Will I ever bear a child?

Any other questions not listed above.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will I ever bear a child?

Post by Dr Neeraj » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:06 am

Dear Shilpa

The combination 5L in 6H/8H associated (PAC connection) by 8L always gives multiple abortions.
In ur husband's chart 5L Mars is debi in 8H & it is in mutual aspect with 8L Moon. This combination repeats in D-9 too. Here 5L debi Mars is aspected by Sat from 6H. In his D-7, LL Mer is with 8L Sat and 5L Ven is in 8H with 6L Mars.
In ur chart there is no such combination and you'll definitely have kids.

I shall advise you & your husband to recite Santaan Gopal mantra on daily basis till you get kids. This is one of the most effective remedy and always give results. At the same time, you can also continue with any medical aid etc.

God bless you
Neeraj

Shrikanth
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shrikanth » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:19 am

Dear Shilpa Kannu,

Here's my two cent analysis on your chart.
Jupiter as the 5th lord in conjunction with Mars, Rahu and Saturn - negatively affects the functions of Jupiter, totally overwhelms him of the responsibilities of 5th progeny.
Even in Saptamsa Jupiter is placed in the 12th and in Navamsa the 5th lord is placed in the 12th.
Kshetra Sphuta is still good and viable - so there is potential and hope for progeny.
Based on Saptamsa - with Saturn dasa currently in progress -
Saturn will be responsible for the first surviving child - the planets (owning or) in the 3rd and 8th will support in this. Those would Mars and Jupiter.

The period between Dec 2017 thru Jul 2020 will be quite eventful in this.
There is a strong possibility of childbirth during May - Sep 2019.

Due to Jupiter being in the 12th - medical intervention may become necessary for having progeny.

Hope this helps
Shrikanth

rvenkam
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rvenkam » Tue May 02, 2017 12:50 am

Hello Sir

Got married in Feb 8, 2015 , Below are my and my husband s details.

Mine :
DOB : 03rd dec 1982
TOB: 08:30 PM
POB: Kumbakonam,TamilNadu

My husband:
DOB: 11th March 1980
TOB: 06:05 PM
POB : Trichirapalli, Tamilnadu

Trying to conceive for the past one and half years . Got some tests done for myself and my husband as suggested by doc.

My Husband has thyroid issues( hypo thyroidism), his weight doesn seem to reduce and low sperm count.

When will i get pregnant ? I am scared as time is actually running out (since my marriage itself was late). Will i conceive naturally ?

Do you see any bigger complications ? Please help.

Surya_1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » Tue May 02, 2017 1:36 am

[quote=rvenkam post_id=238532 time=1493722228 user_id=1436]
Hello Sir

Got married in Feb 8, 2015 , Below are my and my husband s details.

Mine :
DOB : 03rd dec 1982
TOB: 08:30 PM
POB: Kumbakonam,TamilNadu

My husband:
DOB: 11th March 1980
TOB: 06:05 PM
POB : Trichirapalli, Tamilnadu

Trying to conceive for the past one and half years . Got some tests done for myself and my husband as suggested by doc.

My Husband has thyroid issues( hypo thyroidism), his weight doesn seem to reduce and low sperm count.

When will i get pregnant ? I am scared as time is actually running out (since my marriage itself was late). Will i conceive naturally ?

Do you see any bigger complications ? Please help.
[/quote]

There is absolutly nothing to worry. You will have a child soon. Perform prayers to Lord subramanya/kumara, do Subramanya Jananam parayanam. Dont let anxiety corrupt the event to happen.

Shrikanth
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shrikanth » Tue May 02, 2017 7:31 am

Dear rvenkam,

I reviewed yours and your husbands' chart.

In your chart Gemini Asc; exalted Saturn in the 5th with Rahu aspecting from lagna; while 5th lord Venus is with Sun in the inimical/marana karaka sthana 6th house hemmed between Ketu and Saturn is not very supportive for progeny prospects.

Kshetra Sphuta is fine but in Saptamsa(7-1) Moon significator for progeny,conception, pregnancy is debilitated and in the 12th - but with Jupiter aspecting.

For your husband
Aquarius Asc; 5th lord Mercury is with Sun-Ketu aspected by Mars.
Beeja Sphuta is very poorly placed in even signs in both Rasi and Navamsa.
This is possibly manifesting as the reason for the low sperm count.

Saptamsa(7-1) Jupiter is placed in the 5th with Paka lord Venus in the Asc;
The situation in Saptamsa seems more normal/conducive in general.

Based on your chart - there is possibility of a conception during Nov/Dec 2017 for childbirth in Aug/Sep 2018 during the Merc/Sun/Jup timeframe. The same aligns with Mars/Rahu/Ketu period for your husband.

There are definite delays in the chart - but its not denial.

Best wishes
Shrikanth

rvenkam
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rvenkam » Tue May 02, 2017 8:55 pm

Thanks Shrikanthji for your time and patience . Really appreciate that. I see a ray of hope after reading your analysis. Thanks for helping people like me thru this forum.

Regarding my husband s chart, as far as i understand his LAGNA/ASC is LEO and moon Sign is Saggitarius.
Since you have mentioned it as Aquarius , am just wondering whether there is any diff in chart with the time i specified.

Could you please clarify ? Sorry for the trouble.

We are following some remedies , not sure whether its ok

1. Lighting Diya in temple On saturdays for Shani
2. Fasting on Thursdays

Any other remedies which will be good ? Please suggest,

Thanks

rvenkam
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rvenkam » Wed May 03, 2017 3:46 am

Just to confirm,

My husband s birth time is evening 6 PM : 18:05 PM.

rvenkam
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rvenkam » Wed May 03, 2017 10:32 pm

[quote=Surya_1 post_id=238534 time=1493725003 user_id=17841]

There is absolutly nothing to worry. You will have a child soon. Perform prayers to Lord subramanya/kumara, do Subramanya Jananam parayanam. Dont let anxiety corrupt the event to happen.
[/quote]

Thanks Surya ji, Hope your words come true.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » Fri May 05, 2017 7:57 am

Shrikanth Ji & Surya_1 Ji,
I respect your knowledge about astrology but I don't agree with your predictions in this case.
In males chart leo Lagna has guru-rahu combination create guru chandaal dosha, also in 7 th house has sun-ketu creates grahan dosha.
Jupiter is santan karka Planet and also 5th lord for Leo Lagna.

In female's chart 5th lord Venus is combust and also moo-rahu grahan dosh is present in Lagna.

They must do remedies for guru chandaal dosh and grahan dosh to get child otherwise it's not possible to get healthy child.

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

Surya_1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » Fri May 05, 2017 7:41 pm

Begeting a child without offering prayers to the elders and not taking the devine blessings, means its to take the human life for granted, and not being thankful to nature.
A putrasya gathir nasthi, Hence Sanathana dharma advocates that begeting a child is a part of the sadhana to reach god.
prediction Nuances for dealing with pregnancy should be accounted, end of the day astrology should sharpen and empower the sankalpa siddhi for the questionair.
Subramanya ganana for progeny is advocated in Ramayana, To have a sankalapa or prayers beyond the context of planets is always safestest and almost sideeffects free.
Remedies in the context of planets is badly understood context, they have side effects. Hence unless well analysed remedies will not work best, hence kula devatha or ishta devatha is best. However Karaka sadhana, which is short term is also fine.

Sun Kethu - Grahana yoga doesnt qualify, since Sun had already crossed Kethu degrees. But Rahu-Jup - does get grahana. This will give him phobias and health issues.

Now since the prediction is speculated, i will try to restore faith by giving some more predictions to add more credibility:
There is a high probability for a baby girl.
Husband: Must have changed places, Change in career as well. in the last 3yrs.
2016 March onwards, could have been stressfull overall in life. this year Feb onwards improvements could be there.
2011-12 - Something bad should have happened.

This is the right time to beget a child, there is a great possibility for the child. I pray for the best.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » Fri May 05, 2017 11:18 pm

Thank you for reply Surya_1 Ji,

It's true that nothing is possible without divine grace in North also people worship laddu gopal to get child and its very much safe compare to other remedies.

Subramanya gana na or santaan gopal should be first priority and it must be done, along with it I would like to suggest few more remedies.

Here rahu-moon yoga in female chart can give hormonal problems during pregnancy, though we don't consider sun-ketu combination with much importance but it can give problems later.

I also want to suggest some remedies which are simple and very effective to counter balance the negative influence of rahu and Ketu.

1)if couple is living with their parents than touch the parents feet (mother and father) daily and take their blessings, never hurt them.
If they don't live with parents than try to visit parents more frequently and touch their feet and take blessings.
If their parents are not alive than try to visit any vruddha ashram and meet old people their and do some charity on Sunday or Monday.

2)rahu related remedy for male's chart : as Rahu - Mars creates angarak dosha, Please have control on temper and do some meditation on daily basis and anulom Vilom pranayam.

Belive me, I also have hypothyroid and meditation really helps to keep hormons in balance, and control on your emotions is really important.

3) rahu-jupiter chandaal dosha : do Dan related to rahu, if you find kushth rogi than offer him food on every amavsya tithi.

4)to strengthen Jupiter be very much regular in daily Puja and do Surya namaskar (12 asan) of Surya namaskar (facing East) will strengthen both sun and Jupiter.

5)to reduce ill effects of ketu, give food to dogs on daily basis.

6) to reduce ill effects of rahu-moon combination, do pranam to lord chandra on daily basis, on amavsya tithi avoid to go out at night time.

Surya_1 Ji, here I have given remedies with my little knowledge of astrology, Please suggest if you find any corrections.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

Surya_1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » Fri May 05, 2017 11:31 pm

@jemsmiles
well structured and written. Yes, Santhanam Gopala swami exists, but i referenced to Ramayana since he gave phala stuti(rarely given), and if you look at the story, its all about begetting that god, who will rescue the divine clan. if felt this to be more relavent compared to santana gopala or bala gopala.
also personal affinity can also pay a role. once kula or istha devatha can give all.
I believe one diety, to deal with prime and sub desires should be selected. hence Kumara who is moksha karaka as well was the best fit.
however many you suggested are lifestyle corrections so im in agreement.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » Fri May 05, 2017 11:32 pm

In addition the couple should also worship nag devta (as Rahu and Ketu represent snakes also) by worshipping nag devta couple will be prevented from ill effects of rahu and Ketu.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » Sat May 06, 2017 3:19 am

Surya_1 Ji,
You are right, Religious remedies much more depend on the shraddha and love to the God.
That's why praying to ishta devtaa will give faster result.

I feel every planetary combination gives hint about past karma which is going to create present and future of the native.

Whenever sun and moon's condition is not good in the chart, the native must respect and take blessings from Father and mother respectively.

This is kind of karma correction which gives immediate and faster results.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

rvenkam
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rvenkam » Mon May 08, 2017 10:38 pm

SuryaJi,

Sorry for the late reply. Few dates for the years you mentioned.

1. Yes my husband shifted from Faridabad to Navi Mumbai on 5th August 2012. He changed his job and joined a MNC.
2. Time from 2016 Jan to almost year end was stressful
3. on 8th Nov 2010 , my husband lost his father in Faridabad.

I do have some questions regarding his career.

1. He is badly waiting for a break in his career. He tried switching jobs and it dint work . With his current job he doesn get the promotion or increment he deserve. I feel he is quite underrated and deserve much more for his experience in industry. His pay is lesser. People who have less exp and knowledge than him are getting promoted but he is not getting any recognition. He works in Presales/Proposals in Steel Industry.

2. Are there any chances to go abroad ? Can he try for some abroad jobs ?

Please suggest some remedies. He was fasting for Guru on Thursdays for his job. He stopped as nothing seems to be working out.

He wears red/blood red shirts in general as he considers that will lessen the ill effects in job.

Please let me know if any more info is needed. I will provide.

rvenkam
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rvenkam » Mon May 08, 2017 10:41 pm

Thanks a lot Jemsmiles for your time and patience. We will follow the remedies as you suggested.
He is trying to reduce his weight now as i felt overweight can also cause hormone issues. It takes so much effort. We will follow the other remedies as well.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on Tue May 09, 2017 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pl dont quote 50 lines to write one liner of your own!

rvenkam
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rvenkam » Sat May 20, 2017 11:09 pm

Suryaji,

Can you please let me know on my husband 's career prospects ?

Thanks
Rvenkam