Yogas for a good Political Career

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
RuchiShree
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Yogas for a good Political Career

Post by RuchiShree » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:22 pm

I want to analyze the Yogas and Planetary situations that lead a native towards success in Political field and make him/her a leader of mass.
Last edited by RuchiShree on Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Yogas for a good Political Career

Post by karthik1984 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:56 am

Hi, for strong mass support one must analyze the position of Saturn along with arudha lagna. Famous personalities like amitabh bachchan and sachin tendulkar have saturn in arudha lagna.
Your sister has aggressive and stubborn temperament. I think place of birth is kanpur. I don't know about she entering in politics but people will see her as one who cares for hospitalized and sick people.

RuchiShree
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by RuchiShree » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:12 pm

yes, kanpur is right.
I searched for arudha lagn. In arudha lagn, saturn is in A10. A10 belongs to rajyapad and karmapad. What does it mean?

RuchiShree
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by RuchiShree » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:15 pm

Thnx for your reply Karthik ji..

yes, kanpur is right.
I searched for arudha lagn. In arudha lagn, saturn is in A10. A10 belongs to rajyapad and karmapad. What does it mean?

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:20 pm

Hi, can you give feedback as what i told about your sister is correct or not ?

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:54 am

Couldn't observe any yoga for political career but she will shine and command respect in the society. A shift in native's objectives is seen after 30 years of age.

RuchiShree
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by RuchiShree » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:34 pm

thnx astro Swarnim and Karthik..

will u please explain the consequences of saturn is in A10 of Arudha lagna. A10 belongs to rajyapad and karmapad. What does it mean?

RuchiShree
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by RuchiShree » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:59 pm

i have also seen भुजगेन्द्र राजयोग and निषाद कुलोत्पन्न राजयोग there. can u please tell how powerful are these yoga in this kundali?

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:21 pm

Dear Swarnim ji, Karthick jee RuchiShree and others,
An elderly astrologer recently guided me that if Sun had been stronger in my horoscope; I would have been a very successful politician or educator.According to him, only politics or education suits my horoscope.
DOB:20-10-1973
Birth Time:18:23
Birth Place: Delhi, India

Kindly guide me !
Regards,
Yours,
Ash

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:24 am

Dear Ruchishree & Ash,

--Political power is seen in the Rasi chart primarily through 10th house and secondarily through the 5th house strength

--and among the Varga charts through the power of Dasamsa(D10), where the lagna and 10th house are most important...and some experts put a strong emphasis on Panchamsa( D5)...which although not a part of Parasari recommended dasavarga or shashta varga bouquet......Sanjay Rath places a lot of emphasis on D5.

--Sun is the primary karak for political rise and Saturn of social service is often times seen associated with Sun and/or 10th house in people having a political career....Mars the secondary karak for power / authority,.

---Lagna strength denotes the "irreversibilit"y of power...i.e if either of the Rasi or dasamsa lagna ( means house and lord) is weak...the native is susceptible to reversal of fortunes and fall from position of power.....
also the Rasi lagna and dasamsa lagna lord should be well placed in Navamsa for the natives rise to remain irreversible..
weakness of these lords in navamsa almost inevitably means fall of native.

lets look at Narendra Modi's chart with Scorpio as the lagna that I believe in although there are Libra lagna also floating around....

Sep17, 1950, Mehsana, 12:10 pm

--Lagna House is strong as Lord Mars , one of the karak for execzutive poweris in own house and neech Bhanga Rajyoga with a debilitated Moon there...( as an aside its Manglik yoga that did not allow marriage to fructify)

--Sat karak or masses politics sits in the 10th house with best friend Venus....a very positive yoga involving Sa and giving it strength.

--the 10th lord is Sun the karak for political rise is mixed...on one hand iot sits with friend exalted Me in Me's house and on the other hand its eclipsed by Ket ( which is why he has been devoid of Pitru-Sukh also)

--the 5th house has Rau...giving the desire, energy to rise and the manipulation / man management skills so necessary in politics...but look at where Rahu sits.....in Shani's nakshatra making it act like shani and as explained above shani is well placed in 10th house.
this is also creating an association between the 5th and 10th magnifying the power.

--Because the BT is not exactly accurate but only within a window that makes it Scorpio so we cannot deduce the Lagna in dasamsa...however to note Su-Sa together...quite a routinely found combination among political leadere.....Ju-Mo in mutual aspect....a Gaj-kesari yoga....

--all very strong....BUT there is a BIG spoiler.....actually two....Mars the Rasi lagna lord....is debilitated in Navamsa and Dasamsa...such native is bound to fall..it's difficult to say how...but from his peak such a native shall fall whose Rasi Lagna Lord is debilitated in Navamsa and in this case also in Dasamsa.

May be now....after the UP/ Punjab elections....a possibility exists of a revolt within the ranks

We shall see....
Inspite of the uncertainty with the BT a fascinating case study

Regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:43 am

shilpa wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:24 am
Dear Ruchishree & Ash,

--Political power is seen in the Rasi chart primarily through 10th house and secondarily through the 5th house strength

--and among the Varga charts through the power of Dasamsa(D10), where the lagna and 10th house are most important...and some experts put a strong emphasis on Panchamsa( D5)...which although not a part of Parasari recommended dasavarga or shashta varga bouquet......Sanjay Rath places a lot of emphasis on D5.

--Sun is the primary karak for political rise and Saturn of social service is often times seen associated with Sun and/or 10th house in people having a political career....Mars the secondary karak for power / authority,.

---Lagna strength denotes the "irreversibilit"y of power...i.e if either of the Rasi or dasamsa lagna ( means house and lord) is weak...the native is susceptible to reversal of fortunes and fall from position of power.....
also the Rasi lagna and dasamsa lagna lord should be well placed in Navamsa for the natives rise to remain irreversible..
weakness of these lords in navamsa almost inevitably means fall of native.

lets look at Narendra Modi's chart with Scorpio as the lagna that I believe in although there are Libra lagna also floating around....

Sep17, 1950, Mehsana, 12:10 pm

--Lagna House is strong as Lord Mars , one of the karak for execzutive poweris in own house and neech Bhanga Rajyoga with a debilitated Moon there...( as an aside its Manglik yoga that did not allow marriage to fructify)

--Sat karak or masses politics sits in the 10th house with best friend Venus....a very positive yoga involving Sa and giving it strength.

--the 10th lord is Sun the karak for political rise is mixed...on one hand iot sits with friend exalted Me in Me's house and on the other hand its eclipsed by Ket ( which is why he has been devoid of Pitru-Sukh also)

--the 5th house has Rau...giving the desire, energy to rise and the manipulation / man management skills so necessary in politics...but look at where Rahu sits.....in Shani's nakshatra making it act like shani and as explained above shani is well placed in 10th house.
this is also creating an association between the 5th and 10th magnifying the power.

--Because the BT is not exactly accurate but only within a window that makes it Scorpio so we cannot deduce the Lagna in dasamsa...however to note Su-Sa together...quite a routinely found combination among political leadere.....Ju-Mo in mutual aspect....a Gaj-kesari yoga....

--all very strong....BUT there is a BIG spoiler.....actually two....Mars the Rasi lagna lord....is debilitated in Navamsa and Dasamsa...such native is bound to fall..it's difficult to say how...but from his peak such a native shall fall whose Rasi Lagna Lord is debilitated in Navamsa and in this case also in Dasamsa.

May be now....after the UP/ Punjab elections....a possibility exists of a revolt within the ranks

We shall see....
Inspite of the uncertainty with the BT a fascinating case study

Regards
Dear Shilpa,
Thanks for a good perspective.
My original question was an elderly astrologer predicted a successful (suitable) political or teaching career for me provided I strengthen my Sun . Thus, guide me please.
DOB:20-10-1973
Birth Time: 18:23 PM
Birth Place:Delhi, India
With warm regards,
Yours,
Ash