Atmakaraka Vargottama

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
moody
Contributor
Contributor

Atmakaraka Vargottama

Post by moody » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:45 pm

Dear Members,

I would like to know what are exactly the results of atmakaraka being in Vargottama ??

I examined the chart of Kate Middleton, she has AK Saturn in Virgo Vargottama. Although she is from a middle

class family, she became World Famous, celebrity,royal, married a prince, has all luxuries and conveyances that

anyone could dream for. Also she has noticed Venus in Taurus Navamsa, the same placement is in her son Prince

George navamsha.

Another example is a british billionaire businessman James Stunt, AK Saturn in Virgo Vargottama. He is well known in England, a trader (Virgo,Mercury relates to commerce) and his networth is between 5 and 7 billion dollars.

I have read that a well placed Ak is a strong indication for a bright future full of prosperity and status, wealth and position. Also big people or celebrities usually have AK in Vargottama.

Vargottama makes a planet extremely planet (best division), some say planet becomes as if in own sign, others say better than exaltation.

Other examples:
Warren Buffet AK Venus Virgo Vargottama.

Messi Ak Mars Gemini Vargottama.

Hassan albolkiah (Sultan Brunei) AK Sun Gemini Vargottama.

Also Alwaleed bin talal networth 20 billion $ has Jupiter Vargottama in Gemini (Mercury relates to investments and trades)

Please help me if with any other information because I interested in this topic.

Thank you.

djoe
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Atmakaraka Vargottama

Post by djoe » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:15 am

well, I have debilitated mercury vargottama atmakarak in pisces

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:24 pm

Kindly share your birth details.
हर मित्रता के पीछे कोई ना कोई स्वार्थ होता है.ऐसी कोई मित्रता नहीं जिसमे स्वार्थ ना हो. यह कड़वा सच है.

How can he practice true compassion
who eats the flesh of an animal to fatten his own flesh?

Helius
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Helius » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:34 pm

I have a similar placement with both AK SA in Virgo Vargottama (Also GK MA in Scorpio Vargottama). Will i also become a Billionaire someday :D
astr-deg.jpg
Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

moody
Contributor
Contributor

Post by moody » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:07 am

Dear Helius,

From what I see you have great luck. Jupiter in Pisces navamsa is excellent for wealth and money. examples. Steve Ballmer, Masayoshi Son and Guattam adani.

AK Saturn is Vargottama (extremely strong), not only this but also in Parivartana with Rahu and Srinkhala with Mercury and Venus.

Moreover Mars (Inheritance signifactor) is in Scorpio (inheritance sign) and vargottama.

Please give me more details about you and you family, if you have a business and also tell me about your father please.

Thank You.

djoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by djoe » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:25 am

[quote=anuradha post_id=236482 time=1487831052 user_id=1778]
Kindly share your birth details.
[/quote]
Dear Anuradha Ji,
details : 10 Apr 1969, Itarsi, 1620 PM

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:05 am

Sir, Mercury and Jupiter are under sign exchange. Due to this Mercury[Vargottama] has gained a lot of strength. Moreover, Mercury[Ak] is conjunct with Amk[Sun] and aspected by 5L[Jupiter] a very good Jaimini Rajyoga.
हर मित्रता के पीछे कोई ना कोई स्वार्थ होता है.ऐसी कोई मित्रता नहीं जिसमे स्वार्थ ना हो. यह कड़वा सच है.

How can he practice true compassion
who eats the flesh of an animal to fatten his own flesh?

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:20 am

[quote=anuradha post_id=236496 time=1487858748 user_id=1778]
Sir, Mercury and Jupiter are under sign exchange. Due to this Mercury[Vargottama] has gained a lot of strength. Moreover, Mercury[Ak] is conjunct with Amk[Sun] and aspected by 5L[Jupiter] a very good Jaimini Rajyoga.
[/quote]

Hi Anuradha Ji,

Does AK and 12th from AK being Vargothamma hold any specific meaning? because from 12th of AK we find ista devatha. Not only does my 12th from AK ,which is moon, points to Krishna as being the Ista Devtha, my Moon is also in the Nakshatra of "Anuradha(Okay.. I just noticed that your name is Anuradha too.. :shock: :shock: Weeeeird)" as well and so is my SUN in D1 but not vargothamma.

My 7th lord is also in Vishaka Nakshatra whos deity is Radha as well.

Right now I have absolutely no idea where my life is heading to, trying to be spiritual proving to be walking on the path towards suicide.

Also I got this info with regards to AtmaKaraka from Our beloved Dr.ShilpaJi's blog "Atmakaraka's dasha would not be good - there would be suffering to purify the soul. Atmakaraka teaches us through painful experiences because it is supposed to clean our souls- difficult on mundane level but beneficial on spiritual and in terms of growth. "

Please provide your valuable feedback on my upcoming Venus AK MD.

Details:
11/28/1989
1845Hours
Mysore(Karnataka)

Rgrds,
Astroboy

PS: My Venus is Vargothamma and Pushkaramsa as well.

Naitikjani223
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Naitikjani223 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:34 am

Dear Moody,

You have raised very good point, however isn't planet's strength determined from number of factors apart from being Vargottama ? I believe other factors such as Shadbala strength, bhava placement, Nakshatra, conjunction aspect etc.. can also alter results. I have AK Venus Vargottama too.

Regards,

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:42 pm

Happy Shivarathri everyone

Hey Moody,
From your post what I could infer is that many billionaires have their AK vargottama, Being my AK-ASC Lord, Vargottam in 11th house in gemini with mercury , what I can say is I always have that fire to prove myself different and achieve big, for me I have a VISION to my life (maybe because of AK vargottama and most of them who have AK vargottama have a vision for themselves in their lives), AmK Moon in Asc. I don't know whether this thing works but felt like sharing :)

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:04 pm

And Dear Moody, i do have jupiter saturn exchange in navamsa which is jaapadhanya siddhi yoga which makes me involved in spirituality too.

Helius
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Helius » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:58 pm

moody wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:07 am
Dear Helius,

From what I see you have great luck. Jupiter in Pisces navamsa is excellent for wealth and money. examples. Steve Ballmer, Masayoshi Son and Guattam adani.
Wow, i hope i become like them sometime in future. :)

Moon the 7th lord though exalted in navamsa, im still single and puzzled about future and no idea when marriage would happen.
moody wrote:
AK Saturn is Vargottama (extremely strong), not only this but also in Parivartana with Rahu and Srinkhala with Mercury and Venus.
Sounds great, hope they help me soon as im yet to achieve anything big in life and haven't even bough any property or amass huge savings.

And thanks for pointing "Srinkhala " as i never knew about this and started to learn more on this.
moody wrote:
Moreover Mars (Inheritance signifactor) is in Scorpio (inheritance sign) and vargottama.
Inheritance? My ancestors were non-civilians so most of their properties went to relatives and my father almost grew by himself though he was under the care of those relatives and now retired from railways job.
moody wrote:
Please give me more details about you and you family, if you have a business and also tell me about your father please.

Thank You.
4 Member family, elder sister is yet to get married as she focused more on education and career and ignored marriage.

Myself a multiple college dropout (engg & med school) as every-time i started to focus on education i faced financial issues so had to quit and start my own business while abroad, later worked for govt for some time and when returned to India got into IT related profession and now in a business concern as a CXO. Haven't made any large savings nor brought any property till date. Some educational institutes requested me to enroll in short term express type MBA course but time didnt permit so still a dropout.

No idea how my future would be though i want to start a small manufacturing unit or a factory some time in future as i always dreamed to have a car manufacturing plant as a child (i never knew the value of money or that only a billionaire could have such plants) and later wanted to settle with a small educational institution-cum- production unit or a spinning mill (still one needs to invest crores) as i always wanted to create mass employment... i was good at business till last year but now slight hurdle and i hope next FY would once again be great.

Any other details?

Thanks.

lekha

Post by lekha » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:33 am

some times atmakarka + vargottama planets become Gandanta planets. Then how to see? for example Jupiter vargottama in pisces at 29.5 degrees in 2nd house.
Will it be wealth or end of life?

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:33 am

Lots of people have atmakarak vargottama, it may give you an edge over others in having a vision towards life, but other placements matter too.

djoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by djoe » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:57 am

[quote=anuradha post_id=236496 time=1487858748 user_id=1778]
[/quote]

Dear Anuradha Ji,
in context of the topic, - am certainly not a billionaire - but rather fairly ordinary middle class. - so all i was saying was by personal example - vargottama atmakarak has not given huge wealth or fame - maybe because its debilitated.
Regards

gaccii

Post by gaccii » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:12 am

I too have Atmakarak vargottama but no such effects - FYI