra transiting in Simha, Ravi, and deposited in Magham nk ( with Guru and Rahu in Rasi)

Ruling planets are... Budha, Rahu, Kuja, Guru, Ravi, Ketu, Ravi, Chandra ( TODAY Ravi and Budha in rapt conjunction),

Your lagna sputa cusp falls in Kumbha, Shani and longitudinal depositions in nk of Puratathi and in sub of Shani and Shani in Bharani nk

Lets check , is this Chart a Live chart...?

Looking at the marakastana and badakstana significators ( Shukra is the lord of the house..rejected), it tells me.. this chart is a Live chart.

Lets check, the time of birth.... is it correct from lagna sputa cusp

Guru in 9th, and Shani in Bharani nk.... connected... time of birth is correct ( I have rectified your time of birth, and it is K.P.Ayanamsa

Now we will come back to your disposal of house

Per our sages... malefics in 4th bhava.. that period induces the sale of property

Your 4th cusp is Rishabham, so also 3rd cusp ( your chart, Shukra lords 3,4,, 8th cusps) and Shukra is placed in 8th

There no malefic grahas occupied in Rishabham per-se ( but 4th cusp receives a bad aspect from Chandra, , who is 6th cusp lord and in rapt conjunction with 10th cusp . And you are running Chandra dasa. In normal zodiac chart, Chandra is 4th lord and connected to Kuja's sign... so property connection.. Chandra 6th house, Chandra in Budha's star, sign lord of normal zodiac house 6th house and ( Budha and Ravi in rapt conjunction)

So , you took loans from Financial institutions and financed for 4th house, the issue is Shukra in Swati star in 8th bhava

Rahu in 12th bhava, though in Nirayana rasi in lagna

Rahu represents, Shani, Kuja

Hence you couldn't able to take the possession, Shukra in 8th, Kuja in 8th ( main karaka for Property) and Rahu in 12th

You have to sell the property in distress

3rd cusp sub is Guru, Signi..... Budha, Shani, Shukra

5th cusp sub is Guru, signi... Chandra, Budha

10th cusp sub is Guru, signi....Chandra, Ravi, Budha, Rahu, Kuja

Looking above at my divine planets Ravi, Chandra, Ketu, Rahu, Budha

Today Chandra in Magham, andjust above to move into Purvaphalguni nk

In the 3rd week of April 2017, you will sell your flat

icarus

Post by icarus » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:28 am

Thank you sir for detailed analysis.
Will update on that once sold.