Troubled by saturn in all ways.

Questions about career and job.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Babsdee
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Babsdee » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:29 am

Lost my job.
Being chased by saturn everywhere mahadasha ,debilitated saturn, ashtama shani.

Life seems on a downward spiral, all other transits are hardly showing relief. Tensed worried dejected depressed have 2 kids to support.

DOB February 15, 1970, TOB 08:56am ( mom remembers 9am siren going off few minutes after i was born. One astrologer confirmed this as ok time thru prashna kundali too) POB mumbai

Humble request for some relief pointers.

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Re: Troubled by saturn in all ways.

Post by anuradha » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:05 am

Report this post Quote
Share this topic on
Post by Babsdee » 26 Mar 2017, 17:59

Lost my job.
Being chased by saturn everywhere mahadasha ,debilitated saturn, ashtama shani.

Life seems on a downward spiral, all other transits are hardly showing relief. Tensed worried dejected depressed have 2 kids to support.

DOB February 15, 1970, TOB 08:56am ( mom remembers 9am siren going off few minutes after i was born. One astrologer confirmed this as ok time thru prashna kundali too) POB mumbai

Humble request for some relief pointers.
You lost the job in Saturn-Venus-Venus. Venus is the 8th lord in 12H but conjunct with Rahu in mrityu Bhag. Rahu is the karka for a foreign land. Was there any trouble in your job after mid of May 2016? Saturn-Venus is a difficult dasha but in your case Jupiter the Lagna lord is aspecting both Saturn and Venus.
हर मित्रता के पीछे कोई ना कोई स्वार्थ होता है.ऐसी कोई मित्रता नहीं जिसमे स्वार्थ ना हो. यह कड़वा सच है.

How can he practice true compassion
who eats the flesh of an animal to fatten his own flesh?

shantaramk
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by shantaramk » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:05 am

sat lord 5/6 cap-acq over 8th aries, chronic disease, head injury, etc

elevated aspect over libra 2nd for finances, may be through insurance, social service sector,

sat aspects own cap 5th, protective of educaiton, position, children health could be affected probably;

sat as lord 6th over 8th, vipareetha yoga, success amidst adversity.

may perform homa for saturn, saturn dasa, saturn fiery aries.

or may donate 1.25kg black uraddal at Ganapathy temple tues morning once a month.

currently sat transit sag 4th tending to distant lands, sat aspect own acq 6th good for employment prospects,
able to overcome enemies/hurdles.

jup as lord 7th pisces badhaka for virgo asc, jup transit virgo stress in health matters,
donate 125gms yellow chanadal once a month at Mata Durga temple after sunset;

ketu transit acq 6th tending to job separations and injury,
donate 1.25kg white til at shivalaya once a month, sat morning.

rahu transit leo 12th for foreign lands etc, offer karpoor arathy daily at sunrise.

no chart attached?

hope this helps somewhat, best wishes,

kshantaram

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Hi, remedies for Saturn is must.

Babsdee
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Babsdee » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:02 am

Is the aspect good?. When will i get a job? When will things look up for us?
Last edited by ChandraLagna on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quotes - why quote 20 lines to write one ?

Babsdee
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Babsdee » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:30 pm

You lost the job in Saturn-Venus-Venus. Venus is the 8th lord in 12H but conjunct with Rahu in mrityu Bhag. Rahu is the karka for a foreign land. Was there any trouble in your job after mid of May 2016? Saturn-Venus is a difficult dasha but in your case Jupiter the Lagna lord is aspecting both Saturn and Venus.
[/quote]

IS THIS ASPECT GOOD OR BAD. PLS LET KNOW

Babsdee
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Babsdee » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:34 pm

Dear, anuradha

Yes troubles from may 2016... however can u elaborate about the aspect part.. whts in the near future

Babsdee
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Babsdee » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:53 am

THANK YOU FOR THIS.. CAN YOU PLEASE LET KNOW HOW THESE HOUSES ARE COUNTED. TRANSIT OR NATAL...
Last edited by ChandraLagna on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Dont type in all-Caps and secondly, dont quote previous poster's 20 lines to write one of your own.

Surya_1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:06 pm

Please read things on Placebo effect. If you are still in an assumption that Saturn is ill for you, I think your mistaken. This dasa will be stressfull and nothing as you expected. This period will make you swallow your ego or will let you establish your identity. but that said, relatively you will progress well. In your life nothing will go for waste, even in your loss you will see merit.
Coming 2 years, you will tension with/for childrens. Will have stomach related issues. Will not make any big exansions.
Aug this year onwards, career financially and all round you will progress really well.
Detox your mind, Stay calm, stay focused and Keep your efforts.
Take up sadhana of lord Ganapathi, everything will start to smoothen up.

Babsdee
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Babsdee » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:25 am

THANK YOU VERY MUCH... will children be harmed??
Last edited by ChandraLagna on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Dont type in all-Caps and secondly, dont quote previous poster's 20 lines to write one of your own.

Surya_1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:43 pm

Thats what I could predict from your chart, but only after seeing their charts we get to know if its all well. But I wish and pray that all negative predictions go wrong.

Babsdee
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Babsdee » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:10 pm

Dear Suryaji

Elder son 13 nov 2000, 10:15 am
Younger son 19 nov 2008, 15:42pm,
Both mumbai.

Few astrologers have predicted lot of negativity for me seeing my kids charts...

Surya_1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:20 pm

Rahu Dasa starting, It will not help greatly to father. That is from 2014-2032, but from 2022 you will do really well.
But remember that the karmic manifestation could be either issues for/with father. So all the above ideally should be taken towards the relational until under they start to work. Else it will reflect in the life of the father.
First you should start doing, Subramanya aradhana, to start with Subramanya janan parayana. Do Satyanarayana vratha followed by it. Then start working on Ganapthi aradhana.
From both the sons horoscopes, I see that father related aspect to them seems not great. Hence everytime you gave birth to a son, you will see a downfall. This karmic manifestation pattern should start discconet. Move away from family or children till you settle, This is a very painful suggestion from me. But with heavy heart and the best suggestion is to realise that in life, there might not be putra soukya. That said, I dont want these message to poinsion you or family relations, but only to forward the gods message to you.
Its now upto you, how gracefully and with the help of god you will finish your karmic lessons and move on.
Serious sadhana, and immense penance is important in your life. According to a school of thought, children or 5th house is related to your next life. So you should ensure that you have play smart that your next souls journey will continue to progress to better places.
Hence thing long term, and pick up a sadhana.
I wish all my negative readings go wrong.

Babsdee
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Babsdee » Mon May 01, 2017 9:59 am

Dear suryaji,

Thanks for your analysis.. however im a bit confused wrt karmic debts. Who will do well after 2022?. Is putra soukhya not there in my chart?. Move away till settle, in this statement.. settle means?

Surya_1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » Mon May 01, 2017 7:43 pm

Bad karma wrt to a person manifest in following ways (1) Between you and them (2) for them (2a) Health (2b) Mundane Hardships. (3) Physically away
Hence I was suggesting that, if you are going to be away from them physically, then the karma will manifest as a possible amicable way. Your relationship withe the children appears to be this way, through out life, unfortunatley.
Carrer wise, things will be fine at least as I see roughly another 7.5yrs. financially it might be strained after another 5yrs roughly, for a period of 2.5yrs.

Babsdee
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Babsdee » Tue May 02, 2017 12:16 am

Oh... this means my kids wont be able to grow up with their father around them?... very depressing...