Ketu Dasa END | AK Venus Dasha Start | I should not marry, Right?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Ketu Dasa END | AK Venus Dasha Start | I should not marry, Right?

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:22 pm

Hi Learned Members,

I got this info with regards to AtmaKaraka from Our beloved Dr.ShilpaJi's blog "Atmakaraka's dasha would not be good - there would be suffering to purify the soul. Atmakaraka teaches us through painful experiences because it is supposed to clean our souls- difficult on mundane level but beneficial on spiritual and in terms of growth. ". Now that I am at the end of my Ketu Dasha(which has already turned me into a borderline sanyasi), not only I have to go through the "Sting at the end of Ketu MD" but also start my AK dasha which will put me through another 20 years of spiritualization process.

Now coming to the point, having Ke Aspect on my 7th house in D1 and Ke himself sitting in my 7th house of D9, I am re-thinking about my view on Marriage. My venus is vargothamma and Pushkaramsa as well conjuncting my bhadakesha saturn which also happens to be my Yogakaraka while being 7th aspected by its dispositor Jupiter which is retrograding.

My venus is also under papakatari yoga between Rahu(9th) and Sun,Moon,Mer(7th). I am quite unsure what to expect from my upcoming AK Dasha.

Please enlighten me with your knowledge.

Rgrds,
Astroboy

Birth Details:
11/28/1989
1845Hours
Mysore(Karnataka)

Darshini

Re: Ketu Dasa END | AK Venus Dasha Start | I should not marry, Right?

Post by Darshini » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello, Astroboyprakuchan,

to take sannyasa or marry is one of the most important decisions one might take in life. I would recommend to see qualified astrologer for this. It is very difficult to decide for oneself in such matters.

In ISKCON, as far as I know sannyasa is nowadays not given before 40 years of age, simply because in the past they had many bad experiences of people taking sannyasa in their 20s or 30s, and later falling down. And they always recommend careful checking of horoscope before taking sannyasa, because it's simply not suitable for all people.

One thing, in context of a previous discussion where you asked whether to chant mantra or meditate on emptiness. Impersonal, emptiness spiritual paths usually require that you take sannyasa to achieve any significant success. However, in bhakti-yoga, devotion to Supreme Lord, chanting His names, you can be either a householder or a renunciate - whatever is most suitable, it does not matter so much, and you will still progress spiritually very well. Good bhakti-yogis are always sannyasis because they offer all their efforts to the Supreme Lord and do not claim things for themselves.

I am not yet trained to analyze person's horoscope for their prospects for sannyasa, but one thing in your horoscope that might prove tricky in regards to sannyasa is Venus and Saturn conjunction. My husband told me of several cases of sannyasis who had this placement and later fell down, because it does bring detachment from romantic matters to a great extent, but at some point may generate too much pressure and cause falldown - and to one sannyasi we know this happened in their Venus Mahadasha. But this is a very generalized statement, the full horoscope has to be carefully analyzed to understand whether there is danger or not.

So I would recommend to see qualified astrologer and/or wait for some time to see how things develop for you.

Sincere regards,
Darshini

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:55 pm

[quote=Astroboyprakuchan post_id=237519 time=1490652178 user_id=17641]
Hi Darshini,

Sorry can't format properly, phone has been man handled for too long.

I have been trying to look at the the world from my retro Jupiters way. If you have seen the video about Pai paddathi from KRSchannel on YouTube, I suggest you see that first. From that video it's clear cut that Venus would bring lot of 9 house attributes to my life. Because it's pada is 9 and cycle is 9 plus venus in sun Nakshatra so it's sign falls on 9th house from placement of venus and suns moolatrikona also its own house so again 9th house .
So in total it's 4 times that 9 and sun gets exalted in Aries which is 5th from my Venus.

So it's clear cut that when Venus gets activated it will bring me lot of 9th house actives plus 5th house as well.

And you know what, it did. I got served so hard with so little interaction. Even with all the initusion my chart grants me, l have no idea how this girl got through all these checkpoints so easily and just crushed me inside out. I now see the world for what it is, an illusion. A BEA effing utiful illusion. And the amount of knowledge I gained out of this me meeting her is just unexplainable. I got my eyes opened. One after another, all my mundane materialistic problems got answered. It was like she was the missing puzzle.

If you are thinking typical Scorpio in love gets crossed and this happened. Nope, you are wrong. The amount of words I exchanged with her was just 10 to 20 words, that's All the conversation I ever had and that's all it took. All I needed to do was drop my guard. I did and boom reality.

If you can see my chart it's very clear. Venus in Sagittarius and in 9th pada which is vargothama and pushkaramsa. And it falls on 4th pada of moksha in moola Nakshatra, roots, in d9. also, in d10 it's placed in Virgo ASC debilitated and debilitated Rahu in 9th house getting NBRY from mars. Also, from KRSchannel Facebook post, it's clear that Venus shows its debilitation results to 12th house from where it sits which is my 7th house since Venus is in 8th house. And my 7th lord in 6th house in d1 and in d9 after sign exchange. Venus in 5th house d9 so it will show debilitation results in 4th house of home and exaltation result at 10th of where Krishna resides.
12 th from AK is our ista devta which is moon equals Krishna plus Anuradha Nakshatra devotion and 10th house of d9 is Taurus Krishna birth sign and my moon from Anuradha in d9 as well aspects Krishna's birth Nakshatra pada which happens to its exaltation sign and Nakshatra. Moon is in Scorpio again in d10 and in Pisces in d60 of moksha sign in 9th house.
AK in 5th house in d9 equals Dharma pariyani.

Rahu in 9th house d1 and I can see my desire building up to be religious day by day. Sun Moon In Anuradha Nakshatra of Devotion. 7th lord in Vishaka Nakshatra again radha.

Also, priests do selfless service which is seen from 6th house. If. You can pull up my chart, you can see sign exchange between 6th house and random House all the way till d60. Also, priests shouldn't have ego so debilitated sun in d9 which happens to my d9 lagna lord.

And many more.

To be honest, I came to this conclusion with logics and being a priest is to have another kind of mindset. I was a borderline atheist till few months back. So I haven't been able to hit that last nail on the coffin. Need something to happen so I can get that much needed clarity. And the sting at the end of ketu MD should deliver it.

If you have read everything I wrote with my shietty formatting you are awesome.

Also, if can you elaborate on the meditating on the Lord point you made on chanting or meditation post that would be very grateful.

Also, can you please tell what you see in my upcoming venus MD in general.

Thanks and regards,
AB

[/quote]

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:01 am

[quote=Darshini post_id=237452 time=1490511650 user_id=17736]
My husband told me of several cases of sannyasis who had this placement and later fell down, because it does bring detachment from romantic matters to a great extent, but at some point may generate too much pressure and cause falldown
[/quote]

I totally get this point, if he said that from the view of saturn suppressing the activities of Venus in general all together like having crush on someone or having infatuation or even love/relationship all together. And boy ends up being a monk after going through depression just to find that perfect girl walk into his peaceful life and then he crumbles under pressure.

You know like late bloomers. Usually saturn let's you of the hook around late 20s or early 30s so yah I get what he is saying. And thats exactly what happened to me. And after meeting that perfect girl itself is how I got interested in Astrology as I was searching answers to the questions which our mundane materialistic life couldn't answer.

Please ask him once if that's what he meant. If so, I am way over that as this combination aspects Jupiter and gets aspected by Jupiter as well so I understand the spiritual mechanics behind. Now the only reason for me to marry is to protect Dharma as all men have go through four stages in life in which third one is marriage and finally sanyasaa. And also to have a boy baby so I can take rebirth if needed as my father doesn't have male lineage on his side and I am the only son.

I am eagerly waiting for my Venus MD to start so that I can feel how I will change during this period and slam that last nail on the coffin for good. It's still good 2 months away. So I am collecting as much info as I can before that.

Regards,
AB

Darshini

Post by Darshini » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:31 am

Hello, Astroboyprakuchan,

Thank you for your comments. I cannot add very much on the technical astrological level, since I am also quite a short time into astrology (a few years of study in my free time). But after repeated looking I actually found some sannyasa yogas in your lagna and Navamsa chart : your Saturn is much stronger than your Venus by Shad-bala, Venus is weak compared to Saturn, and Saturn joins this relatively weak Venus. Saturn is your strongest planet all-in-all, so he may dominate your chart, this is favorable for renunciation. Also Saturn as your 9th and 10th Lord joining lagna lord, going into 8th house - this is a kind of powerful raja yoga, but for spiritual purpose.

And in your Navamsa chart Vargottama Moon occupies the Navamsa of Mars and receives aspect of both Saturn and Mars - this, according to Brihat-jataka Ch.15 v.3 is one of the sannyasa yogas.

As for chanting and meditating of the Lord - I saw you mention in one forum post the books of A.C. Bhaktivedanta Svami Prabhupada - these books I consider are the very best authoritative source on meditating on the Supreme Lord available these days. I have eagerly studied these books for about 10 years now, and I keep being amazed. I have also tried many of the techniques of meditation mentioned there and they work wonders.

If you have not yet read any books from Prabhupada so far, you may want to start with Sri Isopanishad (all basic knowledge of Supreme Lord and meditation techniques on Him), Bhagavad-gita As It Is (a concise, but comprehensive comparison of all the diverse spiritual paths, their methods and results) and Nectar of Devotion (more detailed information of the Supreme Lord and how to practically meditate on Him.) And then of course is Srimad Bhagavatam - 18 volumes, 18,000 verses with purports, a lifetime study! Describing all the avataras of the Lord and how to meditate on Him on all levels, starting with seeing Him in the material universe, up to highest levels of deep spiritual revelations. There are descriptions of both sannyasis and householders who achieved perfection by meditating on the Lord - these stories would perhaps help you to decide what is best for you. You can read all these books online for free here:

http://www.vedabase.com/

or get them in nearest ISKCON temple.

Wishing you all the best,
Kind regards,
Darshini

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:46 am

Omg Thank you much Ji,

For the link and looking into my chart again. I am definitely going to do something different but right now still haven't found that last missing puzzle.

Time to invoke the Devotion Shakti of my Vargothama Anuradha Nakshatra moon by meditating on the lord. I am definitely going to be reading like 25/7 from now on.

Regards,
AB