Moon-Sat Dasha

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SoulLight
Contributor
Contributor

Moon-Sat Dasha

Post by SoulLight » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:54 pm

Hello!

May I request someone to please predict my upcoming Moon-Sat Dasha.
Please tell me how will it be Family, Career/Education, Children, Health and Finance.
Dob: 24-12-83,
Tob: 16:20
Pob: 21:46 N, 72:11 E

Thanks!
SL

SoulLight
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Moon-Sat Dasha

Post by SoulLight » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:48 pm

Can someone please give me analysis for upcoming Sat Antardasha.
Thanks!
SL

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:37 pm

Hi even I'm about to start Moon-Sat dasha in this Nov end :) after a diasastrous Moon-Jup dasha

SoulLight
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SoulLight » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:04 am

Hi,

I had similar Results for Moon-Jup. I can get Leo Moon Predictions online which can tell all about my health, wealth, relationship etc. however, my purpose to post this question here is to have some seniors to break down the predictions so that I can understand how they predict- say in terms of
1. Saturn transiting to my 8th House from Lagna activating my Natal Jupiter, Sun, Mercury and Gulika
2. Its effect in Moola Nakshatra where Jup and Sun are seated.
3. Natal Mars and Saturn eyeing transit Saturn- its effect
4. Saturn's Ashtak of 2
5. Saturn's aspect on 10th, 2nd and 5th house and its effect
5. Jupiter's effect from 5th House activating Natal Mars and its effect.
6. Jupiter's Ashtak of 7
7. Jupiter's effect on 9th, 11th and 1st House.
8. Transits of Rahu to 3rd house and Ketu to 6th house.
9. Moon and Sat -3/11 relationship
10. Moon dispositor- Sun and Saturn's dispositor Venus- 3/11 relationship and its effect.

My Sun-Sat Dasha was aweful and both are enemies. Similarly Moon-Sat are enemies.Moon is a Malefic planet for me as it is 3rd lord and waning. Not sure getting Digbala in 4th makes it more Malefic??? I see it as Ravan just got his nice Lanka and power to show its Maleficience! I think in your case your 12th Lord Moon goes to 1st which makes it bad.
I will be out of Dhaiya after Jan 2017 but retro of Saturn may show its effect for few months.

I see you are also under the effect of Dhaiya. Hopefully senior members will shed some light into technicality side of predictions that I am looking for.

Thanks in advance!
SL

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:14 am

Let me tell you how bad it is:
Moon Jup dasha: Jupiter 5th and 8th lord in my chart, badly placed in 3rd (8th from 8th) and in nakshatra parivartan with rahu,
at the same time Jupiter transiit over my ascendent. On the exact day where jupiter was on my natal venus, it triggered a relationship, which ended in ruins, and lost my reputation in my college, (without my fault, tremendous backbitching), got a Job in Big four when Im in relationship, after the ended relationship, I had depressed mindset and 2 backlogs. Cleared them in the last minute (thanks to my increased spirituality and mercury), finally entered into the office, where Im placed into the most toughest team , because my performnce in training is exceptional. I need to work 16-20 hours, realised that this is not my destiny and resigned from the firm without a job in hand, now Im preparing for CA,CMA inter because with them I can stand on my own!
So I lost my love,
reputation,
cleared my MBA with great difficulty.
resigned from job,
and in a risky phase pursuing my dreams. Now the society started playing its part in shouting "hes not capable" but stopped giving damn about it! :)
and Saturn being most powrful planet in my Kundali let me see what happens now, it is also forming a sasa yoga.

SoulLight
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SoulLight » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:29 am

Hi Lightray,

It seems 3rd house activation is like death house getting activated! My 3rd Lord is Moon and being Malefic has shown its effect- increasing in Rahu and Jul Antars. Even in my chart, the same Exalted Highest Bala Ranking #1 Saturn has lost its Yogkaraka status as being a Badhak has gone in the house of enemies.
I think when we run bad Dashas period, we have to go through whatever sufferings destiny has set for us. I am sure your bad period will pass. I have heavy influences of 8th house as almost 5 planets + Gulika are associated with it.
I have seen a peculiar pattern in every Saturn antars in past. In fact, even during Saturn transit to my 7th house Scorpio (Natal in libra at 19 deg) so I might be 2-3 years old when my Saturn was in Scorpio and had almost died and came back yo life. I had a similar situation this time also. So both Saturn transit and Saturn antars have offered some similar events. So I really wanted to know what this Sat Antar might offer. See suffering as a good thing that you are already getting rid of your past life karmas. Saturn in 7th for you may delay marriage and may bring a matured partner.
Wish you all the Best!
Regards,
SL

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:11 am

all the best for you too :)
Har Har Mahadev !

astroKid_84
Donor
Donor

Post by astroKid_84 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:10 pm

lightray94 wrote:Let me tell you how bad it is:
....after the ended relationship, I had depressed mindset ...finally entered into the office, where Im placed into the most toughest team , because my performnce in training is exceptional. I need to work 16-20 hours, realised that this is not my destiny and resigned from the firm without a job in hand, now Im preparing for.....because with them I can stand on my own!
So I lost my love,
reputation,

resigned from job,
and in a risky phase pursuing my dreams. Now the society started playing its part in shouting "hes not capable" but stopped giving damn about it! :)
and Saturn being most powrful planet in my Kundali let me see what happens now, it is also forming a sasa yoga.
LightRay94, looks like we have had very very similair testing life experiences :D Funny how life carves new paths by making us go through testing times. Sometimes the best jobs turn out to be the worst possible jobs :roll:

In anycase, I am also starting with Moon-Saturn in January 2017...good luck to all of us!!

SoulLight
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SoulLight » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:05 pm

Hi Astrokid_84,

Just curious, what is the Shadbala Ranking of your Saturn?. In which house will it be transiting? Whats the Ashtak for the transiting house in 2017?

Since I am not getting replies here, I was surfing to see effects of transit Saturn on natal planets:
I got this-
http://astrobix.com/content/447-saturns ... -life.aspx

SL

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:18 pm

I'm already running Moon-Sat dasha from 26th Nov, too early to judge the effects though, the changes I've noticed are humiliating behaviour by most of the people around me, its actually a "happy" period for people who envy me for my quick success, I'm enroute to more humiliation , situations for me currently look like that, we need to work hard durng this period, however my "self organisation" has tremendously improved.
My moon in asc-18 deg, saturn 7th house - 18deg, see why now its an important phase for me, I need to beat off people's filthy mouths about me through disciplined efforts, and occassional fights with mother for me as well-though they support me.
Hey astrokid- all the best for you too :)

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:45 pm

Hey Soullight and Astrokid bros how you've been running your Moon-Shani dasha?

kguha001
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kguha001 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:09 pm

Guys , How was your Moon-Rahu ?
Your face brings me death everyday,
And everyday I can't wait to die
Bury me now love,
Bury me now