Urgent help for remedy Stroke!

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nsp1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Urgent help for remedy Stroke!

Post by Nsp1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:07 pm

My wife suffered Steoke on 15th feb 2017 about 1.30 or 2 am.Just the night after valentines day.She is in hospital neuro icu trying to recover. Her birth details as follows:
Dob:11/11/1974
Birth time:11.45 am
Birthplace:Aurangabad,Maharashtra,India
I believe kanya rashi and makar lagna.
Please suggest any remedy any help i can do to help her.
Appreciate in advance.
Regards,
Nsp1

Nsp1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Urgent help for remedy Stroke!

Post by Nsp1 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:55 am

-She is detected with cerebral venous thrombosis (blood clots in vains in brain)
Can anybody of respected Gurujans please help/guide? Will she come out of it safe and healthy,what can i do to help her? Your urgent help is appreciated in advance.
Rgds,
Nsp1

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:18 pm

Lagna is Makara with the retro Lagna lord in the 6th house of diseases nd in the nakshatra of Jupiter. It is aspected by Jupiter. Lagna is aspected by Mars and Ketu with no benefic aspect. Jupiter (nakshatra of Rahu) and Ketu (nakshatra of Moon) are both in Mrityu bhaga.

Rogakaraka is Mercury (6th lord) who is the 10th house in the nakshatra of Mars and in the company of Mars (Rahu’s nakshatra), Venus and Sun (both in the nakshatra of Jupiter). The combination is aspected by Jupiter. All the 4 planets in the 10th house aspect the 4th as well. Moon, in its own nakshatra, is aspected by Ketu. Rahu is in the nakshatra of rogakaraka Mercury and in Sarpa Drekkana.

In Navamsa, Ketu and Moon occupy Rogamsa (6th from natal Moon). Moon is also the 6th lord of Navamsa and gets associated with the Rahu-Ketu axis. Lagna is afflicted by Mars, Saturn and Ketu and is associated with a natural benefic Jupiter. The 4th house is afflicted by Mars and Saturn while natural benefic Venus is also in the 4th house.

Overall, afflictions to Lagna and the 4th house exist. Dasa of Jupiter, antara of Rahu and Pratyantara of Saturn are in progress. While Jupiter activates Rahu, Venus, Sun and Saturn, Rahu activates Mars and Mercury. Saturn activates Mercury and Jupiter. But Moon, the representative of fluids and Ketu, the karaka for internal cysts, ulcers etc are both not activated. A change of birth time by around 10 minutes is needed to achieve their energisation at the Sookshma antara stage. I do not know whether this could be accepted. If agreed, then both the clots and the stroke are explained. Even in Yogini dasa, the dasa would be Jupiter-Saturn-Saturn-Mars-Moon with this change of time.

Association of natural benefics Jupiter and Venus by placement or aspect on the Lagna / 4th house will help restrict the ailment. Prayers to Gurus (Shri Sai Baba for e.g) will help. Recital of Vishnusahasranama daily will also help. Jupiter dasa is till August 2018 and dasa of Lagna lord Saturn starts from thereon. But Saturn is also in Rogasthana and, as such, recovery could be slow.

TKC

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:14 am

Dear Nsp,
I looked carefully and a few times at the chart.....it's a rare case.....

--9th is the house ruling upper part of brain,femoral arteries, cerebral hemisphere

--9th house is activated under the dual drishti of shani and Jup since 27th Jan 2017.....but that's alone not enough to invoke a severe situation like this.

--Moon the karak for mind( and aliments of the brain) is also sitting in the 9th house activated...and when the stroke happened natal and transitory moon were associated ( being in the same house).....and natal and transitory shani were in association being in opposite houses ( almost 180deg apart)....and all 4 were associated as both natal-transitory moon were in quadrants to the transitory and natal shani.

and this was like a mega-mega sized cosmic shock to Moon( natal and transitory in the chart) hit by its bitter enemy shani from two sides -->and when planets associate their affects magnify many times and not just add up....and all of that in the activated 9th house magnifying this further.

--play mahamritunjaya jaap for her ......in my view her situation will remain critical until mid March with the possibility of a relapse

what is doctor's prognosis beyond the technical name for the situation, which we know is always the case with strokes a clot comes in the veins....

i.e prognosis in terms of recovery possibilities and risks ?

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:26 am

PS* I do believe she will survive because Jup being in same house formed dual Gajkesari yoga that day and continues to form a gaj-keksari yoga until Sep 2017......
Gaj-kesari is the most powerful of antidotes in charts to the severest of afflictions...like a dose of "amrit"

But am extremely keen to know the doctor's view especially on a possible relapse.
thanks
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Nsp1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Nsp1 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:35 am

Hi posted 2 responses for Tkc and shilpaji dont see them here

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:41 am

pls repost

Nsp1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Nsp1 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:02 am

To summarize. Fro.m 2 posts :

Extremely grateful for both the rsponses.we arr alreay praying to shirdi saibaba as well as Mahamrityunjay japa.

Is any graha shanti i need to do dor her?any planets in my kundli affecting her? My dob 21st june 1969,place Dombivli,thane maharashtra. Time 12pm (as per birth certd)but may be 12.20 not sure.

Prognosis:
In general the other complications due to supporting systems (ventilator,blood thinner ,infectuons)etc came and are not there anymore. She may need trachecotomy and peck (external tubes for breathing and feeding) so she can come out of the tubes in nose and throat. Most of the medications are being moved from intravenous to to stomach. The blood thinner and sodium still through veins to reduce swelling and break clots.
Venous thrombosis is rare and having multople clots in vains is more so.
Doc say it all depends on what we see after swelling goes down.Docs have created scary pic for future which i dont want to mention as those are iffys and creates unnecessary emotional burdens,taking one day ata time.
So in short other bodyly functions are normalised but yet swelling abd clots are ther. Minimal changes in neural response and she is going through storming where brain in recivery mode gets anxious abd you see eyes openibg body twitching etc.there is some retinal bleed due to long time on heparin they got antibiotics see tti have reduced but they can tell only afterwards.

They have not mentioned abt relapse.she has been theru lot of illnesses an have come out successfully. Is lagna lord shani in sixth makes her fighter?hoping she comes out of this too.
Need allof your prayers and support
Thanks a lot
Nsp1

Nsp1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Nsp1 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:30 am

Btw. They sid remove clots twicw in first 2 days and they came back. So you can call that relapse. They have not been able to find the cause od clots except that iron and hawmoglobin count was very low

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:47 am

Nsp1 wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:30 am
Btw. They sid remove clots twicw in first 2 days and they came back. So you can call that relapse. They have not been able to find the cause od clots except that iron and hawmoglobin count was very low
please keep chanting for her and playing in her room Maha Mrtiunjaya Mantra
the time until Middle March is critical.
and do keep us informed of the progress
regards

Nsp1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Nsp1 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:58 am

My heartful thank for help to all.
I shall keep updating the progress.
Regards,
Nsp1

Nsp1
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Nsp1 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:36 pm

Hi
As promised am providing update to my wife's condition.
She was stabilizinf and opening eyes and they shifted her out of ICu but thrn she developed temperature and high heart rate hence moved back to IcU on 14th .
It is being attributed to infection in sputum/lungs so antibiotucs started. She is again in sleep/resting mode. The peck on her stomach will be cheked for infection as well .
No neural responses except opening eyes sometime when moved etc.
I have been playing mahamrityunjay mantra,sai chalisa,applying udi,hanuman chalisa, and other things.
It's been month now and although the doctor did say the swelling in brain is reducing but i dont see any neural improvement. Kind of hard to keep patience.
Keeping fingers crossed and praying alongwith kids. Let me know if anything else needs to be done.
Thanks for all the help and good wishes.