New Job and Change of Residence

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vinodesade

New Job and Change of Residence

Post by vinodesade » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:13 am

Greetings,

This is VK from Dubai. I did move to Dubai (around August 2010) from US 6 years ago.

About Me - I have done my engineering from a premier institute in India (2002 batch) and MBA from Europe(2007-2009).

Career wise, I realized it dint go well in Dubai as I got laid off twice during my sade sati

I am running sade sati since Sept 2009 and I am currently in my Mercury MD Mercury AD and Saturn PD.

I am Thula Rashi, Scorpio Ascendant

Interested to understand as to when I can expect stable career (esp new job) and when can I get an opportunity to move away from Dubai to a better foreign country as I am tired and fed up of the randomness & ups and downs in my career and professional life.

Actually

Here are my details

Date of Birth : 14th September 1980

Time of Birth: 12.15 pm

Any insights or guidance regarding relocation and career/new job will be really appreciated,

Regards

VK

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Job and Change of Residence

Post by Sujit » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:21 am

vinodesade wrote:Greetings,

This is VK from Dubai. I did move to Dubai (around August 2010) from US 6 years ago.

About Me - I have done my engineering from a premier institute in India (2002 batch) and MBA from Europe(2007-2009).

Career wise, I realized it dint go well in Dubai as I got laid off twice during my sade sati

I am running sade sati since Sept 2009 and I am currently in my Mercury MD Mercury AD and Saturn PD.

I am Thula Rashi, Scorpio Ascendant

Interested to understand as to when I can expect stable career (esp new job) and when can I get an opportunity to move away from Dubai to a better foreign country as I am tired and fed up of the randomness & ups and downs in my career and professional life.

Actually

Here are my details

Date of Birth : 14th September 1980

Time of Birth: 12.15 pm

Any insights or guidance regarding relocation and career/new job will be really appreciated,

Regards

VK

Your Jupiter is combust. So you are likely to face problems to your job, status and marriage. Sixth lord of service is also weak in 12th. Work with patience. Avoid hasty decisions.

Current maha dasa of Mercury in own house is favorable for income and gains.
There is improvement in your chart and there can be chances for travel and job prospects during coming months.

Best regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords.

vinodesade

Post by vinodesade » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:44 pm

Thanks Sujit appreciate it

mathur_dinesh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by mathur_dinesh » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:46 pm

The major-period of Mercury is going on. Mercury is placed in its own sign in the eleventh house. Mercury owns the eighth and eleventh houses. These are adverse houses. Mercury is associated with Saturn. Therefore Mercury will cause breaks, setbacks and sometimes unhappiness. Since Mercury is in a constellation of the Sun which occupies the tenth house, it will give such results with respect to profession.
As the Sun is with Jupiter Mercury will also give success and gains. There would be improvement in income and prospects. Thus Mercury will give mixed results.
Saturn is not a favourable planet for this chart but it is well placed in the eleventh house in a friendly sign with Mercury. It will therefore not give adverse results. It is in a constellation of the Sun and is therefore closely linked to your profession.
The two planets of which the periods are operating do not appear too well inclined to help you professionally in their combined periods. Mercury/Mercury/Saturn ends in coming Oct. It will be followed by Mercury/Ketu. Ketu is in an upchaya house and being a naturally malefic planet it should give favourable results in its period.
The sub-period of Ketu will operate for one year from Oct/2016. It is in a trine from natal Mercury. You should expect good results in this sub-period. You may move to a new location.
:D

vinodesade

Post by vinodesade » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:43 am

Thanks Dinesh for your analysis, appreciate it