Ketu dasha ( Oh My God ) Important decisions to be made

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
renji
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Ketu dasha ( Oh My God ) Important decisions to be made

Post by renji » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:41 pm

Dear Members

I have gone through a roller coaster ride over past few years . I am completely detached from family , friends , girlfriend,relatives and I am restless and not peaceful at all these days . My girlfriend and I are into relationship more than 10 years for now and she knew my bad time and she was very patient in handling me and adjusted her best .I am now in a situation to make certain important life decision on marriage and career coming days . Could you please predict my career and marriage over coming months and year . My Ketu Mahadasha is ending on May 2017 .

Name:Niranjan
Date of birth : 11.11.1988
Time of birth : 09.00 am Place : Trivandrum

I wold be really grateful if you could analyse my birth chart and let me know your views .

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Ketu dasha ( Oh My God ) Important decisions to be made

Post by shilpa » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:58 am

Dear Renji,
--The lagna is near the gandaant but not quite in Gandaant ..and if the BT is earlier by even 10min the lagna goes into actue gandaant making the chart a muhc more difficult one for the native

Means this chart is muhc more sentive to BT than most charts would be....

--Ketu is a nuisance planet even when positive and can cause great traumas if bad for the chart.
It is the headless one....and a huge impediment in the material growth and emotional relationship..always looking back....detaching one from love / affection / materialism.$

Yopur Ketu sits in the Nk of debilitated Venus and hence malefic for the chart.

A Ketu MD in the peak of youth is a sign of heavy unfavorable karmik backlog to be cleared in a hurry

--neverthless the end is near and ketu is reported to leave a sting in the tail.
Keep chanting Ketu mantra daily and propitiating lord ganesha until the end of Ketu period.

--Venus dasa will be challenging too.....Ve being debilitated and under the aspect of shani and Jup and Ma....will be a roller coaster.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

renji
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by renji » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:30 am

Dear Shilpa

Mam , will I get married to her ?

Ram1511

Post by Ram1511 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:21 am

Dear renji
Ketu in the 9th house should have made you spiritual in his dasha..
Dear friend Your kundali doesnt look much good for married life.. Sat mars aspect 7th h..7th lord aspected by mars conjunct sun.. Venus debilitate aspected by mars sat retro jup..you will have difficulties having love marriage

Regards
Ram

shantaramk
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by shantaramk » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:17 am

ketu 9th distant lands, detachment from father psychologically-physically;

venus debilated virgo selfish, jup transit venus-virgo could lead to relationship/marriage,
especially after 3-4 months when jup turns direct virgo.

wear 0.25 carat diamond over a platinum pendant touching heart, strengthening venus,
20yrs venus dasa, for marriage, comforts, etc

hope this helps, no chart attached?

best wishes - kshantaram

Vinith

Post by Vinith » Fri May 12, 2017 12:12 pm

Dear Shilpa Mam,

I am running Ketu Mahadasha. Is it really going to be Oh my God? I work in film Industry and i am trying to become a film director. Please look at my chart. I have been going through troublesome time from last 7 years specially from 2011 both career wise and financially? Is Ketu going to make me struggle more. If you can also anaylse my D10 chart it would be great help? My Details are DOB - 26th sept 1978, TOB - 11.49am, Place - Mumbai. Last year was really chaotic physically, mentally and financially. Thanks