Foreign settlement

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Foreign settlement

Post by Daisy_85 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:48 am

Dear members,

after a few tough years I am ready for a new beginning. But I don't know if my home country or a foreign country is better for me. I have lived abroad in the past. Could you take a look at my chart and tell me if I will again move abroad or if I will stay in my home country?
And can you also see where I will move to or what country will be favorable?

THANK YOU so much for helping me!
Last edited by Daisy_85 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kimahy

Re: Foreign settlement

Post by Kimahy » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:04 pm

Combination of houses for traveling aboard or foreign settlement are 3rd houses signifies away from home, away from motherland, 9th house signifies long journey and foreign travel and 12th house signifies settling abroad, place away from motherland, long journeys.

Combination of house for returning back to motherland are 2nd house signifies meeting the family & family members, 4th house signifies own house & motherland and 11th house signifies realization of desires.

Coming to your horoscope your Current Mahadasha is of Moon( From 2007 till 2017). Moon's sublord is Sun. Sun is occupying 9th house and lord of 4th house. Moon's starlord is Venus. Venus is Occupying 11th house and lord of 12th house. Moon as planet itself is occupying 11th and is lord of 2nd and 3rd house.

As you see above moon has been full significator of 3,9,12 - combination of house for foreign travel, however it also signified 4,2,11 - combination to return to motherland.

Also moon is natural signifactor of Travel. Hence you have travel aboard during your moon mahadasha and have also return back to your motherland.

Next Mahadasha is of Mars( From 2017- 2024). Mars is in its own sub occupying 11th house and lord of 6th house. Mars starlord is Mercury. Mercury is is occupying 10th house and lord of 1st and 5th house.

Mars does not signifies the required house for traveling aboard. Hence you will be staying in your motherland during Major period of Mars.

You will be traveling aboard during rahu period, however you will be returning back also during this period. Rahu period is from (2024 - 2042).

Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:46 pm

Dear Kimahy,

thank you so much for your analysis, I appreciate it!!

I opened up my charts while reading through this and I've noticed that I have a few different combinations that the one you mentioned!? Venus is in my 10th house with Mars. Moon is only lord of the 2nd house, not 3rd (3rd house is occupied by Leo - Sun is in the 9th). 4th lord is Virgo (Mercury). Venus is lord of my 5th and 12th house. Mercury is in the 9th house with Sun. Lagna is Gemini.

I'm not sure - do you look at a different divisional chart?

You are definitely right about Moon Mahadasha - I've been living and traveling abroad, but always returned. Same in Venus and Sun Mahadasha.

Could you help? If you look at this chart (Lagna chart), will that indicate travel abroad / staying abroad?

Thank you so much and regards!!!

Kimahy

Post by Kimahy » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:45 am

I follow nakshatra nadi astrology predictive system. In this there is no divisional chart. We using placidius house system with krishnamurti old ayanamsa. In this system, planet position,its lordship, its nakshatra(starlord), position and its lordship, planets sublord, its position and lordship is taken into consideration and results are derived.

Yes sun and moon mahadasha does signfies the required house for travel and coming back home. Also you travel aboard primarily for education as 4th house(basic education) and 9th house( higher education). Please correct me if I am wrong?

My prediction remains affirmative, your next mahadasha of Mars does not indicates traveling aboard.

Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:01 am

your moon dasha indicates foreign travel so you might go there in 2007
next dasha of mars not indicating foreign stay
in d10 mars is 2,7 lord in 9 with venus and sun not indicating foreign star yet indicating long travels
in d9 also mars 10l in asc with venus 4l
in d60 mars in 4th in its exaltation sign
you will have opportunities here in home country
ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेन्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात् ।।

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:52 am

Thank you very much, astro dr anjna.
I never looked at the D10 and D60 charts to determine foreign stay, but it makes sense now!
May I ask you something else? I had several astrologers predict marriage either during current Venus Antardasha or next year when transit of Saturn, Jupiter and Mars, annual chart and Moon, Sun and Venus indicate marriage. They all weren't sure about whether my future spouse will be from my home country or foreign country. I, too, see both indications. I know for Gemini Lagna the timing of Saturn moving into Sagittarius indicate meeting somebody from long distance place.. I have a long distance travel planned for December/January because I'm attending a ceremony abroad. So I'm wondering.. as I'm not moving abroad anytime soon: Is there a stronger possibility for my future husband to be a foreigner living abroad or in my home country or somebody from my home country?

Thank you very much for helping me! It means a lot.

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:07 pm

Dear Kimahy
Thank you very much for your explanation. Whenever I moved and lived abroad it has been for educational purposes. However, I did travel a lot just for vacation purposes as well. There also has been ceremonial events (wedding,...) abroad regarding my family.

As per Vedic Astrology I'm supposed to find marriage partner between this year and spring/summer of 2017. Astrologers weren't sure whether spouse will be foreigner or from my country. Do you see any information about this in my chart?

Thank you very much!!

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:11 am

Daisy_85 wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:46 pm
Dear Kimahy,

thank you so much for your analysis, I appreciate it!!

Thank you so much and regards!!!