Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
gansub
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:15 am

Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by gansub » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:54 pm

I am just curious on the best positions of Rahu/Ketu in a birth chart(natal).

First and seventh - naga dosha - affects the personality and house of relationships(7th)

Second and eighth - again naga dosha(family and inheritances and wills)

Third and ninth - Rahu in ninth affects relationship with dharma(materialistic)

Fourth and tenth - malefics in the fourth - difficulties in trust, etc,

Fifth and eleventh - probably the 2nd best position of Rahu and Ketu

Sixth and twelth - The best positions of Rahu and Ketu. Rahu in the 6th and Ketu in the 12th(defeat of enemies and emancipation).

So am I correct the two best positions fo Rahu/Ketu are the last two ?
This would mean though a majority of the world would be "affected" by Rahu/Ketu dosha.

Obviously not correct. What am I missing ?



mercurialman
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by mercurialman » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:46 am

"This would mean though a majority of the world would be "affected" by Rahu/Ketu dosha."

But only when they undergo Rahu/Ketu Dasha or Antardasha. That is probably 20% of the population at any point of time. Probably 1/3rd of this 20% has Rahu/Ketu placed in 6th/12th or 5th/11. So that leaves only 13% of the population really suffering in Rahu/Ketu dhasha. That is still way less than the % of people suffering in the world. All this aside. I do have another related question.

When does Ketu become benefic? Just by placement in a specific house? What happens when ketu goes to 3rd and Rahu to 9th?

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 7282
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:23 am

Earlier posts it has been discussed that if the nodes conjunct an exalted planet or a planet in its own sign, the beneficial effects get multiplied tremendously. If at the same time the combination of the planet and the node gives rise to a Raja Yoga eg. position of the conjunction in a trinal house and the planet rules a kendra OR the whole pattern in a vice versa position.

A node on its own is not much of an amplifier and thus its position in the bhava as mentioned in this thread would apply more relevantly. Still the position of the node in the appropriate nakshatra can add or detract to the good or bad effects of the node.

Rahu tends to do well in its own, ketu (gives rise to getting results from churning of the ocean), venus, saturn and mercury's nakshatras.

Ketu tends to do well in its own, rahu (gives rise to getting results from churning of the ocen), mars and jupiter nakshatras. It does well in Sun and Moon nakshatras provided Sun and Moon are strong, not otherwise. Ketu has a sting which can harm the divinity of the Sun and Moon unless they are strong. Ketu is neutral to Saturn, Mercury and Venus nakshatras. Basically these planets like the planning of Rahu rather than the headless Ketu. But they love Ketu's intensity of effort in whatever it does. Venus uses that for its tapasya, Saturn for its relinquishment of karma from re-birth and profession and Mercury uses it for deep incisive insight.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 7282
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:30 am

Also Lal Kitab which is more on mundane life rather than on working towards spirituality using astrology, assigns Ketu to the 6th house for defeat of enemies and 6th is Ketu's permanent house. Rahu in 12th is supposed to grant easy access to all foreign matters.

Other places where Ketu gives victory is the 10th (kingly life) and the 7th (defeat of open enemies as opposed to the 12th which is hidden enemies). 7 is Ketu's power number.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 7282
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:33 am

Generally also the nodes should not be placed in a dusthana, whatever the case, other than those mentioned.

A node conjuncting a powerful planet placed in an exalted or own sign in a dusthana, can make the dusthana effects even more powerful unless the planet has countervailing measures through Vipareet Raja Yoga. A planet placed in its own sign is generally not credited by most Western Vedic Astrologers as being a Vipareet Raja Yoga and the predictive results bear it out.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 7282
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:52 am

Venus and Rahu are considered as enemies in Lal Kitab.

Lal Kitab places much emphasis on a peaceful and stable, prosperous mundane life. Although this combination gives prosperity, but it gives instability generally in wealth matters. Yet the instability can be veered in the direction of positives ie. everything becomes MORE.

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 533
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:17 am

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by Helius » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:28 am

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:30 am
Also Lal Kitab which is more on mundane life rather than on working towards spirituality using astrology, assigns Ketu to the 6th house for defeat of enemies and 6th is Ketu's permanent house. Rahu in 12th is supposed to grant easy access to all foreign matters.

Other places where Ketu gives victory is the 10th (kingly life) and the 7th (defeat of open enemies as opposed to the 12th which is hidden enemies). 7 is Ketu's power number.
It is usually told that "Rahu in the 6th and Ketu in the 12th(defeat of enemies and emancipation)." but you have specified it as the other way around. So what exactly happens if Rahu is in 6th and Ketu in 12th for a Jupiter nakshatra person?

Should we take RA in 6 defeats enemies in general and KE in 12 defeats hidden enemies? (should we also take D9 into consideration?)

Eg: Capricorn Asc & Moon in Poorvabhadrapada, RA in Arudra (6th house) and KE in Purvashada (12th house) (DOB 01 Oct, 1982. 14:15 Hrs. 13°5′N 80°16′E).

Best regards,
Helius

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 7282
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:43 am

The one I stated is from Lal Kitab.

Rahu in 6th and Ketu in 12th shows defeat of adversaries in general. 6th is more materialistic and Rahu here shows how to overcome the 6 Sharipus to become successful. Ketu in 12th shows how to harness the 12 rays of the Sun, the Adityas, so as to attain salvation. His purity of the soul dispels all potential hidden enemies.

Ketu in 6th shows the person's invincibility. He would always be one step ahead of his enemies. He fights fair though, unlike Rahu in the 6th, that is Ketu would always be on the side of dharma when in the 6th. Rahu in the 12th is able to bring the rays of the Sun back to his domain for use - he drank the exlir of the Gods too, remember? So anything foreign, remote, is no obstacle for Rahu to bring it back to his domicile. He circumvents the hidden enemies that is guarding the treasure troves along the way. Rahu is helped by his natural domain of the 8th house which is 9th to the 12th (8 is Rahu's ruling number). This leads him to the 4th bhava where Rahu has control over the masses (get into their good books). 4th is 5th of the 12th and the number 4 is Rahu's power number (4 is Mercury's ruling number).

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 533
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:17 am

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by Helius » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:58 pm

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:43 am
The one I stated is from Lal Kitab.

Rahu in 6th and Ketu in 12th shows defeat of adversaries in general. 6th is more materialistic and Rahu here shows how to overcome the 6 Sharipus to become successful. Ketu in 12th shows how to harness the 12 rays of the Sun, the Adityas, so as to attain salvation. His purity of the soul dispels all potential hidden enemies.
Thanks so much for your explanation. Since you have specified "Ketu in 12 related to salvation" i have a query on this.

My 7th lord moon is in 2nd house (nakshatra of Jupiter) without any planets around but has Jupiter in 10th from Asc (aspecting moon) and Mars in 10th from moon (aspecting moon) which might cancel "Lonely Moon (Kemadruma) Yoga", and Ketu in 12 (related to salvation).

I'm single, never married and marriage is delayed due to some family reasons and family is everything to me and i have no known medical issues.

Since childhood I always wanted to start large industries or business units to provide mass employment (Material - Rahu in 6?) and do much charity work (I love spending much on religious charity - Ketu in 12) so one side i want god to help me with these, on the other side i always ask god these two questions most of the times "why was i born", "what is the purpose of my birth" and this feeling of living longer than what i want is related to the lonely moon (some say the yoga stays no-matter what) or Ketu in 12 (salvation)?

Best regards,
Helius

gansub
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:15 am

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by gansub » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:38 pm

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:30 am
Also Lal Kitab which is more on mundane life rather than on working towards spirituality using astrology, assigns Ketu to the 6th house for defeat of enemies and 6th is Ketu's permanent house. Rahu in 12th is supposed to grant easy access to all foreign matters.

Other places where Ketu gives victory is the 10th (kingly life) and the 7th (defeat of open enemies as opposed to the 12th which is hidden enemies). 7 is Ketu's power number.
Yes but once you have Rahu/Ketu in 1st/7th I can tell you from personal experience life is not easy on the relationship level. I mean the person has difficulties all through out life.

mercurialman
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by mercurialman » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:02 pm

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:23 am
Earlier posts it has been discussed that if the nodes conjunct an exalted planet or a planet in its own sign, the beneficial effects get multiplied tremendously. If at the same time the combination of the planet and the node gives rise to a Raja Yoga eg. position of the conjunction in a trinal house and the planet rules a kendra OR the whole pattern in a vice versa position.

A node on its own is not much of an amplifier and thus its position in the bhava as mentioned in this thread would apply more relevantly. Still the position of the node in the appropriate nakshatra can add or detract to the good or bad effects of the node.

Rahu tends to do well in its own, ketu (gives rise to getting results from churning of the ocean), venus, saturn and mercury's nakshatras.

Ketu tends to do well in its own, rahu (gives rise to getting results from churning of the ocen), mars and jupiter nakshatras. It does well in Sun and Moon nakshatras provided Sun and Moon are strong, not otherwise. Ketu has a sting which can harm the divinity of the Sun and Moon unless they are strong. Ketu is neutral to Saturn, Mercury and Venus nakshatras. Basically these planets like the planning of Rahu rather than the headless Ketu. But they love Ketu's intensity of effort in whatever it does. Venus uses that for its tapasya, Saturn for its relinquishment of karma from re-birth and profession and Mercury uses it for deep incisive insight.
Thank you so much for your explanation.I have a follow up query. If Ketu is in a mercury nakshatra (revati ex) and placed in a Jupiter owned sign (pisces) in third house when both jupiter and mercury are in dusthanas, how will it manifest in Ketu Dasha.

I am trying to understand the order of significance of various factors for ketu placed alone without any benefic or malefic drishti (apart from Rahu's).

If these factors are 1)House placement 2) Sign placement 3) Sign dispositor placement 4) nakshatra lord house placement, then which factors decide the most significant results of Ketu and how? Could you please enlighten me?

mercurialman
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by mercurialman » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:43 am
The one I stated is from Lal Kitab.

Rahu in 6th and Ketu in 12th shows defeat of adversaries in general. 6th is more materialistic and Rahu here shows how to overcome the 6 Sharipus to become successful. Ketu in 12th shows how to harness the 12 rays of the Sun, the Adityas, so as to attain salvation. His purity of the soul dispels all potential hidden enemies.

Ketu in 6th shows the person's invincibility. He would always be one step ahead of his enemies. He fights fair though, unlike Rahu in the 6th, that is Ketu would always be on the side of dharma when in the 6th. Rahu in the 12th is able to bring the rays of the Sun back to his domain for use - he drank the exlir of the Gods too, remember? So anything foreign, remote, is no obstacle for Rahu to bring it back to his domicile. He circumvents the hidden enemies that is guarding the treasure troves along the way. Rahu is helped by his natural domain of the 8th house which is 9th to the 12th (8 is Rahu's ruling number). This leads him to the 4th bhava where Rahu has control over the masses (get into their good books). 4th is 5th of the 12th and the number 4 is Rahu's power number (4 is Mercury's ruling number).
Thank you Khoo Hock Leong ji. Is it meaningful to Jaimini sutras as well? For example if Ketu is in 6th from Ardugha lagna as well? is the person perceived to be invincible?

Also from if Ketu is placed in 6th from Moon, does it mean something similar?

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 403
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:45 am

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by rita » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:17 am

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:52 am
Venus and Rahu are considered as enemies in Lal Kitab.

Lal Kitab places much emphasis on a peaceful and stable, prosperous mundane life. Although this combination gives prosperity, but it gives instability generally in wealth matters. Yet the instability can be veered in the direction of positives ie. everything becomes MORE.
In a couple of female charts, I have seen Venus and Rahu combination gives early widowhood.
Warm Regards

Rita

astrolight99
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:30 pm

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by astrolight99 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:26 am

Dear Khoo,

Rahu in Ketu star or Ketu in Rahu star is not considered good because they carry opposite vibes. So how it do well in the opposite stars.

mercurialman
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by mercurialman » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:23 am

rita wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:17 am
Khoo Hock Leong wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:52 am
Venus and Rahu are considered as enemies in Lal Kitab.

Lal Kitab places much emphasis on a peaceful and stable, prosperous mundane life. Although this combination gives prosperity, but it gives instability generally in wealth matters. Yet the instability can be veered in the direction of positives ie. everything becomes MORE.
In a couple of female charts, I have seen Venus and Rahu combination gives early widowhood.
This is interesting. I never learnt of Rahu venus combination causing widowhood. Is there any literary basis for this observation to look at? Is it possible to rule out everything else and attribute the result to Rahu venus combination? Isnt Jupiter more an indicator of husband in Female horoscope? Or even 7th lord and also 8th house for longevity of husband?

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 403
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:45 am

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by rita » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:05 am

mercurialman wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:23 am
rita wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:17 am
Khoo Hock Leong wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:52 am
Venus and Rahu are considered as enemies in Lal Kitab.

Lal Kitab places much emphasis on a peaceful and stable, prosperous mundane life. Although this combination gives prosperity, but it gives instability generally in wealth matters. Yet the instability can be veered in the direction of positives ie. everything becomes MORE.
In a couple of female charts, I have seen Venus and Rahu combination gives early widowhood.
This is interesting. I never learnt of Rahu venus combination causing widowhood. Is there any literary basis for this observation to look at? Is it possible to rule out everything else and attribute the result to Rahu venus combination? Isnt Jupiter more an indicator of husband in Female horoscope? Or even 7th lord and also 8th house for longevity of husband?
I am sure other factors would have also contributed. But in at least two charts I saw Venus-Rahu in the second house where the female became a widow early in life. I also read somewhere that Indira Gandhi had Venus-Rahu combination in 6th house.
Warm Regards

Rita

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 7282
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:04 am

Hi Gansub

Yes, Rahu in 1st and Ketu in 7th is not good for health matters and well-being in general.

7th is the place where Saturn, the windy planet is exalted. You need the breadth to function effectively because of the whims and fancies of society. Ketu here restricts the passage of air and it does not promote the receiving of beneficience by the individual from other members of the society.

1st is the place where Sun, the controlled fiery planet is exalted. You need the Sun to awaken us to true consciousness each morning and hence more able to tackle the day's duties ahead of us. It gives also more soul feeling and makes a person more humane and society would in turn be humane towards the person. Rahu here contradicts all the things which the Sun stands for in this placement.

However, Rahu in Aires, Taurus and Cancer in the Ascendant, the whole chart evil effects are neutralised including that of Ketu in the 7th.

Aires is Mars moolatrikona sign and Mars completely obliterates the effects of Rahu in this case.

Taurus is Rahu's place of exaltation and the person is able to function easily in society. It completely annihilates the ties Rahu has with the 8th bhava (8 is Rahu's ruling number even though Rahu is debilitated in Scorpio).

Cancer is ruled by the Moon and Moon is a relative of Rahu (Rahu is the Ascending node of the Moon - Ascending has the connotation of the Moon rising from the horizon ie. at night and Rahus is also rather active at night even though the hours at night are ruled by spiritual planets, this shows we are constantly tested spiritually all the time), so the person is able to go by the norms of society in day to day functioning (Moon governs mundane affairs). The person also does not suffer the drawbacks of Moon plus Rahu conjunction which makes him tend to be more self-conceited.

Nevertheless signs are only the playground of resources and it is up to Rahu's placement in the 1st to be able to use it more effectively even when in Aires Taurus and Cancer. Yogas and aspects must be considered too and studied in the chart with respect to Rahu in the 1st, since Rahu in 1st both stand for the king and the full power effects of Rahu on the 1st are usually felt, both good or bad, if there are no mitigation aspects from other angle apart from sign placement.

Best Regards
Khoo

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 7282
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:12 am

Hi Astrolight99

Yes, Rahu in Ketu's star or Ketu in Rahu's stars carry opposite vibes so an unenlightened person can feel rather comfortable. It is something like deja vu where the past and spiritual plus sudden wealth and the stress on detachment of wealth (all represented by Ketu) clashes with the present materiality and the birth of a new spirituality and the stress on aggrandizement of wealth (all represented by Rahu).

The person can end up in a topsy-turvy kind of spin while going through life making him rather dizzy.

In a chart where Rahu and Ketu participates in a powerful spiritual yoga where the planets are well placed in signs (remember the amplifying factor of Rahu and Ketu when conjuncting well placed planets), this kind of placement can actually work wonders on the spiritual aspects of life (spirituality usually requires higher vibes of energy as exemplified by Rahu and Ketu and well placed spiritual planets, in order to be successful).

Best Regards
Khoo

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 7282
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:26 am

Hi Rita

The trouble with Venus conjuncting Rahu is that what is given can also be taken back, which is why this conjunction is unstable. It is just like Ravana abducting Sita. While Ravana has her, he felt great. But when Sita left, his city was burnt into a cinder. Also Ravana did not capture the affection of Sita at all resulting in the person having this conjunction not able to fully enjoy the wealth even when he has it.

Sun is Rama and Sita is Venus. Rama later on sacrificed Sita so that he can carry on with the kingdom for his people ie. earning their full trust.

Venus and Rahu in 2nd is the house of family. Venus in Nadi Astrology represents the female individual whose status in Vedic culture depends on her having married off to a good husband, which comes together with his family lineage. Yet the conjunction takes back all this in a twinkle of an eye, resulting in early widowhood.

For men it should be less of an impact, even if the problem of instability remains, because in Nadi Astrology Jupiter represents the man and not Venus.

Best Rgds
Khoo

gansub
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:15 am

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by gansub » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:58 pm

Is 9th house Rahu sign of Pitru Dosha ?

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:36 pm

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by lightray94 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:53 am

Yes, I've heard of rahu in 9th is pitru dosha

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by Aravind » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:41 pm

Does a combust Venus along with Rahu or a debilitated Venus with Rahu give more balance to the qualities of Venus as Venus by itself might be weak in those charts.


Thanks

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 325
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:00 am

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by hari766 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:55 am

Venus is the Guru of the Asuras, while Rahu is the Asura king. Hence I'd expect that this combo would lead to inordinate expansion of Asuric tendencies and desires. This could lead to lack of mental peace and psychological issues.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 7282
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Tue May 16, 2017 7:53 am

In Cancer in the Ascendant it becomes an exception.

Moon and Venus both have a ready sign in Taurus which is the most stable of the Earth element. So Venus in Cancer the desires are more sublime and not obsessive (Taurus being the opposite of Scorpio).

Rahu in Cancer in the Ascendant as according to the scriptures sublimates all the evils of the chart. It brings out Rahu's best as exemplified by the boar (Rahu) rescuing the Vedas (the Moon - Vedas 4 in number). Of course the boar is boorish BUT if Venus conjunct Rahu, the boorishness is hardly in existence too.

Thus Venus conjunct Rahu in Cancer in the Ascendant becomes quite good.

If it is found 2nd to Sun it gives authority, if it is a Raja Yoga with Venus being a kendra lord it is better still. If a Yogakaraka Mars aspects the Venus conjunct Rahu in Cancer, the person becomes a saint. His Sat, Chit Ananda propels him to seek the highest reach for the God that he wants.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 7282
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Re: Best positions of Rahu/Ketu

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Tue May 16, 2017 7:57 am

In fact Mars is the one that causes the most fretting. It sometimes lead the person into a logical bind, which the person tries to solve all the binds as far as that he possibly can. If Mercury adds to its influence, the person has the innate desire to know everything using his logic, which may lead to psychological issues coupled with restlessness and eventually lead to vindictiveness if he feels he cannot answer all the questions that is posed in his mind.

Mercury association with Mars means the person's intelligence is attuned to Bhumi (Earth) matters, Mars being the son of the Earth. But the Earth has so many issues to tackle and some of these are for humans to appreciate as a whole rather than to tackle, so this combination lends the person in trouble through his own perceptive thinking on issues.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests