Sukra - shani period

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sudheer

Sukra - shani period

Post by sudheer » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:37 am

Hi learned members
I have heard from many astrologers on my horoscope that ... My coming sukra dasha shani bhukti will be a disaster and I may have to face lot of troubles during the period .... Kindly help me on analysing the same from my details

DOB : 6th Nov 1984
Time: 4:42 am
Place : Chittoor .. Andhra pradesh

sudheer

Re: Sukra - shani period

Post by sudheer » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:31 am

Hi learned members ...
Sorry for reiterating the same again .... How will be my sukra -shani period

Krishna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Krishna » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:33 pm

Hi,

Since Sukra is 2nd and 9th lord and also strong being exalted in navamsa, overall Sukra dasha is good.

Shani is exalted, therefore, Shani sub-period is also good.

However, since Shani is in the 12th from Shukra, Sukra-shani may give some challenges.

Looking at transit of major planets Guru and Shani during Shukra-Shani, the challenges may arise at the commencement of the antardasha when Guru will be transiting 8th from natal Moon. During the later part of Shukra-Shani, when Guru transits 9th from janma rashi and later on when and Shani transits 11th from janma rashi, the situation will be good.

sudheer

Post by sudheer » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:46 am

Hi Sir,

My sukra Dasa and sukra bhukti is very good, i had good education , name and fame and full of conforts , but after completion of that bhukti i couldnt able to complete further studies .. no other bhukti is good after sukra bhukti ... when will get the same kind of period in sukra dasa again ... please clarify

sudheer

Post by sudheer » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:54 am

Dear sir .....
Can u kindly suggest me the remedy to be fallowed to overcome the bad transit of Jupiter in 8th house from Moon .... Am facing lot of troubles in my higher studies .... Is that due to Jupiter ..

sudheer

Post by sudheer » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:55 am

Dear sir .....
Can u kindly suggest me the remedy to be fallowed to overcome the bad transit of Jupiter in 8th house from Moon .... Am facing lot of troubles in my higher studies .... Is that due to Jupiter ..

sudheer

Post by sudheer » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:47 am

Hi sir...
A gentle reminder on the above quarry ..... Please tell me what is the remedy to over come this tough time

Krishna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Krishna » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:12 pm

Hi,

Sorry, I know very little about remedies.

However, I am reminded of this shloka from Phaladeepika.

"The Planets are always favourable to one who is nonviolent (does not trouble others), who possesses self control, who earns wealth through virtuous means and who follows the path of dharma (virtue)."

sudheer

Post by sudheer » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:42 pm

Dear sir...
However my sukra - sukra period was fabulous ... I had full comforts ... Visiting new places .. Education ... Life is progressive that time ... After that Venus bhukti completion life became dull and full of failures ... When shall I get that good time Again ... Venus - Saturn behaves like Venus -Venus .. Is that correct