Stammering and Stress n Anxiety

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Rajscorpio
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Stammering and Stress n Anxiety

Post by Rajscorpio » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:06 pm

Respected astrologers,

At this moment I'm very sad due to the limitations of my stammering problem. As a software engineer, I got chance to work in US but after 1 year I opted to return as I am feeling tortured mentally due to my speech problem, and office managers lost confidence in me to give regular work with clients.
From 2008, I'm feeling much adverse impacts from seniors, managers due to conflicts, it added morement anxiety n sadness....
Please check my chart, will I be ever be normal person with no Stammering or no stress/anxiety?

My details:
DOB: 03 June 1985, 20:45pm.
Place of birth: Warangal

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Stammering and Stress n Anxiety

Post by Sujit » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:51 am

Rajscorpio wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:06 pm
Respected astrologers,

At this moment I'm very sad due to the limitations of my stammering problem. As a software engineer, I got chance to work in US but after 1 year I opted to return as I am feeling tortured mentally due to my speech problem, and office managers lost confidence in me to give regular work with clients.
From 2008, I'm feeling much adverse impacts from seniors, managers due to conflicts, it added morement anxiety n sadness....
Please check my chart, will I be ever be normal person with no Stammering or no stress/anxiety?

My details:
DOB: 03 June 1985, 20:45pm.
Place of birth: Warangal
When you start the maha dasa of Sun there is hope for improvement during 2018.

Regards,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

Rajscorpio
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Rajscorpio » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:29 am

Thanks Sujit for ur reply.
Is there any remedies I can do reduce my stammering induced by my Astro chart ? Pls help

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:27 pm

There is a verse that says afflicted Jupiter in 2H will cause stammering. It's not getting much support from other factors in the chart. I am not versed with remedial measures but it needs to be suggested based on the aforementioned verse.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:39 pm

Hello Rajscorpio,

Moon placed in 12th with saturn reduces confidence. Lagna lord is deblitated and not
well placed ub navamsa. Second lord is saturn. Mercury , the karaka for speech is weak.

Stammering should have been from a young age. Speech therapist should be consulted
and suitable exercises must be done on a routine basis for a long time.

Saturn antar which started in 2008 has boged down the dasa lord Sun , creating conflicts
with the bosses. Jupiter's transit over Scorpio could bring in confidence during second half of

Try to read aloud for atleast 15 mins before going to bed. You may pray Goddess Saraswathi.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:36 pm

Rajscorpio wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:29 am
Thanks Sujit for ur reply.
Is there any remedies I can do reduce my stammering induced by my Astro chart ? Pls help
You need to strengthen 2nd and 3rd lord Saturn. You can wear Blue sapphire of 5 carat.

Best wishes, Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords. http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com

Rajscorpio
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Rajscorpio » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:37 pm

hi Sujit,

since i am having above normal anxiety, tension, stress, can i use pearl to bring peace to my mind n life ?

Rajscorpio
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Rajscorpio » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:12 am

Respected astrologers,
can you please help me on my query.. im into kind of depression because of stammering problem and stress n anxiety..
any gemstone/remedies please ?

astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astroduffer » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:08 am

you should wear emerald. pearl will bring unforessen obstacles in life

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:34 am

Raj,
Kindly start reciting Pragya Vivardhan Strota-dedicated to Lord Karthikeya ji.
It carries his 28 sacred names.
And, if you can; then also chant popular Vishnu/Krishna Prathana shloka- Mookam Karoti Vachalam; Pnghu Langhayate Girim.
(google it or learn about it)
Good luck
Yours,
Ash