Sons horoscope and mine

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
bhargvram59
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Sons horoscope and mine

Post by bhargvram59 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:44 am

Hi,

My details
6th May 1954
Place of birth - hospet, Karnataka
Time 9 pm

My sons details
Dob - 5 march 1987
Place - hyderabad
Time 7.40 am

He is having many health problems from long time. Sleep apnea / insomnia and is always scared. Could not continue job due to health. Unable to find remedies.

Please do relate with my horoscope. I am performing japas but there is lot of tension and lack of peace at home. I am very tense about my son. Worried about health, career and his marriage.

AstroGuru108

Re: Sons horoscope and mine

Post by AstroGuru108 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:12 pm

Hi,

As per your Son horoscope, He is having stress, tension & sever anxiety from last 2 years. Do he have any physical health issue also? I want to know, why he is taking so much tension due to Job, Love affair/marriage, family or any other issue? What remedies are done till now.

Rgds

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:06 am

hi, it could be related to mandi/gulika along with moon-mars conjunction.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:23 pm

Though the dasa of Rahu is now in progress, the problems are created by Mercury who is also activated. Recital of Vishnusahasranama daily with a proper sankalpa will help. Situation will improve in two or three months.

TKC

bhargvram59
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by bhargvram59 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:32 am

physical health- insomnia breath stopping while asleep (sleep apnea) obesity and liver problems(indigestion)

remedies performed like rahu japa and homa and 6 months before starting of rahu dasha- got kuja-rahu sandhi shanti puja.

if the problem is due to mercury can he wear emerald or a substitute of it? mercury in 12th house is negatively aspected by rahu in 1st house. usually mercury in dusthana is negative. but i have read the exception to this rule is if mercury is in close conjunction with sun and combust then panna or emerald can be allowed. Can you please shed some light on this?