Emerald for Strength

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vj1981
Contributor
Contributor

Emerald for Strength

Post by vj1981 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:27 pm

Learned gurus - Namaskar! Please suggest if wearing Emerald could help strengthen my overall chart? Although my lagna and rashi lord(Mercury) is in a friend's home, in a trine, vargottam and vakri but it is deeply combust. I am asking this as I am not feeling satisfied with my overall career growth.
Personally, I don't like wearing gemstones and am not wearing any right now.

Following are my birth details:
DOB: 18th Oct 1981
TOB: 21:50
POB: New Delhi

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Emerald for Strength

Post by astrovedic » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:58 pm

vj1981 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:27 pm
Learned gurus - Namaskar! Please suggest if wearing Emerald could help strengthen my overall chart? Although my lagna and rashi lord(Mercury) is in a friend's home, in a trine, vargottam and vakri but it is deeply combust. I am asking this as I am not feeling satisfied with my overall career growth.

It is good that you don’t like wearing gemstones. Gemstones cannot magically transform one’s fortunes. I call them the “placebo effect “.

Further, Wearing emerald will not help your profession, 7th and 10th lord is Jupiter, Jupiter is also the Badhaka-Maraka. 8th and 9th lord is Saturn. Jupiter is under affliction by Saturn and Ketu, Moon in Lagnam is receiving Saturn’s aspect which is also leading to feelings of stagnation and frustration. Dasa of Saturn is running, with Venus Bhukti. Venus is in a Trikasthanam which is causing feelings of despair.

Instead of spending on jewelry, follow the remedies of daanam which bring in superior merit. Donate money and clothes to a Brahmin couple, donate sarees and money to aged women/ widows at an old age home. Feed laddoos to crows, dogs etc regularly. These will remove the blemishes on both Jupiter and Saturn.
In your case, remedies will work as the house lord and house are both receiving the aspect of the 9th lord which indicates fructification of remedies. Saturn however also causing delay.

If you still want to wear emerald, go on. Combustion of Mercury does not prohibit wearing it.

God bless.

vj1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vj1981 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:25 pm

Thank you astrovedicji! Actually I was thinking in the lines of dispositor theory which if I am not wrong says that even though the planets seated in a house are strong unless they get help from the house Lord they will not give results to their full potential.This house Lord is Mercury and depositing planets are Jupiter, Saturn and Moon.. So if Mercury is weak(which I am not sure of) due to whatever reasons(including combustion) could it be possible that is not helping Jupiter, Saturn and Moon and empowering it could help strengthen them.

astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrovedic » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:58 pm

vj1981 wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:25 pm
Thank you astrovedicji! Actually I was thinking in the lines of dispositor theory which if I am not wrong says that even though the planets seated in a house are strong unless they get help from the house Lord they will not give results to their full potential.This house Lord is Mercury and depositing planets are Jupiter, Saturn and Moon.. So if Mercury is weak(which I am not sure of) due to whatever reasons(including combustion) could it be possible that is not helping Jupiter, Saturn and Moon and empowering it could help strengthen them.
Strengthening the dispositor is like giving crutches to a lame man, he still cannot run. Further, dispositors do not govern the complete significations of the occupant and their lordships. Your mercury is not weak,if yes It will give you health problems, and problems on account of mother, conveyances and property which doesn't seem to be the case.

Wear emerald if you want, just an additional expense.

God bless.

vj1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vj1981 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:47 am

Thanks astrovedicji! Exactly, this is what I wanted to know. i.e. - "If Mercury is Weak in my chart or not". It is like inferential statistics, and what i am trying to infer is whether "Mercury is weak in my chart or not".

Request analysis/opinion from other learned gurus as well.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:44 pm

vj1981 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:27 pm

In my view your Mercury is weak by combustion of debilitated Sun. It is the weakness of planets which is giving you frustration. Strengthening both Sun and Mercury is required.
Regards, Sujit.
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords.

vj1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vj1981 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:53 pm

Thanks Sujitji!

Request guidance from other learned gurus as well

vj1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vj1981 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:12 am

Request analysis from Swarnimji, devji. Tkcji, Anuradhaji, shilpaji, lexji, CLji, astrodufferji, vedicmathsji and other gurus. Thanks

vj1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vj1981 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:32 am

Request opinion from Swarnimji, devji. Tkcji, Anuradhaji, shilpaji, lexji, CLji, astrodufferji, vedicmathsji and other gurus. Thanks

vj1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vj1981 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:48 pm

Request your opinion learned gurus. It will help me decide if I should go for Emerald or not. Thanks in advance for your time!

vj1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vj1981 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Request opinion. Thanks

vj1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vj1981 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:14 pm

Request your opinion on the strength of my mercury(Lagna and rashi Lord) and if there is a need to strengthen it by wearing emerald.

Thanks

vj1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vj1981 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:59 pm

Request opinion from Karthikji, Devji, TKCji, Anuradhaji, Lexji and other gurus.

vj1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vj1981 » Sat May 06, 2017 2:21 am

Request your opinion:
1. Is mercury(Lagna and rashi Lord) weak?
2. And if there is a need to strengthen it by wearing emerald.

Thanks for your time and effort!